Balika Vadhu

*ITS BEEN YOU*(AnSh)-After marriage SS-prt 1 of 2

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ITS BEEN YOU

Part - 1

"This success…this glory…it doesn't belong to me…It belongs to someone else! It belongs to him. My life partner and my support system – my husband! If I am here today, then it's less of my hard work and more of his belief. If he hadn't pushed me and motivated me to excel beyond my limits, probably I'd never been able to realize this dream." Anandi spoke to the reporter lost in her thoughts, her eyes still searching for a glimpse of his.

"But mam if he loves you so much, then why isn't he here today?"

The question jerked her within.

"Where is he? Why is he so late? Is Khushi alright?She had a cold last night.Though with Shiv around her I don't need to worry but still I know how quickly she catches fever. Oh god I hope my baby is fine" the thoughts made her anxious now.

"Can you pls excuse me for a while" Anandi requested the reporter humbly.

As she walked out of the auditorium, where the function had been organized in her honor, the jetsar people mobbed her to give their blessings and wishes. She had been awarded with a prestigious trophy for an outstanding contribution in "Promotion of Rural and District Education" by the Govt Of India. It was probably the most beautiful day of her life. Well there was another reason too. But actually not the first, it was second. The first, when Khushi was born!

The memories of the day still, were as fresh in her mind as the morning dew. How she had started her labor while talking to Shiv about the proposal of the new district university in jetsar. Shiv was totally lost in his file when she suddenly clenched his hand in pain. Beyond that she knew nothing, except that Shiv had held her hand all the way to the hospital and in the labor room too. The next, when she gained consciousness, she saw him cuddling and kissing their new-born.

"Dekha told you na…it's a girl…my princess" the words still ring in anandi's ears and make her emotional every time she thinks of the day.

After looking everywhere, and not able to control herself any further, she finally took out her cell phone from her bag and thought of calling Shiv. Just as she switched it on, it beeped for a message...from Shiv. She heaved a sigh of relief and smiled, thinking he might have wished her for the special day...but, it read, "Hey Ms. Education Officer, welcome back, sweetheart. I am extremely sorry, I got a call for an urgent meeting and I have to rush for it. Needless to say, Khushi is with me. We won't be able to receive you at the airport and the function. Since its Sunday, office drivers are also off. So, please, manage through a cab, darling. See you in a few hours time. And yes...don't be gussa, please. I promise, I'll make up for this in the night ;)"

She was confused yet relieved, because in the last few minutes, when she couldn't find Shiv at the airport as well as the function, her mind was getting crowded with all sorts of negative thoughts. She gathered herself, took her luggage and went to arrange for the cab.

Within a few minutes she got herself into a cab. Anandi never liked to use the official cars for personal work and despite being offered, she always preferred cab over official cars.

As the cab sped through the well-kept roads of jetsar Anandi felt proud and happy. All this development, the harmony, the progress, that spread in all corners of jetsar, all this was a result of Shiv's hard work. It had been just 7 years since Shiv came to Jetsar as the Collector and within that time he transformed its picture totally. Jetsar today was one of the most progressive districts of the country. And all this was due to him and his dedication. He didn't only work for the growth of Jetsar but Anandi as well. He encouraged her to do what she never had even thought of doing. Anandi remembered the day she had filled the form for DEO entrance test.It was the only day the forms were out for.

"how did you buy it Shiv?"Anandi frowned at him in concern.

"That's not important anandi. What's important is that you are going to sign it just now so that I can go and submit it before 5."

"I am not gonna do it until you tell me from where did you get the money. I know you didn't borrow it from bapusa. Rather I know you wont ever go to haveli after what all happened last time..the way Jagiya insulted you.I didn't tell that to bapusa and DS on you request but I know how much hurt you were.So I can surely say you didn't got the money from them.Even bheem singh is out of town.Plus there is no one else in jetsar to help us out.And Shiv if you remember our house has been robbed off last night. All our savings, gold, cash everything is gone. As of now we don't even have enough money to buy the grocery. Then from where did you get the money for this form? That too in a few hours."

