spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

i am a big big fan of mjht,after so many months i am on mjht forum,just relieved my sweet memories,mjht was ,is and will be my favorite show ever and ever.no one can take its place .it was show that made me mad like anything.monaya were ultimate couple i would ever want to see,today when i see them together in awarda ,interview .i feell like its still there.monaya are because of mjht.seeing them u get all ur memories back😳.i miss gunur very much,2 sisters best one are not together,both have same time slot but on different channel.that is were i feel like crying😭.and mayur they started this nok,jhok thing .and cute fight ,which is followed by so many shows u see.mjht is base for others,it is truely a epic show,it was not a show but my life .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
my life too... its has jus incredibly touchin and sweet parts, and has real-life things which we can easily connect too... even the character are really realistic...

sachhi mein, the best sisters will always be gunur :)
and d best frens... the awesum 4sum..:D
samrat, mayank, chashmish and nupur :)

jus love the show...and no other show can ever take or occupy the same place in our hearts as MJHT has... jus luv the show alot...

and yup, monaya, jus reminds me of sajan and dere cute moments on-screen and off-screen... a true example of a jodi made in heaven... 😍
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

my life too... its has jus incredibly touchin and sweet parts, and has real-life things which we can easily connect too... even the character are really realistic...

sachhi mein, the best sisters will always be gunur :)
and d best frens... the awesum 4sum..:D
samrat, mayank, chashmish and nupur :)

jus love the show...and no other show can ever take or occupy the same place in our hearts as MJHT has... jus luv the show alot...

and yup, monaya, jus reminds me of sajan and dere cute moments on-screen and off-screen... a true example of a jodi made in heaven... 😍

realy true,mjht days were best days for me,
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey chaitu nice to see u back on mjht forum n nice posts 🤗 agree yaar really missing mjht a lottt it was one of the best show n the magic which mjht n all its charecters had created was unique n special in its own way nothing can ever  replace mjht it will always be special n will remain in our hearts forever ❤️ Edited by fend - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U made me emotional chaitali.. Miss MJHT terribly.. Sajan, d whole gang, excel.. everything.. So true no other show can take MJHT's place from my heart.. MJHT SG MS.. will always hold a special place in my heart❤️
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aw same here hun! There are many great couples out there now but mayur and sajan were like the best ever! No one can compare to them and no show can compare to mjht... No show has or will ever touch my heart like mjht did!
Amara786 thumbnail
I love this show too. Words can't describe how amazing this show is and by that I mean everything, the relationship between the sisters and couples. They love each other so much even though they have different personalities, way of thinking. Gunur are an inspiration, always stick by each others side and helping one another and Gunur remind me of my sister and me. My sis reminds me of Gunjan and I act like Nupur. Anyway this is the best indian serial in the world! and nothing can compete this amazing show!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MJHT is the best youth show i ever come across.Now there r so many shows but nothing has touched my heart as mjht.Sajan and monaya has taken sp. place in my heart.I cannot imagine any couple as good as monaya.They r the BEST on screen and off screen.They r made for each other.

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey chaitu nice to see u back on mjht forum n nice posts 🤗 agree yaar really missing mjht a lottt it was one of the best show n the magic which mjht n all its charecters had created was unique n special in its own way nothing can ever  replace mjht it will always be special n will remain in our hearts forever ❤️

yaaa,ruku ,and u know i got such a good feeling here.those days are indeed magical.😳
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

U made me emotional chaitali.. Miss MJHT terribly.. Sajan, d whole gang, excel.. everything.. So true no other show can take MJHT's place from my heart.. MJHT SG MS.. will always hold a special place in my heart❤️

these days i miss mjht so much yaar.in t world,mjht is indeed a specail one,it will always be remembered.and our monaya are always there to feel the magic of mjht again😳