India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Reliving the glory

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I was watching the December episodes of Parichay. They were so awesome!!! Siddhi had begun realizing and accepting her love for Kunal. Kunal was still helping Richa. But only as a friend and he too had begun caring for Siddhi. In fact if you ask me he had also fallen in love with her. Such a terrific love story. CVs please go back to those glorious days. Give us the SINAL we love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSbharo

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I forgot to add. It was awesome to see Richa go psycho when all her plans failed Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I hope, and wish that all our efforts will pay off and we get to see those moments and even romantic moments of SINAL from next week or so...and richa fails miserably this time as well
and you are right he started developing soft corner for sidhi after that semi-hug outside thakaral mansion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuS

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
They were mesmerizing together :) Yes the half hug outside Thakral mansion was the starting of Kunal's feelings for Siddhi Embarrassed

And seema.. the amount she used to tease them.. Too cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index