Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: Weekend Special 20th21st July 2012 (Page 2)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
anjali behaviour has made me sick till my coreDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
i m a sister of  married brothers& have faced many problems in my married life but never ever i try to intude into their private bedroom /cosy matters or complain just because i m having problems in my married life.
She has shown true colors of her love to her brotherAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDead. Instead of saying to her brother that she is happy for him that at least one of the sibbling get a lovalabe partner, she is crying/sobbing watching her brother celebrating his wife's birthday in his own roomDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
I m from london, aged 32 with 3 kids. i drove myself to hospital while i was in labour as my husband was out of city. Here anjali is behaving as if she is suffering an incurable diseaseAngryAngryAngry.
Anjali is a sefish, spineless, pathetic, crybaby ,attention seeker & a gold diggerAngryAngryAngryAngry
still remember how easily she payed 75,000rs for shaym's watch & then payed a cheque of 11/2 lac for shaym.
so she is a gold digger living on her brother's money. telling him to work in agra/ concentrate on work but No love lifeAngryAngryAngryAngry

plz plz plz bring back shaym as i can't bear this sick minded sister anjali.
next year i hope & pray she gets the best villian awardAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry.

bsforsi Groupbie
bsforsi
bsforsi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Favorite Scene

The sweet anger of Khushi and the amused love of Arnav, he holds her again and she tries to fight back, but gives in and holds him again.

A beautiful representation of a typical Arnav-Khushi bicker-banter! This is what the Fandom loves so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After the RM-waasis caught Arnav at home with Khushi, and Anjali misunderstood him, Arnav attempted to explain it to Anjali. However, when she refused to understand or even listen, let alone believe Arnav - his priorities were reset.

Arnav is now at the receiving end of the misunderstanding, and he is probably feeling how helpless and crippling it makes him. Perhaps, he'd now see how Khushi went through the first few months of their marriage. She would have tried to explain, but he never listened. He now knows first-hand Khushi's restlessness, her repeated attempts to uncover the truth, her attempts to irk Arnav. She was only acting out of helplessness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Anjali, if Arnav wanted to spend more time with his wife, pray enlighten us, who could stop him from doing so?

Point 1: No one asked him to go to Satsang, and no once forced him to go. He agreed on his own for his sister's sake. He even agreed to go to a mandir after the Satsang. Why would he then lie to stay at home? He could have simply not stated that he'd go to Satsang or mandir.

Point 2: the chap had a better chance of spending time with his wife in AGRA than at RM. If he was so keen on spending time with her, he'd have dragged her to Agra rather than lie, come back and be caught!

He does want to spend more time with wifey, but he does not need to lie for that. He can straight away do so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time, a call interrupted you.

The second time, kidnappers came peeping in.

The third time, Hari Prasad looked on zombie-fied.

The fourth time, the whole family walked in on you.

You know what, book a lonely island away from technology, relatives, and nitwits, and then try again.

But knowing your rotten luck, who knows - Jack Sparrow might show up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked the above points.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

soumyak Senior Member
soumyak
soumyak

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
precap was pretty good LOL

Shalini76

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Shalini,

Such a long post, how beautifully written...

Gave me some more insight into all the characters and their behavior... I am taking no one's side... All r having the taste of their own medicines in their own way

I wish Snakewa comes back as you said for the story to move in right direction and also to deviate Anjali a bit..

ARSHI dear, no hope for romance since there is always the interruption without invitation...always "almost kiss"

As you said, For payal, I would prefer the parachute...jump after Kushi

Mamiji, aren't u even a bit worried about the whereabouts of mamaji ? You are so focused on payal-phobia and not have any mama-philia ?

Akash, remember of those old days buddy where you used to wait for hours outside buaji's house  "payalji..Day Dreaming payalji Day Dreaming" For your kind info, its the same payal...

Excellent indepth analysis... I am going to read it again...

Just from ASR -- pls spare some time.. Big smile Big smile

Edited by lakhy - 21 July 2012 at 8:54am

Shalini76

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
WOW Awesome Post Clap

Shalini76

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Excellent Analysis...
Here's my two cents added to the Relationship dynamics...

Arnav & Khushi - You mentioned that Khushi is more perceptive than Arnav. She has always been that way. Arnav never could balance multiple relationship at a time. When he was focused on Di, he ignores Khushi and vice versa. Khushi always balanced multiple responsibility on her shoulder.

Khushi & Payal - Absolutely agree with your point. It's hard to stand & watch when a person you love gets humiliated constantly. You want to keep it a husband & wife matter? Take it to your room. Oh, and Payal... Do you not think that you should remind that point to your mom-in-law as well? She seems to walk in your bedroom without knocking like taking a stroll down the park...

Arnav & Anjali - Arnav should now understand the extent of MU his silence has created. If he does not come clean even now, he should be prepared to borrow Anjali's Aarti ki thali and welcome Shyam back in RM. Anjali, it's time you demand your rights as a wife to know the truth about her husband from Arnav instead of shedding copious tears. No one is going to gift wrap your husband and serve you on a silver platter. Either ask for an explanations or shut up...

Aakash & Payal - Aakash, I understand that you are upset because you don't know that Arnav knew the truth about Shyam. But NK did. Why don't you and your mother show your attitude there? Your mother might be good at heart, but the tone she uses when she calls Payal Khoon bhari taang & Khushi phatti saree is not respectful. And this has been going on before the Shyam fiasco. So your excuse of anger for not respecting your wife or ensuring her dignity in front of your mom is not acceptable. About time you grow a spine and be a man.

Arnav & Aakash - Both of you brothers need serious training in respecting your wife. Both feels to woo his wife with romantic gestures when the mood is good. But no one takes a step to stop their harassment. And when the mood is off or the time is bad just vent all your frustration on the women you claim to love and use them as human punching bag. And oh, for heaven's sake... Take a leaf from Anjali's room and lock the freaking bedroom door. Otherwise, there will be only one kid running around and that is creepy's kid...i.e. If he survives with his looney bin mother.

Anjali & Shyam - Best couple. Other than honesty, they had everything in their relationship including trust. Anjali trusted Shyam to be human reincarnation of God and Shyam trusted Anjali to be stoopid... It worked out quite well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Shalini76inajnarTheMogambo

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaliniDp

Mami Jaan always wears the flowers in color order: Red, White, and Yellow.

hey Shalini...

just noticed in the pre-wedding episodes, her flowers were in Red, Yellow and White order...

just thought of mentioning it here...

waise, i am a silent reader of ur post...and i love it...really opens up the 3rd dimension for me...

thank you so much for writing

Smile

Shalini76

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Loved the analysis. Lots of points to ponder about until Monday.

Shalini76

Go to top