Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHE, who is cursed with unhappiness (Page 10)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43252

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Nadz knew this was about Khushi, I feel sorry for the poor girl. This should be the happiest time in her life with Shyam gone, MU cleared and Arnav being her prince charming but sadly it is not that easy.

I guess she's immune to sadness now more than ever Mandy. Poor gurl is made to look guilty for all the consequences and she's riding with no expectations from anybody including the love of her life. She has freed Nannav from her ties and sailing away in lonely ship right now

Ya know I think Shyamu should come back cuz he's the only one who can bring her close to Nannav indirectly that is and if you know what I mean LOL Shyamu is the perfect weird cupid Nannav & Khushi never had

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-.Mandy.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22498

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% Nadz! I think it is despicable that after 300 damned episodes, Khushi STILL can't get any justice!


99% of the problems in her life are caused by ASR! 1% maybe coz of her overly caring nature! ASR jumps to conclusions from day 1 and has been screwing up Khushi's life! NOW again to make his selfish Rudali sister happy he will screw her over! Like he hasn't done enough already! IF he stopped thinking of Rudali for 5 minutes, he can vindicate Khushi to the rest of the Raizadas but he won't!


Those Raizadas are the SCUM of the earth! Khushi should walk out and never look back! She owes nothing to them at all! They are pathetic and selfish the whole sorry lot of em!


There is NO point in expecting vindication for Khushi coz, she is NEVER going to get it! I think GH hates women and writes only to make them suffer!


I have NO expectations now of this storyline! I just want Khushi to only think if herself once she leaves the Raizada Zoo!
 
 
 
It's not ASR's biggest mistake meeting Khushi! It was Khushi's biggest CURSE ever meeting ASR or his FAMILY!!


Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 July 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-CDloveStarktastic

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52142

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Nadz knew this was about Khushi, I feel sorry for the poor girl. This should be the happiest time in her life with Shyam gone, MU cleared and Arnav being her prince charming but sadly it is not that easy.

I guess she's immune to sadness now more than ever Mandy. Poor gurl is made to look guilty for all the consequences and she's riding with no expectations from anybody including the love of her life. She has freed Nannav from her ties and sailing away in lonely ship right now

Ya know I think Shyamu should come back cuz he's the only one who can bring her close to Nannav indirectly that is and if you know what I mean LOL Shyamu is the perfect weird cupid Nannav & Khushi never had

He is, its one of the reasons I am rooting for his return. He's the next cupid besides our NK Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43252

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree with you 100% Nadz! I think it is despicable that after 300 damned episodes, Khushi STILL can't get any justice!

99% of the problems in her life are caused by ASR! 1% maybe coz of her overly caring nature! ASR jumps to conclusions from day 1 and has been screwing up Khushi's life! NOW again to make his selfish Rudali sister happy he will screw her over! Like he hasn't done enough already! IF he stopped thinking of Rudali for 5 minutes, he can vindicate Khushi to the rest of the Raizadas but he won't!

Those Rsizadas are the SCUM of the earth! Khushi should walk out and never look back! She owes nothing to them at all! They are pathetic and selfish the whole sorry lot of em!


There is NO point in expecting vindication for Khushi co. she is NEVER going to get it! I think GH hates women and writes only to make them suffer!


I have NO expectations now of this storyline! I just want Khushi to only think if herself once she leaves the Raizada's Zoo! It's not ASR's biggest mistake meeting Khushi! It was Khushi's biggest CURSE ever meeting him of his family!

Talk about it Mrs. Darcy :( She's the most suffered person and rewarded with sadness in the end   

It's high time Nannav brushed up his brain and gave her enough importance. He ruined an innocent girl's life for his sister's sake with no regret at all. Yes he tries to woo her and all but the regret and guilt is only shown in Khushi's eyes and not Nannav's which is quite sad. Nannav must stand up for Khushi in front of his sister. That's the love and respect she needs. The more he and Raizadas try to keep Khushi away from Anjali, the more Anjali believes Khushi is wrong. It's totally sickening Dead

Majority of us brush off whatever Nannav does by saying 'Oh he's ASR' but nobody really validates the injustice Khushi receives from her end. She's sandwiched with love and guilt

People keep questioning why Khushi's being pricey over Nannav and all that but if you closely observe her, she's hurt with a broken heart. She has been misunderstood by almost everybody except for Shashi and NK who respect her and love her unconditionally 

I don't have expectations either but I really wanna see her smile again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22498

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Nadz... I really hope her Dad Shashi and also Bua will TELL OFF the Raizada's! Especially ASR!
 
 
 
I want Shashi and Bua to say that ASR is not WORTHY of their daughter! Lets see his expression THEN! I want him to SUFFER and suffer BAD! I also want the Raizada's to suffer! Rudali too!
 
 
 
They DESERVE SNAKE! I hope he kills them ALL!!! LOL (Manorama first!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-Starktastic

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 1497

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Isn't it ironic? ~Sigh~
 
A girl whose objective in life is to bring happiness to others is rarely at the receiving end of any happiness.  Her name means happiness and she brings happiness to others yet she seems to be cursed with unhappiness Ouch  Why her? Why her indeed?
 
P.S.  What is that saying..."what's in a name?"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-MrDarcyfanStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43252

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@Mrs Darcy
I don't wanna see that happening hon because Khushi loves Nannav against all odds despite how rude he is. He too loves her although he doesn't know how to shower her with love and respect her. As NK said, love is truly blind... 

But I can see that happening when the contract marriage truth comes out and when Shashi discloses how Shyamu attempted to kill him. More than Bua, I want Shashi to be Khushi's guardian angel in shielding her. I wanna see Shashi having a direct convo with Nannav on how he's capable enough to take care of his child on his own even if Nannav and his family is not there for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Appy-MrDarcyfan

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43252

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

Isn't it ironic? ~Sigh~
 
A girl whose objective in life is to bring happiness to others is rarely at the receiving end of any happiness.  Her name means happiness and she brings happiness to others yet she seems to be cursed with unhappiness Ouch  Why her? Why her indeed?
 
P.S.  What is that saying..."what's in a name?"

Yes it's ironical :( In fact irony at its peak!!

Nobody really knows what's in a name. It's just an overrated statement when it comes to this fictional character 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index