Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Catalyst to seperation track...

aadyakali thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,
The cvz are laying the basis for a seperation track. 
first possibility : -
 Even if Khushi accepts Arnavs love either she will leave  RM of the own accord for Anjaliz sake . Arnav would try his best to stop her but she will not listen. Arnav may even try to leave with her but Khushi will stop him  somehow.
Second possibility:-

After 6 month contraact she will leave and Arnav will not stp her ... he will choose his cry-baby sister.

In any case they will seperate. Hope Arnav woos her back and i absolutely want Anjali to repent big time for the lousy behaviour,... i want her to grovel and cry and plead and crawl in fromt of Arnav and Khushi . Same for Mami and Akash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadyakali thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrindhavasudeva

ya may be possible!!!😊

I am moreover sure about the seperation tract , i wouold love for Arnav to stay GH to woo his wife back!!!!
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can feel the happiness imagining this situation
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aadyakali

In any case they will seperate. Hope Arnav woos her back and i absolutely want Anjali to repent big time for the lousy behaviour,... i want her to grovel and cry and plead and crawl in fromt of Arnav and Khushi . Same for Mami and Akash.

Yeah, me too.

I want them 3 to actually crawl on their bellies and touch the feet of the all the members of the Gupta family, starting with Khushi.  😡

Then the Guptas should show them some bhav (attitude) for a week or so, and then forgive them 😡

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree and sincerely wants this to happen, but forget it Khushi NEVER gets any apologies from anyone. She is the ever sacrificing punching bag of the series