Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nechu nice post😊

Your right that with the possiblity of Kriya leaving TN and the rift beginning between Kesar and P it is good opportunity for the CV's to introduce Pratigya Niwas track as well as , the treatment and baby track. I don't have faith or trust that the CV's will show these tracks right now, because everytime we think it is going to happen they disappoint us, so I am not expecting it to be any different and not getting my hopes up.

The focus will now be on the conflict and ramifications of the revelation that ASY is SS's son.
I don't know if we will ever get a PN track(because all the drama happens at TN) and I feel the CV's will start the treatment and baby track only if the trps keep decreasing and they are trying to improve it or at the end of the serial. 

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

I really don't hav much hopes on our CVs...

but if ithappens KriYa movin out of TN... tat shows wats our KST n xact diff b/w Krish n ASY... for wat ASY took revenge on Krish n all his acts... Krish acceptin to give althose... am expectin Krish will say to Shakunthal... they hav top stay in TN, as tats wat ASY wanted n thier rights , as they suffered all along coz of SS...
n KriYa baby track... Only CVs knows... therz no hint for Krish treatment...πŸ˜•

Same here dii...zero zeri hopes...
But sersly i dont want K to sympathise or empathise wid Shakuntalia and her son...no matter how much he is good at heart...which we all know how good is k...but i hate asy n his mom to that level...

Huhhh...yeah...they have compkicated things by making K infertile 😑 😭
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Nechu nice post😊

Your right that with the possiblity of Kriya leaving TN and the rift beginning between Kesar and P it is good opportunity for the CV's to introduce Pratigya Niwas track as well as , the treatment and baby track. I don't have faith or trust that the CV's will show these tracks right now, because everytime we think it is going to happen they disappoint us, so I am not expecting it to be any different and not getting my hopes up.

The focus will now be on the conflict and ramifications of the revelation that ASY is SS's son.
I don't know if we will ever get a PN track(because all the drama happens at TN) and I feel the CV's will start the treatment and baby track only if the trps keep decreasing and they are trying to improve it or at the end of the serial.

Absoluely agree with you dii...dont know why cvs are doing so...dont theyknow sp...n waht dey do esp when dey have many shows lined up, many shows with promising track going on and when some of the old shows fall back ...huh...cvs must learn now 😑
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maybe next person to message is pearl mam and tell her we want baby track.. 
for betterment of the show
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi85

maybe next person to message is pearl mam and tell her we want baby track..

for betterment of the show

Exactly!!Point!Till how we have been messaging only SB sir and VW sir...why dont we try Pearl maam now? πŸ˜•
Khushi96 thumbnail
pearl mam and starplus ch we want baby track about time now..
5 years leap they took so now baby should come.. 

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Exactly!!Point!Till how we have been messaging only SB sir and VW sir...why dont we try Pearl maam now? πŸ˜•

Khushi96 thumbnail
i just sent her a message and wrote on sp wall all do the same πŸ˜Š

i sent this
baby is high trps Akshara and Natik are parents, Gopi will be a mum, maam please show Krishna get infertile treatment and become parents we want to see Kriya have a baby and how she adapts to motherhood please maam really want to see this happen. And if its a girl many social issues can arise.. Also you can show pregnancy and her working too modern era .
Edited by khushi85 - 11 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We've waited so long for kriya to move out, but the behoodi Miss Goody Two Shoes won't budge this time, cos of everything that's happening in TN, and someone has to babysit KN so he doesn't get up to more mischief.
Their baby track will probably come right before the show ends, to keep viewers hanging in there.
Khushi96 thumbnail
you know i think once we let go of wanting something thats when it comes but we just can't seem to let go of baby track πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: suk4

We've waited so long for kriya to move out, but the behoodi Miss Goody Two Shoes won't budge this time, cos of everything that's happening in TN, and someone has to babysit KN so he doesn't get up to more mischief.
Their baby track will probably come right before the show ends, to keep viewers hanging in there.

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi85

i just sent her a message and wrote on sp wall all do the same😊

i sent this
baby is high trps Akshara and Natik are parents, Gopi will be a mum, maam please show Krishna get infertile treatment and become parents we want to see Kriya have a baby and how she adapts to motherhood please maam really want to see this happen. And if its a girl many social issues can arise.. Also you can show pregnancy and her working too modern era .

Lovely msg jaanu...even i will msg her...
And i req others to do da same too...plsss msg pearl maam...