Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
let audience decide this...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I wish she doesn't. I don't think being able to pull off a Chikni Chameli is a an accomplishment. Doesn't Kareena emulate Meryl Streep, then why is so hell bent on trying to outdoing Vidya and Katrina in the sexual appeal department. Just focus on the acting honey...that's all should matter if you in to be India's Meryl Streep.

Not to put down item numbers...but I really don't see nor understand all the hoopla surrounding them. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
obviously this more of the media hype than bebo actually wanting to out do chikni chameli. lol bebo would never say to the media that she wants to out do katrina or any actress. So I dont understand members commenting about bebo wanting to beat everyone... not that there's anything wrong with wanting to be the best! 

@staronearth--- I agree bebo could easily beat kat in the expression department but I disagree about the dance comment... kat is the better dancer mainly because unlike bebo kat puts a lot of effort to her dancing

Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Doesnt this article quote Ganesh Hegde about Kareena/Madhur instructing him to come up with something better than Chikni Chameli? Anyways giving Kareena the benefit of doubt there is no denying that item numbers are really hyped up these days esp when done by a well known star. So like Katrina even Kareena should put an effort into practising her moves instead of focussing on getting the look right only.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ksh-

^^^Doesnt this article quote Ganesh Hegde about Kareena/Madhur instructing him to come up with something better than Chikni Chameli? Anyways giving Kareena the benefit of doubt there is no denying that item numbers are really hyped up these days esp when done by a well known star. So like Katrina even Kareena should put an effort into practising her moves instead of focussing on getting the look right only.

yes it does... but I don't believe everything I read. I don't even believe in everything bebo says in her interviews. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
she's going to over-perform Vidya's "The Dirty Picture"

she's going to over-dance Katrina's "Chikni Chameli"

Who else is she looking into over-throwing with just one film? There's a lot of hype around this movie, she's soon becoming the boy who called wolf. It'll make her look ridiculous if the movie falls flat on her face.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please do not compare Meryl Streep with the likes of Kareena Kapoor, who has no class in acting and style. 

Meryl Streep is the class of her own, she must be in her late 50's but can still act with grace. 
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

she's going to over-perform Vidya's "The Dirty Picture"

she's going to over-dance Katrina's "Chikni Chameli"

Who else is she looking into over-throwing with just one film? There's a lot of hype around this movie, she's soon becoming the boy who called wolf. It'll make her look ridiculous if the movie falls flat on her face.

How about Deepika who is the latest hot chick in BW?😆
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

How about Deepika who is the latest hot chick in BW?😆

Ohh yea forgot about that. Kareena might wanna don a bikini and act in a light-hearted youth rom-com 😆  If Sonam's movies starts to do well, next thing you know, Kareena will tout herself as a fashionista with her prada shoes and magazine covers.

Who else...she already kicked out Parineeti from her lastest movie, so she's no threat (for now)

Who else? 😆
TheRager thumbnail
^^^I'll believe that film is on only once they start filming. Otherwise with Bebo film announcements et al have no value. KJo might have made the announcement to help his good friend save face. Imran is busy with many projects right now. By the time he has dates for this projects Kareena might have 'walked out'.