soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
precap was pretty good πŸ˜†
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shalini,

Such a long post, how beautifully written...

Gave me some more insight into all the characters and their behavior... I am taking no one's side... All r having the taste of their own medicines in their own way

I wish Snakewa comes back as you said for the story to move in right direction and also to deviate Anjali a bit..

ARSHI dear, no hope for romance since there is always the interruption without invitation...always "almost kiss"

As you said, For payal, I would prefer the parachute...jump after Kushi

Mamiji, aren't u even a bit worried about the whereabouts of mamaji ? You are so focused on payal-phobia and not have any mama-philia ?

Akash, remember of those old days buddy where you used to wait for hours outside buaji's house  "payalji..😍 payalji 😍" For your kind info, its the same payal...

Excellent indepth analysis... I am going to read it again...

Just from ASR -- pls spare some time.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lakhy - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent Analysis...
Here's my two cents added to the Relationship dynamics...

Arnav & Khushi - You mentioned that Khushi is more perceptive than Arnav. She has always been that way. Arnav never could balance multiple relationship at a time. When he was focused on Di, he ignores Khushi and vice versa. Khushi always balanced multiple responsibility on her shoulder.

Khushi & Payal - Absolutely agree with your point. It's hard to stand & watch when a person you love gets humiliated constantly. You want to keep it a husband & wife matter? Take it to your room. Oh, and Payal... Do you not think that you should remind that point to your mom-in-law as well? She seems to walk in your bedroom without knocking like taking a stroll down the park...

Arnav & Anjali - Arnav should now understand the extent of MU his silence has created. If he does not come clean even now, he should be prepared to borrow Anjali's Aarti ki thali and welcome Shyam back in RM. Anjali, it's time you demand your rights as a wife to know the truth about her husband from Arnav instead of shedding copious tears. No one is going to gift wrap your husband and serve you on a silver platter. Either ask for an explanations or shut up...

Aakash & Payal - Aakash, I understand that you are upset because you don't know that Arnav knew the truth about Shyam. But NK did. Why don't you and your mother show your attitude there? Your mother might be good at heart, but the tone she uses when she calls Payal Khoon bhari taang & Khushi phatti saree is not respectful. And this has been going on before the Shyam fiasco. So your excuse of anger for not respecting your wife or ensuring her dignity in front of your mom is not acceptable. About time you grow a spine and be a man.

Arnav & Aakash - Both of you brothers need serious training in respecting your wife. Both feels to woo his wife with romantic gestures when the mood is good. But no one takes a step to stop their harassment. And when the mood is off or the time is bad just vent all your frustration on the women you claim to love and use them as human punching bag. And oh, for heaven's sake... Take a leaf from Anjali's room and lock the freaking bedroom door. Otherwise, there will be only one kid running around and that is creepy's kid...i.e. If he survives with his looney bin mother.

Anjali & Shyam - Best couple. Other than honesty, they had everything in their relationship including trust. Anjali trusted Shyam to be human reincarnation of God and Shyam trusted Anjali to be stoopid... It worked out quite well...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShaliniDp

Mami Jaan always wears the flowers in color order: Red, White, and Yellow.

hey Shalini...

just noticed in the pre-wedding episodes, her flowers were in Red, Yellow and White order...

just thought of mentioning it here...

waise, i am a silent reader of ur post...and i love it...really opens up the 3rd dimension for me...

thank you so much for writing

😊
abby2181 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the analysis. Lots of points to ponder about until Monday.
EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
The trouble with misunderstanding is that one doesn't know that one misunderstands. 
That is the best way to justify the behaviour of the RM-wassi

BTW Jack Sparrow? Seriously? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

As always. excellent analysis. 
Shalini76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakhy

Shalini,

Such a long post, how beautifully written...

Gave me some more insight into all the characters and their behavior... I am taking no one's side... All r having the taste of their own medicines in their own way

I wish Snakewa comes back as you said for the story to move in right direction and also to deviate Anjali a bit..

ARSHI dear, no hope for romance since there is always the interruption without invitation...always "almost kiss"

As you said, For payal, I would prefer the parachute...jump after Kushi

Mamiji, aren't u even a bit worried about the whereabouts of mamaji ? You are so focused on payal-phobia and not have any mama-philia ?

