Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

something i felt bad about (Page 4)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

WE ALL AGREE AND I WAS THINKING THAT WHY PADOO NEVER TOLD MRS DIXET THAT MALIK IS NOT FATHER OF HER DAUGHTERS. SHE IS SHOWING THAT SHE IS VERY TRUTH SPEAKER LADY AND ALWAYS TAVE A SIDE FOR TRUTH AND FIGHT FOR RIGHT. BUT FOR HER DAUGHTER GREAT ENGAGEMENT SHE NEVER SPEAK A TRUTH ON MUKU MOTHER EVEN MADHU NEVER TOLD MUKUND ABOUT HER LIFE TRUTH.

i think all this happened so fast that there was hardly time to go into the life story... Paddo will make in clear in the coming updates and may give Mukku's mom another reason to be against the marriage.

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

i think its a pet name like they call trishna heroine and madhu glycerine no one really gets called by their name apart from paddo but then roma calls her mother india Smile

in terms of respect i think madhu should call him something as he is her dad guaranteed not by blood but might as well have been Big smile

the pet names are a bit jarring for me... at least calling so all the time...if it was just at moments of teasng it wud be ok...but everytme and that too such a long name!!!
Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

but they dont call him mallik (his surname ) but they call him ...

maalik (owner )...

when trishna was a kid ..she could not pronounce his lastname properly ... which she said maalik ...

their mom said tht she is right as he is the owner of their lives & gave them shelter ...

so thts the reason 4 this name ...

Very much agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresdewdropred

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
They call him Maalik not Malik...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
bindu darling they call him maalik ...means owner...not mallik which is his surname... they already have given him enuf respect by calling him the owner of their lives...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index