Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

yeah she got many names,poojali rudali etc ðŸ˜†
yup shez on leave of 4 days, till tuesdy, today a small tiny miny hope has lightened that khushi is goin to guptaz as bua g is not fine,hope she stretches dis excuse nd never comes back x

She deserves a break for sure cuz she's been working nonstop. Yikes more of cry baby antics due to her absence and I'm already yawning here with frustration ðŸ¥± ðŸ¤£
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Golden rule(s) LOCK the DAMN door and finish THE JOB!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Sure sweety, goodnite and Khushi smiling face waale dreams 🤗

With us clinging on to their ears muttering 'DO IT DO IT", not just Nannav but I'm sure both will jump into each other and finish the business ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

With us clinging on to their ears muttering 'DO IT DO IT", not just Nannav but I'm sure both will jump into each other and finish the business ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

yaar we dont have to join their party😳...we can record the chanting and put it on player in their room🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remember wat Joey did to Chandler in Friends???🤣
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 its heartbreakng and sadd!!! Why Khushi all the time why does she have to be sacrificing her happiness for others? Why does always have to think about others always?? Why she gets blamed for everything that goes wrong??? There are many of these why questons that we want to know! Khushi deserves all the happiness, love, and respect in the world!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

yaar we dont have to join their party😳...we can record the chanting and put it on player in their room🤣

Remember wat Joey did to Chandler in Friends???🤣

@Joey & Chandler
Oh yeah how can I possibly forget that?!?! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Chandler was trying to quit smoking and poor boy ðŸ˜†

Yes great idea!! While the chanting is recorded we can play 'Do it do it' from that movie... Was it Shrek?!?!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

😭 its heartbreakng and sadd!!! Why Khushi all the time why does she have to be sacrificing her happiness for others? Why does always have to think about others always?? Why she gets blamed for everything that goes wrong??? There are many of these why questons that we want to know! Khushi deserves all the happiness, love, and respect in the world!!!

It's a sad life she's leading. These questions are unanswered yet dear and I hope she finds some happiness soon 

*Fingers crossed*
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GM Nadzy🤗
res..will get to work and read..😊
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what a post! It made me really sad and honestly, I feel sorry for this girl. Even after going through so much not once she complained and she always has a smile on her beautiful face. For her family she can do anything! I hope one day Arnav gives her all the happiness she deserves!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nadzy ðŸ¤—

Your post brings tears to my eyes! 

Despite having gone through so much, Khushi still continues to suffer for someone else's happiness...

Beautiful post!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

GM Nadzy🤗
res..will get to work and read..😊

A very good morning Apsy baby ðŸ¤—

You take your time darling... I'll catch you later