Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

will you be able to take it?

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay now that Khushi is leaving RM... I read the WU for p7 segment and I feel that I can not take her leaving... as much as I want her to leave, I dont want her to leave because I feel very bad for Arnav and now he has to go through this because he can't live without his wife... but Khushi is smart using the excuse of her buaji not feeling well...

How do you feel about Khushi leaving RM? ...feel free to share your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Come on people... don't be silent readers... share your views
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she shud have left way back.. n payal shud go with her... 
i have sympathy for arnav... he is the most pidit character as of now... 
bt as barun said "hamesha ke liye jaye, iss se achha hai ki temporary chali jae" so i m all up for this.. let d family realize their mistake n d Gupta sister's value...
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm in a way happy actually.. bocs khushi has had enough in RM with mami, anjali and akash against her and arnav also threatening her in the name of 6 months contract marriage.. i agree arnav did that bcos he wanted her to stay with him.. but, anjali is not feeling good on seeing how arnav is kind towards khushi and she feels he has distanced himself from her.. she indirectly hurts khushi.. poor khushiis hurt by everyone and there is no one to actually talk and find out what is going in her mind.. so, it is good for her to get a break from this family and be safe and happy with her family in gupta house..  arhi separation will make them more fond of each other ðŸ˜Š think of its positives ðŸ˜Š i think by the time, khushi's buaji/babuji whoever is sick become fine, their 6 months contract will end and also, evryone will get to know about the that and also, may be shyam's evilness might be proved with some proof may be, by babuji.. then, comes re-marriage after redemption.. so, lets wait and watch ðŸ˜Š think of the future, u will be able to accept anything ðŸ˜Š
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope he tries to visit her.
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was coming to this.
Khushi has no choice in the matter.
Self respect bhi koi cheez hai😊
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Of course I will be able to take it! What I can't take is all that drama at RM.Everyone's senseless blames and ranting and whining and what not.If Khushi can take all that for so many days I as a girl can take their separation too-considering we want him to atleast yearn for her love.We want them to be together but not as if ''Oh I am so sorry for ruining your life but lets begin another Once upon a time with a Happy ending!'' NO.Nope.Never.She is better off at GH and I am feeling like seeing Buaji :D That lady is way better than *some* characetrs I wont mention.
jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Sad, but then under the circumstances it is better she leaves I hope with Payal.
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plz  give me the link for the  written update Plzzz...???
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
link to p7 segement WU
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107261