India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Perfect Start for everything...but...

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Yesterday the CVs have laid a perfect start to two thungs...But will they take it forward?A million Dollar Question it is!

Guess what the two things are?

Yes.. Wink Wink Wink
The twothings are...KriYa niwas and KriYa baby...

Yesterday they showed clash betweek P and Kesar for Samar...Yea i agree that it was because of the present happenings...but still was it an indication towards any future track? Wink ...P can tell K about Kesar and her behaviour...and then K feeling bad that its coz of him that she is being deprived of the happiness of being a mother and then K agreeing for treatment and then the most awaited track if MKAP...KRIYA BABY Embarrassed

And then they showed K wanting to move out of TN and live elsewhere...That's a perfect start to KriYa Niwas...Its yet to be unrevealed what K has to say to Shakuntala. ?... I really hope he says her to stay and that he'll be the one who will be leaving...I really hope its so!

The CVs have guven a perfect start to two of the most interesting tracks of MKAP...But the question is...WILL THEY TAKE IT FORWARD FOR GOD'S SAKE? OR WILL THEY LET IT GO AS THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE Dead Cry Angry ...Hope NOT!

SHARE YOUR VIEWS TOO BEHOODIANS!!!

Edited by ArjaAddict - 21 July 2012 at 7:00am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

12120ppearlduakhan.sanitha7heera1702ArjaforeverEden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Bruce_Lsuk4Filza.Caped_CrusaderpiyarapiyarirekrnbabithajVeena.SSnigdha_Khanam

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

frankly i dont think KriYa will move out.. or even if they do that will be only for a couple of days...

because TN is the place of all the happenings..its highly unlikely KriYa will leave... ASY track is now to gain momentum with him living at his father's place along with his mother... and the resulting conflicts between the siblings... thats what the CVs want to show, i guess Confused

so KriYa baby track not happening for now... i feel they might just show it for the sake of it when the show is almost about to end...thats what i feel from the way they treat it like sh*t 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702suk4---Yemi---ArjaAddictrekrnVeena.SCaped_CrusaderpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

duakhan. Goldie
duakhan.
duakhan.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
will p agree to leave?is also million dollar questionErmm,and i think kriya baby track is not possible now   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictrekrn

Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
hmm who knows cvs are unpredictable and if kesar keeps pratz away from samar she may feel the absence of having her own child.. and another thing where is her law exams i remember she said she had a day off since then did she not sit any exams Confused

rekrnVeena.S

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Sorry To Say...But I Think It Will Never Happen.Cry

rekrnpiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I really don't hav much hopes on our CVs...
but if it happens KriYa movin out of TN... tat shows wats our KST n xact diff b/w Krish n ASY...  for wat ASY took revenge on Krish n all his acts... Krish acceptin to give althose... am expectin Krish will say to Shakunthal... they hav top stay in TN, as tats wat ASY wanted n thier rights , as they suffered all along coz of SS...

n KriYa baby track... Only CVs knows... therz no hint for Krish treatment...Confused

Edited by Veena.S - 21 July 2012 at 7:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnCaped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

frankly i dont think KriYa will move out.. or even if they do that will be only for a couple of days...

because TN is the place of all the happenings..its highly unlikely KriYa will leave... ASY track is now to gain momentum with him living at his father's place along with his mother... and the resulting conflicts between the siblings... thats what the CVs want to show, i guessConfused

so KriYa baby track not happening for now... i feel they might just show it for the sake of it when the show is almost about to end...thats what i feel from the way they treat it like sh*t

Absolutelyyy agreee with youuu filzieee...Cvs have gone insane...they are hell bent on showing whichbthe viewers dont want to see Dead ...

YEa,..i didnt mean a permanent KP hiwas...it can be a temporary one too...coz yea...TN is nothing without KP...but they can defo show a temporary one...i guess this is the right opportunity Ouch

Agree wid ur last line Cry Angry

Filza.rekrn

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duakhan.

will p agree to leave?is also million dollar questionErmm,and i think kriya baby track is not possible now

Thats a billion doll walj ar question...sersly... Ouch
She beter away behind K or get ready to get gaalian from everyone... Angry
She better do like the way she did last time when K was being treated oddly by the family members after the truth of K being infertile was out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Go to top