India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

something i felt bad about

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i've been wondering why Mallik is called by name by trishna and Madhu...doesn't it feel bad? Mallik's is like father to the girls, so shudn't they give a bit more respect when they address him? i thought at least madhu shud have called him Baba... Cry
the very least at emotional situations...
does anybody agree with me?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonykarandrasMyLuvDrashtinikitasmushi13prema_ksAnu_RAbhayangel-anoshka-RaDMG25abhaylovepiakahkashansakina-Rema-SahSahmandymore-Sexy-_Darling_Madhuri53mysteriousmillileverne

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i think its a pet name like they call trishna heroine and madhu glycerine no one really gets called by their name apart from paddo but then roma calls her mother india Smile

in terms of respect i think madhu should call him something as he is her dad guaranteed not by blood but might as well have been Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores-Rema-

nikitas Newbie
nikitas
nikitas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ya agree,but i think they call him as "maalik" not malik
 they gve him bhagwaan ka darjaaLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

loverdilSominababasoniya_lovesubangaloresjakther7vivacious_gurl_Darling_dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

but they dont call him mallik (his surname ) but they call him ...

maalik (owner )...

when trishna was a kid ..she could not pronounce his lastname properly ... which she said maalik ...

their mom said tht she is right as he is the owner of their lives & gave them shelter ...

so thts the reason 4 this name ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SominabababangaloresxBabyAngelxninandjakther7vivacious_gurl-Rema-_Darling_Asmi13Madhuri53mysteriousmilli

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
You cannot help but feel for Shamu ... He still waiting for the relationship he wanted with paddy I guess ... It would be great if the girls call him baba
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
yeh even i hear them call him 'maalik' not 'mallik'.. its kind of unique and actually strangely touching they call him that.:)
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Well its mallik the owner of tht house, when Trish was kid  pado give her premision to call him tht way bocs he provide shelter to them and also lend his surname to girls which is more important for children in 2day world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilli

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Your right,they should

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index