Posted: 11 years ago
i've been wondering why Mallik is called by name by trishna and Madhu...doesn't it feel bad? Mallik's is like father to the girls, so shudn't they give a bit more respect when they address him? i thought at least madhu shud have called him Baba... πŸ˜­
the very least at emotional situations...
does anybody agree with me?
i think its a pet name like they call trishna heroine and madhu glycerine no one really gets called by their name apart from paddo but then roma calls her mother india 😊

in terms of respect i think madhu should call him something as he is her dad guaranteed not by blood but might as well have been πŸ˜ƒ
ya agree,but i think they call him as "maalik" not malik
 they gve him bhagwaan ka darjaaπŸ˜†

but they dont call him mallik (his surname ) but they call him ...

maalik (owner )...

when trishna was a kid ..she could not pronounce his lastname properly ... which she said maalik ...

their mom said tht she is right as he is the owner of their lives & gave them shelter ...

so thts the reason 4 this name ...
You cannot help but feel for Shamu ... He still waiting for the relationship he wanted with paddy I guess ... It would be great if the girls call him baba
yeh even i hear them call him 'maalik' not 'mallik'.. its kind of unique and actually strangely touching they call him that.:)
Well its mallik the owner of tht house, when Trish was kid  pado give her premision to call him tht way bocs he provide shelter to them and also lend his surname to girls which is more important for children in 2day world.
I thought Mallick was his last name. I don't think saying his last name is disrespectful.
they call him maalik...not by his surname malick
i think they call him maalik like god ka darja