Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shaniD3luver

that is not truee u r sooo idiotic u cant understand such sweet chemistry btw rey and tani 

Let me answer that muskaan. Do you see the quote above? One by shaani? When one posts, then other replied. For which, I already said that if it instigates you, then report the post. Hope that answers your question. And now you, please do not go ahead and continue attacking the member even after you have read my note above. 
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Let me answer that muskaan. Do you see the quote above? One by shaani? When one posts, then other replied. For which, I already said that if it instigates you, then report the post. Hope that answers your question. And now you, please do not go ahead and continue attacking the member even after you have read my note above. 

As you are a part of DT team i respect your opinion but if you can see i only quoted those posts who are generalised on all the taarey fans

let me make it clear  on all the taarey fans!

not on an individual post

i have not jumped into the comments who are a direct reply to any one of them as i am not interested

but she is again and again calling us idiot taarey idiot fans

idiot taarey  idiotic taarey fans

so i just asked her to not to do so!

and i am not attacking members for God sake!

can you even mention a word that i said to attack her?

i just said her to not to generalise her opinoins on all the taarey fans

thats it!
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan.

As you are a part of DT team i respect your opinion but if you can see i only quoted those posts who are generalised on all the taarey fans When did the member go and generalize on all Taani-Rey fans? When shani told Abshu that she is idiotic. If you expect Abshu to be quiet after that, then it's going to be hard. Not everyone has the self control to simply report to post. 

let me make it clear  on all the taarey fans!

not on an individual post

i have not jumped into the comments who are a direct reply to any one of them as i am not interested
And I never said you have until the post you made above.  
 but she is again and again calling us idiot taarey idiot fans

idiot taarey  idiotic taarey fans

so i just asked her to not to do so!

and i am not attacking members for God sake!

can you even mention a word that i said to attack her?
A word? I can tell phrases. Telling her to stop behaving like kids. Telling her that you are not interested in her rubbish talks. All that is considered attacking on a forum. If you wanted to tell her to not generalize her opinions on all taarey fans, then you didn't have to say those words. You could have simply said 'please do not judge the whole fan base from one person's reply." Now that is an understandable response that you didn't want her to comment on whole fan base. 
i just said her to not to generalise her opinoins on all the taarey fans

thats it!

Hope all your queries are answered now. If any left, mods will take care of it when they come. 
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzz stop bashing the one who created the post.
She has a full right to express her feelings.
To all the kriyaansh fans try to give taarey a chance like we all gave jennifer when sukirti left and sukirti when shilpa left.
Like sukirti and jennifer didnt dissappoint may be taarey also wont be a dissappointment
I know in this case they are two different characters but still just give them a chance.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Again members are resorting to sniping and making comments on one another.

Your are free to criticize but there is no need for sarcasm and bashing comments to be made, they are both against the rules of the forum. 

Members are free to post their likes for a character(s) as well as their dislike, but that dislike SHOULD NOT be bashful or instigative, which is what is clearly happening here.

If this continues on this thread it will be closed.
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemini

Plzz stop bashing the one who created the post.
She has a full right to express her feelings.
To all the kriyaansh fans try to give taarey a chance like we all gave jennifer when sukirti left and sukirti when shilpa left.
Like sukirti and jennifer didnt dissappoint may be taarey also wont be a dissappointment
I know in this case they are two different characters but still just give them a chance.

Out of my DT mode, let me comment as a member.. haha I am ready to accept Taani. But I cannot. Why? Because of the character given to her. And the situation with Jennifer, Sukirti and Shilpa was different. They still were playing the same character 'Riddhima.' Here, it is different. It is normal for members to not like a character when they are used to seeing much better standards for the rest of the cast.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow another popcorn thread! :D

Just out of curiosity, do KR fans have to jump in a TR thread and be negative about, if not bash, the new couple? Can't they just ignore? Because almost in every TR thread, at least there is one comment which is all about, "Can't like them!" "Hate them!" "NO chemistry!" "No charm" etc. Matlab, are fans obliged to do so kya?

And do the TR fans (there are some) have to shove their opinion down others throat or ask other fans to be mature and give them a chance? Can't their be one thread for TR without any comment from a KR fan because they are usually negative and sarcastic which mostly lead to a fight (which is so boring and repetitive ke meh, popcorn thread bhi mazedar nahin rehti :|)

Honestly, this is a genuine concern. Anyone care to help me out?
Mehakk.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cm'n people stop bashing on one another.. it's just a post... we all are d3 fans...❤️ and every1 has his own choice .😊. the person who made dix post also has her choice and opinion abt taarey...  chill guys CV'S ka gussa is pe q nikal rae ho...😉
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is a normal form and everyone has the right to say what they want.
Wen ppl have the right to love one it cant be the same with other.
Kr fans just stare that they dnt like Taani nd rey but its taken as they want to fight byb taani fans and this invokes a fight over here.
u cannot call Kr fans imature cause thery dont like Taani nd Rey.Its each one personal interest.
Everyone cant be at support to all.
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didnt want to reply but i think we can simply have a discussion on it!

i am just trying to clear this thing so that you can understand what am i trying to say

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Hope all your queries are answered now. If any left, mods will take care of it when they come. 

that is it ...