Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|OS| The Night Of the Storm And After (Page 14)

Annu92 Senior Member
Annu92
Annu92

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
U r d bestestestest...i dnt knw wht to say...i want to hold any CV n show him dis n beg to him 'plz kuch to sikho'..(sory,i knw spelng may b blunder)...
Arnav's dialogues are fabulous...especialy to anjalidi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
OMG i just love this arnav you noe?? I really wish he would react like this. esp towards Mami!

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

AMAZING! Can the PH hire YOU to write for IPKKND and fire the current CV's & that arrogant GH??

THIS is the ASR that we all fell in love with! NOT that guy who is acting totally gay and just doing DI's "Chamchagiri" and not shuting up Mami?

WHERE is the guy who stopped Mami from throwing Payal out? WHERE is the guy who told off all of Manorama's "CRASS" friends at the "Mooh Dhikai" function?? The guy who told off his employee at Preeto's sengeet? WHERE is HE? WHO is this guy we are being subjected to watching now?

The one who lets everyone get away with ANYTHING? Bad show!

EXACTLY!!! One of the biggest strengths of IPKKND was the really different hero ... the one who could keep the SP type characters under control ... WHERE is that man???!!! We're not even asking for Anjali to get out her delusional world any time soon ... that's the story, stick to it ... fine. But keep your own characters consistent ... especially the ones who have made the show what it is!

Dekhna hai toh dekho ... GH, don't say that too soon ... people might take you literally!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-soapsuds

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

You're right Diya! We will never witness something like this in this show at all no matter how much GH gloats

Brilliant stuff!! 

My fav bit...
I'm your husband for life. This life, that is. We'll negotiate the next six in the next challenge. Get it?

Thanks, Nadzie Hug That was my favorite part too ... that's one thing Khushi is most insecure about, and that 'Shatir dimaag' Haridwar return brain can't see such a simple thing!!! Angry

A husband supporting his wife in front of her in-laws ... too much Nayi Soch for Star Plus?! Or for our unimaginative cv's?

-Appy-soapsuds

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
loved it
missing your sg ff

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yuks-

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this OS!
Like, I love it!

I love the steps Arnav took. He still didn't reveal the whole truth to the family, but he gave them much needed detail. 

He made it clear what is Khushi's place in his life, and no amount of manipulation or pouting from Anjali's end will ever make him change his mind

I loved how he reprimanded Mami.

I just absolutely loved everything about it. Great OS!

Thanks so much, Yuks! That's exactly what I wanted to tell the cv's ... let Anjali stay grey, God knows she has enough reason ... but if you want to get sympathy for her, rather than ask for it in words, write your situations such that people feel sorry for her. Making Khushi the scapegoat and the eternal punching bag will not do it ... now will your actors and writers shouting to the world that Anjali is the victim ... you have to show it in the show!!! The way they have portrayed it, rather than feeling sorry for Anjali, people have no time for her, because they're too busy feeling sorry for Khushi.

Annu92soapsuds

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegal1224

This is it!  Clap  Clap  Star
This is exactly what I was waiting for. Not hot romance, not a rain sequence, not a consummation, not a kiss, heck not even a redemption maybe. Arnav standing up for Khushi!! Loved that part.
Why have CVs conveniently forgotten the kidnapping track? Nobody seems to be bothered about Arnav being kidnapped, no one asked him a single question about it post Shyam's exit?? Glad you brought it up in this OS.
Kudos to you girl! Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved loved this OS Diya. Heart  Heart

Thanks, sunshinegal! Exactly ... to the cv's and all who insist we are immature and hormonal for only wanting Rabba ve's ... face the mirror, guys ... this is what we want!!! Don't hide your poor writing and poorer execution behind those excuses. We want a MAN ... and a REAL MAN in today's world stands up for his wife, without being outright rude to his family ...

soapsuds

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

DiyaHug

Aaap mahaan ho...that is all that I am going to say.

Thanks Visi Hug

Go to top