Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 11)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Nadzy...brilliant hun...you have really put such apt words into the state of being called Kushi...and after friday's epi...I was feeling so bad..that I wanted to jump out of this roller-coaster ride called addiction to iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.Cry.

but I really desperately want to see her happy again...like some of the other girls have said...its she who has had to endure the worst of all the troubles and not the members of the raizada  house..may be shashi gupta's physical torture comes close...but pity..such a pity..that she has to bear all the brunt...and that too alwaysOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanStarktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Mrs Darcy
I don't wanna see that happening hon because Khushi loves Nannav against all odds despite how rude he is. He too loves her although he doesn't know how to shower her with love and respect her. As NK said, love is truly blind... 

But I can see that happening when the contract marriage truth comes out and when Shashi discloses how Shyamu attempted to kill him. More than Bua, I want Shashi to be Khushi's guardian angel in shielding her. I wanna see Shashi having a direct convo with Nannav on how he's capable enough to take care of his child on his own even if Nannav and his family is not there for her

@bold..hun...100% agree...that's what we all need to seeHug

Edited by appy2011 - 22 July 2012 at 10:25pm

MrDarcyfanStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Nadzy...brilliant hun...you have really put such apt words into the state of being called Kushi...and after friday's epi...I was feeling so bad..that I wanted to jump out of this roller-coaster ride called addiction to iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.Cry.

but I really desperately want to see her happy again...like some of the other girls have said...its she who has had to endure the worst of all the troubles and not the members of the raizada  house..may be shashi gupta's physical torture comes close...but pity..such a pity..that she has to bear all the brunt...and that too alwaysOuch

Apple pie Hug

Thank you!!

When will her agni pareeksha ends? That's one big question which is unanswered yet. I can't remember the last time she laughed with an open heart. Now I understand why she told Nannav that he couldn't buy her a smile with his money... 

Let's hope our sunshine girl smiles soon!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Actually the whole attitude of Nannav is freaking pissing me off. He doesn't show an ounce of regret on for what he did to Khushi and has the audacity to threaten her into accepting him as his husband after EVERYTHING he had done to her. I'm sorry but that's the one thing that's fustrating me the most. Not Anjlai and her incentous behaviour, not Akash and his stick-up-the-ass attitude, but this!

Now people might say Khushi must have some self respect and not forgive him so easily. But that's her nature. She bears no grudges. Arnav on the other hand KNOWS that he was wrong and made her suffer for nothing and it's his moral responsibilty to make it upto her, even if she forgives him or not. At least appolagize to her?

But no. He's happily reminisicing all the tortures he inflicted on her, actually revisit some of the physically, emotionally and sexually harassing encounters in the name of 'revoking' memories and in general being an insensitive ass.

You can romanticize all these but at the end of the day he's not respecting Khushi and her feelings. He needs to prove himself worthy of her love and until now he had only sported that smirk and forcefully flirted with her into submission.

I'm highly disappointed with how Arnav's post kidnapping behaviour had been written.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maisoon-Appy-MrDarcyfanStarktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by appy2011

Apple pie Hug

Thank you!!

When will her agni pareeksha ends? That's one big question which is unanswered yet. I can't remember the last time she laughed with an open heart. Now I understand why she told Nannav that he couldn't buy her a smile with his money... 

Let's hope our sunshine girl smiles soon!!!! 

yup nadzy...may be...just may be...if the writers have finally put on their consistency hats (pretty pleej..do not play with our emotions here..me pleading with folded handsStern Smile)...we will see arnie actually repent in his own way and bring back the happiness in  Kushi's life that she deserves...because if there is anyone who can do that...it is ARNAVDay Dreaming

edit...forgot to mention..your siggie and avi are too good...

Edited by appy2011 - 22 July 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Well said Hiruni and trust me it doesn't look as if Nannav regrets anything he did. Thanks to CVs there's no redemption track as promised by Gul and all we get to see is Anjali begging for attention Dead

Plus there was not a single conversation between Nannav and Khushi about the whole kidnapping saga. Doesn't he wanna know the pain Khushi went through to search him? Doesn't he wanna know how she traced him down not once but twice? Doesn't he have any need to bear her sorrow with him? Why didn't he even spare a minute to have a heart to heart convo with this girl whom she destroyed deliberately for his sister's sake??

Pathetic... I'm disappointed with Nannav too :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-CDloveMrDarcyfan

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Well i have always Longed for the day in which Khushi will be happyUnhappy But it will never happen it seams because the bloody hellAngry" Nayi Soch" of our CV's is that the lead lady Khushi [Don't know whether she is nowAngry] is an animal who can tolerate any torture towards her either by her husband or by the villan or by some mad RM people or by Buaji but will forgive everyone easily and also will sacrifice her lifeAngry CV's are not caring about the pain of her even after damn 300 episodes and they say Anjali is in pain and we should feel for  her as she is pregnant , Oh really i feel only for Khushi though i am not angry on Anjali but i will never develop feeling towards Anjali, my feelings are only for khushiCry  and i know most of the viewers will have the same thought as mine. 

Happy Khushi is finally leaving the Ghost house Dancing But again she is the sacrificial goatAngry.

She has sacrificed for everyone for ASR, for her own family, for Anjali and many more but what did this poor girl get back from this people. Hope CV's understand our feelings and give proper respect to Khushi too. I don't damn care about their "Nayi Soch"

I am totally agreed with you, She is always the sacrificial goat and it's too annoying to watch.. Angry

-Appy-Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
will try and BRB hun..see ya Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index