Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

After one month (Page 2)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

I am seriously, asking U ppl, She[Dev] is not at all getting enough screen space, how come you find out, her acting is improved. I watched, the PANI PURI EPISODE, [after a long time, i watched SNS, but i read everyday's WU regurlarly] She comes and goes for 2 min. More screen space is occupied by other actors. She is not at all a main lead material. Giaa is improved a lot in her dance. Now she scored perfect 30;. Ppl, who judged her, are not a ordinary ppl. The judges are really talented and well established ppl. You know Madhuri dixit is a very good Kadhak dancer. She herself praised, our Giaa's dance. That is enough evidence for Giaa's talents. GIAA IS A PERFECTIONIST. SHE GOT A BRIGHT FUTURE. SHE [ GIA] DIDN'T BEG THE JUDGES FOR A CHANCE. PERIOD.

100% Agree with u Viji... Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13maaji89GiafanMandy20

ruddymole Groupbie
ruddymole
ruddymole

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Really Gia proved, she is a talented actress as well as brilliant  dancer. She proved she is an  hard worker and need perfection in her works. That's what we are missing now in saathiya. AS Gopi, Gia put her 100% acting even in small things.Her eyes, lips, cheeks, everything acted with her and we had seen life in Gopi,but now we can't even expect 1% from Dev and all she is doing is just coming and going with few normal dialogues and nothing special in new Gopi. Even MM looks dull in all episodes nowadays since the innocent, mind blowing, pleasant  Gopi is not there.But now in JDJ we can feel the pleasant atmosphere when Gia  is dancing and talking. That is it... An actors should have this attitude to attract audience... So, really Gia, true actor and dancer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13maaji89Giafangauri72NazimKiDewaniMandy20

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Aaj 3 contestants - Dev, leena aur Bhattacharji danger zone me haiLOLLOLteeno me se koi ek hame chhodker chala jayegaCryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89GiafanMandy20

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomingbud

Even if there is specs or nt everyone knws that Dev has improved... And plz dn't compare with Giaa. Giaa is nt Dev and Dev is nt Giaa... Everyone has their own talents and it nt gud to make fun of it... Its wud be fun to laugh at ones acting bt b4 that think whether what wud be our state when we r in such situation

Sorry if I have hurt anyone through this post

Why u compare Dev with the people who r not actors(us). If she is really good actor than compare with better or best actor.LOL

why compare people in different field, compare Dev with the people in her fieldLOL

Edited by gauri72 - 21 July 2012 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giafans

Please put specs before watching saathiya,even my grandma is saying dev doesn't know to act and how she got Gopi character. Only her screen part is reduced involving more dialogues to parag , chirag,kokila. She hadn't filled the gap.More plastic make up in her face is increased to show her better.

AGAIN?? D'oh
For the 900th time...If you don't like Devoleena's acting in the show, that's fine. But it's ridiculous to question people's eyesight or what have you just because they think she's doing fine. People have different opinions. For example, you might like chai while I prefer coffee. Someone else may like yellow whereas I like purple. Just like how it's silly to make fun of someone for liking different drinks or colors, it's also silly to make fun of someone for having a different opinion than you about a fictional soap opera. The world won't explode because people have different preferences and opinions about little things. 

It's nice to see that Gia is doing fine on JDJ. She might even make it to the top three, only time will tell. Its also nice to see that SNS and it's cast are also doing fine (including Devoleena) and they're still on the top ten of TRP charts unlike some other shows (for the ones who care about such things). 

Edited by megustajalebi - 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm

BeingRahmamunnihyderabad-GayabCat--Eris-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Dev is no where compared to gia, gia is gopi. I saw the saathiya Thursday episode online after seeing praising of improved acting she is so bad in acting zero improvement but her wardrobe has increased with new sareess but she lacks all the stuff, when aham caressed her cheeks i felt like rofl what a joke i remembered gohem hug on birthday what a fantastic innocence romance it was. Now omg yes D has got confidence how to ruin gopis character.

sp13maaji89NazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Miss D doesn't improved hasself after 1year because she never become like Giaa... Giaa is Gopi n that the reality... U accepted or not accepted... D totally ruin Gopi role n saathiya soul...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Comparison posts are not allowed on IF. Closed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingRahmamunnihyderabadmegustajalebi

Go to top