India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We love you Taarey (Page 7)

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
This is a normal form and everyone has the right to say what they want.
Wen ppl have the right to love one it cant be the same with other.
Kr fans just stare that they dnt like Taani nd rey but its taken as they want to fight byb taani fans and this invokes a fight over here.
u cannot call Kr fans imature cause thery dont like Taani nd Rey.Its each one personal interest.
Everyone cant be at support to all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.Snigs.EnduranceCrazyGirl.21

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i didnt want to reply but i think we can simply have a discussion on it!

i am just trying to clear this thing so that you can understand what am i trying to say

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by muskaan.

As you are a part of DT team i respect your opinion but if you can see i only quoted those posts who are generalised on all the taarey fans When did the member go and generalize on all Taani-Rey fans? When shani told Abshu that she is idiotic. If you expect Abshu to be quiet after that, then it's going to be hard. Not everyone has the self control to simply report to post. 

"when did she generalized"

what???

she is clearly saying that idots fans!

not a single fan but  fans!

in the second post i quoted above she again said that u guys are desperate and idot taarey fans

i'll again say fans!
not a single fan
is this is not a generalization???

shaani wa saying what to abshu and what was she expected to say, i clearly stated that i am not interested, i just replied to her post when she said idiot taani k idiot fans

if she doesnt have a self control then does this mean that she has got a right to say anything to anyone!

let me make it clear  on all the taarey fans!

not on an individual post

i have not jumped into the comments who are a direct reply to any one of them as i am not interested
And I never said you have until the post you made above.  
 but she is again and again calling us idiot taarey idiot fans

idiot taarey  idiotic taarey fans

so i just asked her to not to do so!

and i am not attacking members for God sake!

can you even mention a word that i said to attack her?
A word? I can tell phrases. Telling her to stop behaving like kids. Telling her that you are not interested in her rubbish talks. All that is considered attacking on a forum. If you wanted to tell her to not generalize her opinions on all taarey fans, then you didn't have to say those words. You could have simply said 'please do not judge the whole fan base from one person's reply." Now that is an understandable response that you didn't want her to comment on whole fan base. 

you yourself in the first note said that" i am sure you all are not kids"
and she is literally not a kid and telling an adult to not to behave like a kid, is an attack?

and abuot the second line, if she is calling us an idiot then is this is not rubbish?

i mean i dont think so i want to go into the details of it

i just said her to not to generalise her opinoins on all the taarey fans

thats it!

Hope all your queries are answered now. If any left, mods will take care of it when they come. 

that is it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhu-taarey...Ritzy...

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Muskaan - why are you bothering clearing your side of the argument? Just let it be. This forum has no place for TaaRey fans anyway. It is filled with and run by staunch KR fans, be it any normal member or a member of the DT. Yahan KR ke khilaf kuch kehna paap hai. Lolz, here tou you are termed as a betrayer if you used to be a KR fan but now are supporting TaaRey. Jaane de yaar, khamakha ka halla. No one will care about you, majority is authority :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan....Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

i didnt want to reply but i think we can simply have a discussion on it!

i am just trying to clear this thing so that you can understand what am i trying to say

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

As you are a part of DT team i respect your opinion but if you can see i only quoted those posts who are generalised on all the taarey fans When did the member go and generalize on all Taani-Rey fans? When shani told Abshu that she is idiotic. If you expect Abshu to be quiet after that, then it's going to be hard. Not everyone has the self control to simply report to post. 

"when did she generalized"

what???

she is clearly saying that idots fans!

not a single fan but  fans!

in the second post i quoted above she again said that u guys are desperate and idot taarey fans

i'll again say fans!
not a single fan
is this is not a generalization???

shaani wa saying what to abshu and what was she expected to say, i clearly stated that i am not interested, i just replied to her post when she said idiot taani k idiot fans

if she doesnt have a self control then does this mean that she has got a right to say anything to anyone!

let me make it clear  on all the taarey fans!

not on an individual post

i have not jumped into the comments who are a direct reply to any one of them as i am not interested
And I never said you have until the post you made above.  
 but she is again and again calling us idiot taarey idiot fans

idiot taarey  idiotic taarey fans

so i just asked her to not to do so!

and i am not attacking members for God sake!

can you even mention a word that i said to attack her?
A word? I can tell phrases. Telling her to stop behaving like kids. Telling her that you are not interested in her rubbish talks. All that is considered attacking on a forum. If you wanted to tell her to not generalize her opinions on all taarey fans, then you didn't have to say those words. You could have simply said 'please do not judge the whole fan base from one person's reply." Now that is an understandable response that you didn't want her to comment on whole fan base. 

you yourself in the first note said that" i am sure you all are not kids"
and she is literally not a kid and telling an adult to not to behave like a kid, is an attack?

and abuot the second line, if she is calling us an idiot then is this is not rubbish?

i mean i dont think so i want to go into the details of it

i just said her to not to generalise her opinoins on all the taarey fans

thats it!