"Pls anandi don't be difficult. Its not important from where did I get the money. And it wasn't even that a huge amount. Just 1500 bucks. I managed it somehow. I just didn't want you to waste a year. Its your dream Anandi"

"I am not gonna sign until you tell me the truth"

"You won't do that"

"I will Mr Shivraj Skekhar. Test me if you want"

"Oh god you are so stubborn Anandi. Ok I will let you know later. As of now sign just sign it. Its 3:30 already"

"Shiv you are wasting your time"

"Ok I borrowed it from someone"

"Since when did you start looking down while talking to me?"

"Plss yr I am not lying"

"That's what I said. You don't know how to lie. So tell me the truth"

"Anandi…"

"Shiv pls.."

"Okk!! I am sorry that I argue with you…I sold my blood"

A tear escaped Anandi's eye as she remembered the unforgettable day.Now she craved to see him and Khushi once again, after nearly a month. She unzipped her suitcase and took out her degree.

"Anandi Shivraj Shekhar" read the name column of the degree.

Unparalleled warmth over powered Anandi's senses as she brushed her fingers on the name. This was her beautiful today, her identity, her life.

"Happy wedding anniversary Collector sahib" Anandi whispered as a blissful smile hit the corner of her lips and a tear rolled down her eye almost simultaneously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok this is quit random guys.I was just getting bored so thought of writing something and bugging you all.Pls forgive me for logical errors.

Hope u like it.Will finish it in the next part.Smile

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSE1pritiaggarwalmartokanu_nvlkhdivya3pure_soulUniqueUjjainipushp79SinSinTANTAN27rohinimaneeshaSam1970cappacuino5pabitra.the_RijSujaKAnusuyaYadavcardiganiluvrainaartipiyushiNDDgirlcoolgirl3Chit15vrinda9183star_777oaz30AbhiAnirsk16Ritushree_NadalKwitKattschumki...rusha4003melliflousmozart66dsupriyadlipKurupQuagMyredroberoilive_lifeashred12ritzy09monamie111dixie123Vishakha_SakhiaamirkhanfanSuchi-liv2laughDon_theEvilkhusi_*...Hanna...DaltoniitsRitziHemaG

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
aww...sooo nice...pls continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OMG! I literally had tears in my eyes reading this...Smile
WOW!!!
WOWEST!!!
I totally loved itClap

Edited by funky_junkie - 21 July 2012 at 7:30am

Malika

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
awww awesomee!! : ))) soo cute 

what the HEC is jagya doing in the haveli GRR

Malika

Ritushree_Nadal IF-Dazzler
Ritushree_Nadal
Ritushree_Nadal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
this is so amzing yar.i really luved it.such a beautiful thought.it was as if i was seeing all those happening in front of my eyesvery nice

continue soon

Malika

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
KYA SHIV sold his blood so saddening awesome very touchy grt starting waiting for next!! love him  nw even more reading ur beautiful SS

Malika

cardigan Senior Member
cardigan
cardigan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

ITS BEEN YOU

Part - 1

"This success'this glory'it doesn't belong to me'It belongs to someone else! It belongs to him. My life partner and my support system ' my husband! If I am here today, then it's less of my hard work and more of his belief. If he hadn't pushed me and motivated me to excel beyond my limits, probably I'd never been able to realize this dream." Anandi spoke to the reporter lost in her thoughts, her eyes still searching for a glimpse of his.

"But mam if he loves you so much, then why isn't he here today?"

The question jerked her within.

"Where is he? Why is he so late? Is Khushi alright?She had a cold last night.Though with Shiv around her I don't need to worry but still I know how quickly she catches fever. Oh god I hope my baby is fine" the thoughts made her anxious now.

"Can you pls excuse me for a while" Anandi requested the reporter humbly.

As she walked out of the auditorium, where the function had been organized in her honor, the jetsar people mobbed her to give their blessings and wishes. She had been awarded with a prestigious trophy for an outstanding contribution in "Promotion of Rural and District Education" by the Govt Of India. It was probably the most beautiful day of her life. Well there was another reason too. But actually not the first, it was second. The first, when Khushi was born!

The memories of the day still, were as fresh in her mind as the morning dew. How she had started her labor while talking to Shiv about the proposal of the new district university in jetsar. Shiv was totally lost in his file when she suddenly clenched his hand in pain. Beyond that she knew nothing, except that Shiv had held her hand all the way to the hospital and in the labor room too. The next, when she gained consciousness, she saw him cuddling and kissing their new-born.

