Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 creatives have to face it...

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am not watching D3 on TV...cozz i know no SWARON will be dre...

i am not hitting Chaska meter...

i am not visiting the forum like i use to crazily...

we got two articles...and i didnt commented on the D3 ice cream waala...

last week swaron watchd online nly once...

one more clue of swayam has totally been made as insane by cv's then m off vth D3...

look at themmm...they are sending our fav stars words but no word from creatives...thats how they are...they dont care about fans demands...well this time they have to get the taste of their own medicine...for hurting, disappointing and ditching...and most importantly for spoiling SWARON post confession and D3 as a whole...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

are you talking about nowadays...i have stopped watching it on TV since last 2 weeks ...best part about watching online ...you can skip the crap & directly get those 1-3 mins of swaron πŸ˜‰...ohh to be pressie a phone convo...😑

i stopped doing it since last 2 weeks.πŸ˜‰

same here  i got 142 pm i haven't read 1...& i am planning to stop my FF,SS & OSπŸ˜›

so did i...bhiyaa tumhara phone bajta hai to muze kya farak padega...tumhe ice-cream milegi

i watched only mitwa...but wo bhi sequence kharab kardiya ye logone..

one more clue of swayam has totally been made as insane by cv's then m off vth D3...
 swayam is my favorite D3 character ...so i can't see him lik this better i stop watching thenπŸ˜•

look at themmm...they are sending our fav stars words but no word from creatives...thats how they are...they dont care about fans demands...well this time they have to get the taste of their own medicine...for hurting, disappointing and ditching...and most importantly for spoiling SWARON post confession and D3 as a whole...

well as i said ...they don't really care about us ...for them now taarey is everything ...better me stey away from it.

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My word! I was talkin abt d same thing in ur previous post πŸ˜†
Even m nt watching D3 on tv since the past few weeks. Going through the written updates n if something (by mistake) is interesting or is abt SwaRon (dat seldom happens) den i watch it online..
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
There was a time when I used to watch regularly at 7 ...watch repeat at 11 30 and watch  the complete week thingy on weekends...

Now no more only YT for me ...

===============
best part about watching online ...you can skip the crap & directly get those 1-3 mins of swaron πŸ˜‰...ohh to be pressie a phone convo...😑
================
🀣agree completely thats what i did for last episode and saved myself from heavy torture of someones "nursing talent" 🀣
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Prachi, agree on everything but please don't stop ur FF/SS dear. Thats the only source we can see how we wan't our SwaRon to be..so please consider and don't stop updating. 
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

i already stopped since this week..i dint watch the epis...

i have not done this since the time they started butchering swayams character...

i hardly come to this forum anymore...if i do come i just check my pms and logout...there is no point in commenting on any topics anymore reason being they are not taken into consideration...

neither have i...

only swayam's exclusive mitwa sequence...thanks to shirshir for his YT channel... 

Well m already out of this crap...if they do something sensible better for them now...

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
hey there..
me too stopped watching d3 from last week...
precisely after monsoon episode...
and i just visited the forum now...
but now i am glad i didn't watch d3..
atleast i was spared from torture...
but i must say palki has the ability to turn something so amazing into a crap...
and some aare sayin there is prob b/w tanha.. even if there is a prob. they do have to work together... bcoz they are in a contract... so that reason is cancelled!!!
promos swaron ke dikhaate hai... but actually taarey crap dikhaate hai...
and its just that abhi sharon ko dikhaayenge.. to ofcourse taani ko koi nahi dekhega... so thats the only reason they are being sidelined!!! and galti se swaron scene bhi aa jaata hai.. to all they do is talk about taani... or discuus taani... or discuss her problems.. or the problems created by her... and at the end of the day.. swayam realises that sharon ki koi galti nahi hai... and then he goes and says sorry... and wo bhi incomplete dikhaate hai...
so its better not to watch d3.. and now palki can all show taarey... i hardly care...
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same heree even i hav nt watched D3 past whole week 
nd frankly speaking i m glad abt it  the craze od swaron is goin down lane lol  swayam's character is butchered like hell the old swaron r missing noo point of watching d3
i hav already quit lol
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon ko Diva se Bhabhi-Maa bana diya, Swayam ko Majnu-less dikha ke, SwaRon ko literally barbad kar diya...the cost of paying the bill is too high CVs...!!
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
same here even i didnt commented on article...
i dont watch it on YT..also...
i left it just comes onIF to comment on ffs n ss n os of others