No country for women - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

male mollycoddling much.

alliteration afflicting all?!

Can we also decide on SOME punishment for the mothers of these louts for allowing them to live after finding out their natures?
Actually,it might help if a HUGE fine was imposed on parents who produce a son.you think? Might save lives of some,FEW girl children? Make it a financial burden to produce a son?
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
@ZEm,

not sure about the fine, doubt the netas would bow to that .
I say flash the names of the parents in all the news channels ,let them have their ghar ka chirag , ruin the family reputation.
Zozo... Are you saying that we should move to male foeticide ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Genie ๐Ÿค—
@Axeion,

was thinking the same thing, didnt know how to put it nicely?

Originally posted by axeion

Zozo... Are you saying that we should move to male foeticide ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Genie ๐Ÿค—

Hi Axeion๐Ÿค—

Well ONLY till the sex ratio is  significantly skewered in FAVOR of the girls .๐Ÿ˜†
I didn't actually advocate male foeticide-I still favor a REAL hefty fine on families that produce sons!
Originally posted by znursingh

Hi Axeion๐Ÿค—

Well ONLY till the sex ratio is  significantly skewered in FAVOR of the girls .๐Ÿ˜†
I didn't actually advocate male foeticide-I still favor a REAL hefty fine on families that produce sons!

That's discrimination though. How would the family know whether they are having a son or a daughter. Now are you advocating Sex-determination tests indirectly? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Axeion,

was thinking the same thing, didnt know how to put it nicely?

Great minds think alike ๐Ÿค—
Ditto, axeion๐Ÿค—

Zem ,
taxes wont do anything, lets just put the parents in sex educaton classes as well, make it compulsory for them to attend classes where they teach how its male's chromosome which define the gender.

Stricter law against FF, quick and anti bail punishments for sexual misdemeanors are needed asap

Sex education and safe sex should be promoted, we have enough perverts who dont know how to control the raging hormones and are ok with  romps with the poor maids for a free trip to Kerala.

My aren't we all such vehement misandrists all of a sudden?

But no it's not education that is lacking with men - it is the constant reinforcement by leaders and media that women are to blame for being treated as sex objects. What those boys were saying is what Kiran Bedi is saying and it is what the NCW womanis saying - which is the language of Muthalik.

Like today's show, where that girl refused tomarry the man till there was water in the village - perhaps girls should take a similar stand - refuse to interact with or marry men, till they can assure that the women will not be raped the moment they step out on streets.