India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Please stop this Ridhima drama - its killing me

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
The whole Ridhima drama is insane. Can't stand to see Mohan sad for something he did unintentionally. I hope the story next week does not portray him as a villain infront of the Vyas family after he reveals the truth about Ridhima. She should come to his rescue and make sure eeryone understand the circumstance under which he had to marry her. From her side, the marriage is null and void.

The writers need to keep in mind to ensure the character of the main protagonists of the show are kept intact. Mohan, being the main character of the show and the most loved one by the audience, should be portrayed as a man of principles and values, even though he is immature in some regards. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012crazy87fatim30knrajii5hyJay_tapori..geeth..anji-mira

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

The whole Ridhima drama is insane. Can't stand to see Mohan sad for something he did unintentionally. I hope the story next week does not portray him as a villain infront of the Vyas family after he reveals the truth about Ridhima. She should come to his rescue and make sure eeryone understand the circumstance under which he had to marry her. From her side, the marriage is null and void.

The writers need to keep in mind to ensure the character of the main protagonists of the show are kept intact. Mohan, being the main character of the show and the most loved one by the audience, should be portrayed as a man of principles and values, even though he is immature in some regards. 
 i too am tired ..now they will go insulting him again :( Can't stand to see Mohan sad for something he did unintentionally. ...par I disagree ...intention toh tha...it was like /////... mujhsey kisi ka toh bhala ho...aacha intention tha par kisey maloom tha ridzie aisi niklengi... 
i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I have exhaused myself talking about her and na bole the past few days. Nothing new to add... just want her to go away in a puff of smoke.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneman007

anjali_roy Groupbie
anjali_roy
anjali_roy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ye ridz ko har baar mohan ko hug karne ka chance kyun diya jarha hai..!!!dream mai b hug karadia.Cry
pani ab sir se uper jarha hai..hating her 2 much..!!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYEpc_pals..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
True.. pls put an end to this ridhima track.. somehow.. totally fed up of these character assassination of the leads.  

Jasmine01

rajkona Senior Member
rajkona
rajkona

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I am just catching up with the last two weeks and was wondering if possibly this could be an act because they are interested in the Bhatnagar money?
I just get the feeling that this is just a huge game being played with Mohan... I think it's possible this entire Ridz drama is pre-planned and Mohan is the bali ka bakra in someone's master plan.

Any thoughts?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munazzahussainKunalrocksDee_76Mehek25misty85

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Me too. I have decided not to watch it till it is over. Will take the help of the forum to get myself up to date
jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Riddhima is killing you? yaar, Riddhima is killing everyoneLOL

..geeth..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index