Hope all your queries are answered now. If any left, mods will take care of it when they come. 

that is it ...

babes ok dis is enuf when khushi said lets dunt discuss further about it u again cntinued okay right now im cntroling my self cux i really dunt want to fight any more and even juleka warned me about dis and now what u want do u want dem to throw me out from India forums or bash me..? dey already pmed me bout dis and warned me so its better if we shld not talk about dis wanna talk further bout dis matter feel free to PM me and talk wid me der..
muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Muskaan - why are you bothering clearing your side of the argument? Just let it be. This forum has no place for TaaRey fans anyway. It is filled with and run by staunch KR fans, be it any normal member or a member of the DT. Yahan KR ke khilaf kuch kehna paap hai. Lolz, here tou you are termed as a betrayer if you used to be a KR fan but now are supporting TaaRey. Jaane de yaar, khamakha ka halla. No one will care about you, majority is authority :)

i didnt want to reply but i did now i won't , i dont care what they think!

there is no place for taarey on the forum and no place for kriyaansh in the serial...lolz

i know about this for the people and by the people Government...

that is what happened with Such, did you saw how she was treated by them on fb

i mean she was among one of them and just because she changed her liking she was treated like a  betrayer

majority is authority but minority alwayls stands out

and in the end they get what they want!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...Amitz.Gibbore-PixieDust-lostmymusic.

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Fine people end it now..
i joined this forum with this thought that i can share my views my opinions..something what i want to express..!! neither i called someone immature..nor idiotic..!!
if you don't like don't comment..!!
i repeated again and again that if you don't agree don't comment..!! your wasting your own time..
i made this id not to bash up any particular member, person or a group but because of tooo many Instigation's..i got provoke..!! and became bit harsh..!! if u don't believe..you all can read my posts from the very beginning..
everyone has their own right to show their likes and dislikes..but in a proper way..!!
why to pick up fights and bash anyone..or ask questions that why you like him and her or them..
you don't like it.. that's your choice..i don't like it that's my choice..!!
I LOVE TAAREY.. because i like them..!! if you don't like them..you don't like them..!! why to get personal..???
that was the only reason i wrote if you don't agree don't comment because isse fights hi banti hai..!!

KEEP PEACE..if u like my post..share ur comments..thats it..!!
THANK YOU

P.s..i never knew il get so much of negativity in India Forums..!!
i thought people will accept eachother and will show their choices and opinions in a positive healthy manner..and will respect one's opinions!!Ouch

Edited by SuperAna10910 - 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm

muskaan....Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperAna10910

Fine people end it now..
i joined this forum with this thought that i can share my views my opinions..something what i want to express..!! neither i called someone immature..nor idiotic..!!
if you don't like don't comment..!!
i repeated again and again that if you don't agree don't comment..!! your wasting your own time..
i made this id not to bash up any particular member, person or a group but because of tooo many Instigation's..i got provoke..!! and became bit harsh..!! if u don't believe..you all can read my posts from the very beginning..
everyone has their own right to show their likes and dislikes..but in a proper way..!!
why to pick up fights and bash anyone..or ask questions that why you like him and her or them..
you don't like it.. that's your choice..i don't like it that's my choice..!!
I LOVE TAAREY.. because i like them..!! if you don't like them..you don't like them..!! why to get personal..???
that was the only reason i wrote if you don't agree don't comment because isse fights hi banti hai..!!

KEEP PEACE..if u like my post..share ur comments..thats it..!!
THANK YOU

P.s..i never knew il get so much of negativity in India Forums..!!
i thought people will accept eachother and will show their choices and opinions in a positive healthy manner..and will respect one's opinions!!Ouch

hey dear don't be so upset ... I loved your post and I love TaaRey too

and I totally agree with your line " Rey to be tough, strong and matured and on the other hand Taani to be sweet and innocent..
I mean they are just the Best..!! " Day Dreaming

they are treat to watch ... Embarrassed

muskaan.-PixieDust-

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
i didnt hate taani at first...but when she became the centre of everyone's attention it got irritating like sharon being the perfect bhabhi is so not her character...and the swaron lovestory is not moving on...it's cv's fault that we are not liking taani...kriyaansh fans already hate her and swaron fans hate her for stealing swaron screen space..wish the cv's will mend the show...

..DamonCrazy..Snigs.

Go to top