Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

InShi Bak Bak #2 (Page 85)

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 29468

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

Originally posted by mishh007

prachi delhi mein bhi baarish ho gayi na..!!..toh kya maalum waapis gaye bhi ya nahi...!!..
 
ya.. gaye hi nahi honge.. hope they go there after rains..Embarrassed
 
btw.. when is ZRA..??Confused
ZRA..???ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveinshi

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

Originally posted by mishh007

prachi delhi mein bhi baarish ho gayi na..!!..toh kya maalum waapis gaye bhi ya nahi...!!..
 
ya.. gaye hi nahi honge.. hope they go there after rains..Embarrassed
 
btw.. when is ZRA..??Confused

baarish dikha bhi denge toh kya jayega?
n ZRA  november me i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveinshi

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 15406

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

main north indian hoon siya...kannada ka k bhi nahi aata...LOL...haryaanvi seekhni hai toh baat karo...LOL...waise mujhe wo bhi dhang se nahi aati..(..though its my native language..!LOL)
mujhe to sirf do lang aati hai.. except hindi n eng..LOL jo shayad tumhe nahi aati..
 
aur haryaanvi meine FIR dekhker sikhi thi.. ab humara sab nahi lagta to mei bhul gayi..Ouch
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew.Mishh007.

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

Originally posted by loveinshi

Originally posted by mishh007

prachi delhi mein bhi baarish ho gayi na..!!..toh kya maalum waapis gaye bhi ya nahi...!!..
 
ya.. gaye hi nahi honge.. hope they go there after rains..Embarrassed
 
btw.. when is ZRA..??Confused
ZRA..???ConfusedConfusedConfused

Zee Rishte Awards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveinshi

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 15406

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@prachi they cant show rains using natural rains..
 
 
@su zee rishtey awards..
 
 
waise zra ke hosts ke liye meine ek sawal socha hai.. jo wo inshi ko puchh sakte hai..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

@prachi they cant show rains using natural rains..
 
 
@su zee rishtey awards..
 
 
waise zra ke hosts ke liye meine ek sawal socha hai.. jo wo inshi ko puchh sakte hai..!

omg ultimate dreamLOL
kaunsa sawal


Edited by prachidew - 25 July 2012 at 7:29am
.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 29468

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
acchha...!!!...that baadaam piste awaards...!!!!...aah...don't care for them...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

Originally posted by mishh007

main north indian hoon siya...kannada ka k bhi nahi aata...LOL...haryaanvi seekhni hai toh baat karo...LOL...waise mujhe wo bhi dhang se nahi aati..(..though its my native language..!LOL)
mujhe to sirf do lang aati hai.. except hindi n eng..LOL jo shayad tumhe nahi aati..
 
aur haryaanvi meine FIR dekhker sikhi thi.. ab humara sab nahi lagta to mei bhul gayi..Ouch
 

Mish ji north indian 
Siya ji south indian
n me central indianLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mishh007.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My Ist VM on InShi - Jhak Maar Ke

2 3

Author: -aishuu-   Replies: 18   Views: 3318

-aishuu- 18 3318 10 April 2012 at 10:09pm by rajh
''For inshi fans-indira & rishi is sweet couple ||

2 3

Author: ..Tara..   Replies: 16   Views: 4549

..Tara.. 16 4549 07 January 2012 at 10:37am by Stolen_Heart
|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 346   Views: 26650

Khilonaa 346 26650 30 December 2011 at 4:16am by forever.young

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index