India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

blaming khushi...

heyhiheylo Newbie
heyhiheylo
heyhiheylo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
What i dont understand is why these noble gupta sisters dont tell the raizada family that they met shyam in lucknow...even before they knew the raizada clan existed?? It really boggles me sometimes! how can they forget such important things at the blink of an eye?? When akash n mami constantly keep thinking that just coz khushi was around at their place...like a lot, shyam fell in love with her!!! but, did they ever stop to think even for one second that whenever khushi was around in the raizada mansion shyam was nowhere to be seen? then how did he miraculously fall deeply in love with her? I agree akash doesnt know about shyam's truth entirely..but somewhere deep down in her mind, mami does. She is blaming khushi coz she has no one else to blame. I understand they cant let out all these facts right now, but they can try atleast! Being silent is not helping anybody. Infact, it is making anji even more sad coz she thinks her husband is still right n he was unjustly thrown out of the raizada mansion. Telling her will help. It will help her to get closure n move on. just 3 more months according to the raizada timeline...once the baby pops out , they should tell her!

Edit:

And i think all the arguments made by shyam will be totally invalid once the residents of Laxminagar identify him. They could tell the raizada family how shyam stayed at the gupta house as a paying guest.

Edited by heyhiheylo - 21 July 2012 at 6:39am

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Bang on.
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Have you watched the episode where the Gupta sisters spoke out everything?? Did anyone believe them then?? What did they get in return? And doesn't ASR know the truth?? Why is he silent?? Is it not his responsibility to ensure that his Di knows the truth?? He does not even find it necessary to tell his family the truth about Shyam. Neither does Nani.  So Khushi and Payal should tell everyone, prove to everyone, and the one who knows the truth will run behind his Di, pacifying her, justifying his behaviour?? Why is the onus only on Khushi to speak up?? Why can't the others who know speak up for once?? Why can't the brilliant Raizada's investigate?? As easily as they are bashing the girls, why has Aakash not done something to find out the truth and gone to Laxmi Nagar ?? If Khushi and Payal get their neighbors to talk in their defense, will mami and her son believe?? Will they not blame the sisters of manipulating the neighbors to speak for them?? Anjali will never belive, have given up on that character. If ASR's word is the final word, then it is he who should speak now. That is if he trusts his wife. Why does Khushi have to clarify everything?? 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top