Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: Weekend Special 20th21st July 2012 (Page 3)

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
The trouble with misunderstanding is that one doesn't know that one misunderstands. 
That is the best way to justify the behaviour of the RM-wassi

BTW Jack Sparrow? Seriously? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

As always. excellent analysis. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76cosmogirl77

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakhy

Shalini,

Such a long post, how beautifully written...

Gave me some more insight into all the characters and their behavior... I am taking no one's side... All r having the taste of their own medicines in their own way

I wish Snakewa comes back as you said for the story to move in right direction and also to deviate Anjali a bit..

ARSHI dear, no hope for romance since there is always the interruption without invitation...always "almost kiss"

As you said, For payal, I would prefer the parachute...jump after Kushi

Mamiji, aren't u even a bit worried about the whereabouts of mamaji ? You are so focused on payal-phobia and not have any mama-philia ?

Akash, remember of those old days buddy where you used to wait for hours outside buaji's house  "payalji..Day Dreaming payalji Day Dreaming" For your kind info, its the same payal...

Excellent indepth analysis... I am going to read it again...

Just from ASR -- pls spare some time.. Big smile Big smile

Thank you, Buddy!

Mama-philia... LOL totally had me in splits!!!

Am gonna read that link :)

StormChaserTheMogambo

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Smilenice post dearStar
loved reading it...Clap
i am so tired dear...so just pasting my comment which i wrote already...if u dont mind read it...anyway i am gonna write the same thing...Wink

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Excellent Analysis...
Here's my two cents added to the Relationship dynamics...

Arnav & Khushi - You mentioned that Khushi is more perceptive than Arnav. She has always been that way. Arnav never could balance multiple relationship at a time. When he was focused on Di, he ignores Khushi and vice versa. Khushi always balanced multiple responsibility on her shoulder.

Khushi & Payal - Absolutely agree with your point. It's hard to stand & watch when a person you love gets humiliated constantly. You want to keep it a husband & wife matter? Take it to your room. Oh, and Payal... Do you not think that you should remind that point to your mom-in-law as well? She seems to walk in your bedroom without knocking like taking a stroll down the park...

Arnav & Anjali - Arnav should now understand the extent of MU his silence has created. If he does not come clean even now, he should be prepared to borrow Anjali's Aarti ki thali and welcome Shyam back in RM. Anjali, it's time you demand your rights as a wife to know the truth about her husband from Arnav instead of shedding copious tears. No one is going to gift wrap your husband and serve you on a silver platter. Either ask for an explanations or shut up...

Aakash & Payal - Aakash, I understand that you are upset because you don't know that Arnav knew the truth about Shyam. But NK did. Why don't you and your mother show your attitude there? Your mother might be good at heart, but the tone she uses when she calls Payal Khoon bhari taang & Khushi phatti saree is not respectful. And this has been going on before the Shyam fiasco. So your excuse of anger for not respecting your wife or ensuring her dignity in front of your mom is not acceptable. About time you grow a spine and be a man.

Arnav & Aakash - Both of you brothers need serious training in respecting your wife. Both feels to woo his wife with romantic gestures when the mood is good. But no one takes a step to stop their harassment. And when the mood is off or the time is bad just vent all your frustration on the women you claim to love and use them as human punching bag. And oh, for heaven's sake... Take a leaf from Anjali's room and lock the freaking bedroom door. Otherwise, there will be only one kid running around and that is creepy's kid...i.e. If he survives with his looney bin mother.

Anjali & Shyam - Best couple. Other than honesty, they had everything in their relationship including trust. Anjali trusted Shyam to be human reincarnation of God and Shyam trusted Anjali to be stoopid... It worked out quite well...

LOVED your post, Tia!! Big smile

Thank you so much Buddy!

I know.. Akash really should be sent to a school for lost-husbands!! I am so tempted to do an entire segment on him.. maybe next week .. he is so inspiring these days! LOL

I think the funniest thing about Anjali is that - she thinks she's being understanding and wise ... that's what misunderstanding does to you! totally misdirected missile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-StormChaseranjs

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Awesme post,DiClap
U described beautifully the devastating situation og Arnav; one side the reason of his existance- Di & the other side his life-Khushi; its very difficult for him to choose 1Unhappy
I really felt like crying seeing Arnav's situationCry
He is torn between the two women of his life-he never thought that 1 day he would have to choose 1 of them
Ultimately may b khushi will have to leave RM for Di which will turn Arnav into ASR modeUnhappy
Wnderful analysis,DiDay Dreaming
Thnx 4 the PMBig smile

Thank you Buddy!

On your line...

Ultimately may b khushi will have to leave RM for Di which will turn Arnav into ASR modeUnhappy

... which is not such a bad thing!! i think the Fandom loves ASR to bits!! LOL

StormChaser

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Reading.. reading reading.. Wow.. so far amazing..

Shalini76

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Clap
You have penned everything down beautifully and with great justice!
I completely agree with you! I'm feeling so bad for Arnav and Khushi right now though I'm sort of happy that ASR is getting the taste of his own bitter medicine. Maybe now he'll understand what Khushi has been through all this while better. Well, she's still going through most of it.
Maybe I'm at fault but I'm just not able to sympathize with Anjali right now. I just can't help it. Getting very annoyed with her behaviour and finding it too hard to handle. I'm feeling Shyam was better than her now. Atleast all his plans would lead to Arshi getting closer and he would entertain me with his funny looks too.
I love NK scenes, so I want more of them. Atleast they're sort of refreshing after all the drama that the rest of the family other than Nani are creating.
And about Akash- I prefer to think that he's been watching a lot of saas-bahu shows recently. Since ASR has returned and has again taken over the business, he has had a lot of free time to such things you see. He's been getting plans from saas-bahu shows.. LOL 

Edited by ASR4eva - 21 July 2012 at 10:02am

-Reva-Shalini76

Drama.Queen IF-Rockerz
Drama.Queen
Drama.Queen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Great post with good points :D

Shalini76

Go to top