"Dekha told you na'it's a girl'my princess" the words still ring in anandi's ears and make her emotional every time she thinks of the day.

After looking everywhere, and not able to control herself any further, she finally took out her cell phone from her bag and thought of calling Shiv. Just as she switched it on, it beeped for a message...from Shiv. She heaved a sigh of relief and smiled, thinking he might have wished her for the special day...but, it read, "Hey Ms. Education Officer, welcome back, sweetheart. I am extremely sorry, I got a call for an urgent meeting and I have to rush for it. Needless to say, Khushi is with me. We won't be able to receive you at the airport and the function. Since its Sunday, office drivers are also off. So, please, manage through a cab, darling. See you in a few hours time. And yes...don't be gussa, please. I promise, I'll make up for this in the night ;)"

She was confused yet relieved, because in the last few minutes, when she couldn't find Shiv at the airport as well as the function, her mind was getting crowded with all sorts of negative thoughts. She gathered herself, took her luggage and went to arrange for the cab.

Within a few minutes she got herself into a cab. Anandi never liked to use the official cars for personal work and despite being offered, she always preferred cab over official cars.

As the cab sped through the well-kept roads of jetsar Anandi felt proud and happy. All this development, the harmony, the progress, that spread in all corners of jetsar, all this was a result of Shiv's hard work. It had been just 7 years since Shiv came to Jetsar as the Collector and within that time he transformed its picture totally. Jetsar today was one of the most progressive districts of the country. And all this was due to him and his dedication. He didn't only work for the growth of Jetsar but Anandi as well. He encouraged her to do what she never had even thought of doing. Anandi remembered the day she had filled the form for DEO entrance test.It was the only day the forms were out for.

"how did you buy it Shiv?"Anandi frowned at him in concern.

"That's not important anandi. What's important is that you are going to sign it just now so that I can go and submit it before 5."

"I am not gonna do it until you tell me from where did you get the money. I know you didn't borrow it from bapusa. Rather I know you wont ever go to haveli after what all happened last time..the way Jagiya insulted you.I didn't tell that to bapusa and DS on you request but I know how much hurt you were.So I can surely say you didn't got the money from them.Even bheem singh is out of town.Plus there is no one else in jetsar to help us out.And Shiv if you remember our house has been robbed off last night. All our savings, gold, cash everything is gone. As of now we don't even have enough money to buy the grocery. Then from where did you get the money for this form? That too in a few hours."

"Pls anandi don't be difficult. Its not important from where did I get the money. And it wasn't even that a huge amount. Just 1500 bucks. I managed it somehow. I just didn't want you to waste a year. Its your dream Anandi"

"I am not gonna sign until you tell me the truth"

"You won't do that"

"I will Mr Shivraj Skekhar. Test me if you want"

"Oh god you are so stubborn Anandi. Ok I will let you know later. As of now sign just sign it. Its 3:30 already"

"Shiv you are wasting your time"

"Ok I borrowed it from someone"

"Since when did you start looking down while talking to me?"

"Plss yr I am not lying"

"That's what I said. You don't know how to lie. So tell me the truth"

"Anandi'"

"Shiv pls.."

"Okk!! I am sorry that I argue with you'I sold my blood"

A tear escaped Anandi's eye as she remembered the unforgettable day.Now she craved to see him and Khushi once again, after nearly a month. She unzipped her suitcase and took out her degree.

"Anandi Shivraj Shekhar" read the name column of the degree.

Unparalleled warmth over powered Anandi's senses as she brushed her fingers on the name. This was her beautiful today, her identity, her life.

"Happy wedding anniversary Collector sahib" Anandi whispered as a blissful smile hit the corner of her lips and a tear rolled down her eye almost simultaneously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok this is quit random guys.I was just getting bored so thought of writing something and bugging you all.Pls forgive me for logical errors.

Hope u like it.Will finish it in the next part.Smile

Wow, it's wonderful, so imaginative and touching...Your writing made me even cry during reading. Keep on writing, please as I am looking forward to reading the next from you. Thanks for this fabulous scenarioClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrinMalika

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Nice one Mallika !

Malika

Go to top