India-Forums

No country for women (Page 8)

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
That Assam incident is just disgusting. 18 people showing such an animal behavior, and people just stared! I think even animals don't attack a female in groups of 18. And people just crossed her and nobody helped. That's the people of our country, always looking for some free entertainment. And such is the state of law in our country that they didn't even bother covering their faces in front of news cameras. Nobody has any fear.

They should be neutered while conscious and raped in the ass repeatedly, maybe they will get some idea. Angry

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Had a conversation with a guy friend...and he goes to me "you know, there are many healthy relationships where the guy has strayed once or twice. He lives with the guilt, but the guilt does go down eventually...but he can't tell his girl, because obviously, she will leave him and he 'cares too much about her'...but sometimes, a guy's body just betrays him...9/10 guys, when put in a situation where a girl strips down and comes to give him a kiss, would continue. The only way you can remain completely faithful is to just go home straight after work. But women don't understand this"

I was shocked beyond words. It doesn't matter where you move to...some guys will have this deranged view. 

He also admitted though...if a girl was to have done that...a guy would never be able to take it. 

I am sorry, but I will say that is true. Not that every woman is dying to strip for and have sex with your friend. But if a girl offers to have sex with a guy, their first instinct will be to do it. Everybody will want to do it, but some will be able to control themselves out of the love and commitment to a partner. But majority, if they believe there is a chance that they will get away with it, will take up on the offer.
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
And just another point of view. You people say that women are objectified in the item songs and movies. But sometimes men do item songs too. And heroes are generally expected to have a nice body and smart face.

So, here Shahrukh is also being objectified. And just look at the comments on the videos. "If only he let me touch his abs", "He should come out of pool more and that also slowly". Girls also swoon over when heroes flex their biceps, pump their chest, bulge the delts, or the great act where they take off shirt and show the six pack abs! That's why heroes have to remain fit. And the part in the original video of the song from Desi Boyz, there the male were stripping for women's pleasure. So, men were objectified too.

Another example, I was just browsing all sections of IF yesterday. There is a show Saubhagyavati Bhavah on Life OK. I don't follow it but know the story line because my sister watches it. There was a thread in which there was a photo of the second male lead(not the psycho, the other one), where he was blindfolder and hanged by his hands, and by reading comments it seemed as if he was beaten. And the girls were all like "Oh that body", "I waited x months for this", "Towel aa gaya finally", etc. Girls are all over the handsome actors and I have seen them discussing it also. Media is all about showing off. Check out the models in deodorant or male underwear ads. All with six pack, lean body, and handsome face. The whole point of glamour world is to objectify people.

I think that's sexual attraction. Both sexes are attracted by nice bodies of opposite sex. Men maybe more visual oriented and may actively search for such videos, but women also objectify men. It is not just true for men. So, I am all for fantasizing but acting on that fantasy is wrong.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 08 August 2012 at 3:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Satyamev Jayate Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index