Akash, remember of those old days buddy where you used to wait for hours outside buaji's house  "payalji..😍 payalji 😍" For your kind info, its the same payal...

Excellent indepth analysis... I am going to read it again...

Just from ASR -- pls spare some time.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Buddy!

Mama-philia... πŸ˜† totally had me in splits!!!

Am gonna read that link :)
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊nice post dear⭐️
loved reading it...πŸ‘
i am so tired dear...so just pasting my comment which i wrote already...if u dont mind read it...anyway i am gonna write the same thing...πŸ˜‰

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, πŸ˜³she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, πŸ˜³she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone πŸ˜³, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji πŸ˜³& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭
Shalini76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Excellent Analysis...
Here's my two cents added to the Relationship dynamics...

Arnav & Khushi - You mentioned that Khushi is more perceptive than Arnav. She has always been that way. Arnav never could balance multiple relationship at a time. When he was focused on Di, he ignores Khushi and vice versa. Khushi always balanced multiple responsibility on her shoulder.

Khushi & Payal - Absolutely agree with your point. It's hard to stand & watch when a person you love gets humiliated constantly. You want to keep it a husband & wife matter? Take it to your room. Oh, and Payal... Do you not think that you should remind that point to your mom-in-law as well? She seems to walk in your bedroom without knocking like taking a stroll down the park...

Arnav & Anjali - Arnav should now understand the extent of MU his silence has created. If he does not come clean even now, he should be prepared to borrow Anjali's Aarti ki thali and welcome Shyam back in RM. Anjali, it's time you demand your rights as a wife to know the truth about her husband from Arnav instead of shedding copious tears. No one is going to gift wrap your husband and serve you on a silver platter. Either ask for an explanations or shut up...

Aakash & Payal - Aakash, I understand that you are upset because you don't know that Arnav knew the truth about Shyam. But NK did. Why don't you and your mother show your attitude there? Your mother might be good at heart, but the tone she uses when she calls Payal Khoon bhari taang & Khushi phatti saree is not respectful. And this has been going on before the Shyam fiasco. So your excuse of anger for not respecting your wife or ensuring her dignity in front of your mom is not acceptable. About time you grow a spine and be a man.

Arnav & Aakash - Both of you brothers need serious training in respecting your wife. Both feels to woo his wife with romantic gestures when the mood is good. But no one takes a step to stop their harassment. And when the mood is off or the time is bad just vent all your frustration on the women you claim to love and use them as human punching bag. And oh, for heaven's sake... Take a leaf from Anjali's room and lock the freaking bedroom door. Otherwise, there will be only one kid running around and that is creepy's kid...i.e. If he survives with his looney bin mother.

Anjali & Shyam - Best couple. Other than honesty, they had everything in their relationship including trust. Anjali trusted Shyam to be human reincarnation of God and Shyam trusted Anjali to be stoopid... It worked out quite well...

LOVED your post, Tia!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Buddy!

I know.. Akash really should be sent to a school for lost-husbands!! I am so tempted to do an entire segment on him.. maybe next week .. he is so inspiring these days! πŸ˜†

I think the funniest thing about Anjali is that - she thinks she's being understanding and wise ... that's what misunderstanding does to you! totally misdirected missile...
Shalini76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coronapsyche

Awesme post,DiπŸ‘
U described beautifully the devastating situation og Arnav; one side the reason of his existance- Di & the other side his life-Khushi; its very difficult for him to choose 1πŸ˜”
I really felt like crying seeing Arnav's situation😭
He is torn between the two women of his life-he never thought that 1 day he would have to choose 1 of them
Ultimately may b khushi will have to leave RM for Di which will turn Arnav into ASR modeπŸ˜”
Wnderful analysis,Di😍
Thnx 4 the PMπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Buddy!

On your line...

Ultimately may b khushi will have to leave RM for Di which will turn Arnav into ASR modeπŸ˜”

... which is not such a bad thing!! i think the Fandom loves ASR to bits!! πŸ˜†