Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Yuks-

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this OS!

Like, I love it!

I love the steps Arnav took. He still didn't reveal the whole truth to the family, but he gave them much needed detail. 

He made it clear what is Khushi's place in his life, and no amount of manipulation or pouting from Anjali's end will ever make him change his mind

I loved how he reprimanded Mami.

I just absolutely loved everything about it. Great OS!

Thanks so much, Yuks! That's exactly what I wanted to tell the cv's ... let Anjali stay grey, God knows she has enough reason ... but if you want to get sympathy for her, rather than ask for it in words, write your situations such that people feel sorry for her. Making Khushi the scapegoat and the eternal punching bag will not do it ... now will your actors and writers shouting to the world that Anjali is the victim ... you have to show it in the show!!! The way they have portrayed it, rather than feeling sorry for Anjali, people have no time for her, because they're too busy feeling sorry for Khushi.

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinegal1224

This is it!  👏  👏  ⭐️
This is exactly what I was waiting for. Not hot romance, not a rain sequence, not a consummation, not a kiss, heck not even a redemption maybe. Arnav standing up for Khushi!! Loved that part.
Why have CVs conveniently forgotten the kidnapping track? Nobody seems to be bothered about Arnav being kidnapped, no one asked him a single question about it post Shyam's exit?? Glad you brought it up in this OS.
Kudos to you girl! Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved loved this OS Diya. ❤️  ❤️

Thanks, sunshinegal! Exactly ... to the cv's and all who insist we are immature and hormonal for only wanting Rabba ve's ... face the mirror, guys ... this is what we want!!! Don't hide your poor writing and poorer execution behind those excuses. We want a MAN ... and a REAL MAN in today's world stands up for his wife, without being outright rude to his family ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Diya🤗

Aaap mahaan ho...that is all that I am going to say.

Thanks Visi 🤗
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

Thank you for this wonderful OS.  You lifted my spirits.  I would love to see something like this in the show.  The CV's need to realize that in a family whenever something happens wheather it is right or wrong it needs to be discussed.  It is amazing that the son of the family was kidnapped and no one has once asked Arnav about hie ordeal.  If they do not believe Khushi and Arnav that Shyam could be behind the kidnapping then they need to hire a detective or go to police and figure out what really happened.  That loop was never really closed.  Its funny that no one is curious as to how Khushi and NK rescued arnav!!!  Instead of blaming the Bahus of the family and Mammi not calling Khushi and payal by their given name Mammi should really investigate like she always does.  The CV's should make Arnav take offense to the way Khushi and Payal are mistreated and he should give Mammi an ultimatum!!!! I love this show and I just love our lead couple but i do find it degrading the way some of the things are addressed.  Yes I do understand that Mammi loves Anjali and treats her like her daughter but Khushi and Payal are also someone's daughters and they deserve respect too!!!  Ok I am done ranting.  Peace!!!!

Thanks so much!!! Yes, Mami loves her daughter, but does she not love Arnav as much? She was so worried when he went missing, she even made up with Khushi to try and hunt for him ... how the the cv's so conveniently gloss over all that, just because it doesn't fit within their neat little stereotyped boxes of how an SP vampish MIL should behave?

And families discuss all the events, not just one big one ... and seriously, a person being kidnapped and almost killed is actually a bigger shock than a marriage breaking ... the latter happens all the time!

Ah well ... till such time as the show recovers some sense, ... or I tune out completely ... I can satisfy myself by writing what I want to see 😆 Thanks for reading!!! 😃
DiyaS thumbnail
Am overwhelmed ... this was not one of my best, and not completely to my satisfaction, but didn't have time to write more ... and I'm overwhelmed and delighted so many people liked it!!!

To everyone who read this, Like'd it and took the time and trouble to comment ... thank you all so much!!! 🤗 I'm really sorry I can't reply individually to everyone, but I've read and enjoyed all the comments ... thank you all again! 
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely diya..
wistful thinking .. on our part..
but it did calm my nerves... peace at last... ;-)
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Diya I absolutely loved it.

How I wish this is how it would play out in the show...but I know thats just SKD...

Asli duniya mein soaps love to make caricatures of characters...they (the makers, channel etc) for some reason are firmly rooted in the belief that the viewers have the IQ and EQ of a mollusc and unfortunately the TRPs don't necessarily refute that regressive thinking...

DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS..when i started reading this i felt relaxed..i hope this comes true😃
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Diya,
Beautiful OS and so much in tune with our thoughts. 👍🏼But to expect such maturity from the CVs will absolutely be a miracle. 

They have something different lined up for us, coming Monday. 

Anyways I watch IPKKND only for Arnav and Khushi and I get thorough satisfaction reading the numerous OS, SS and FF on this forum.

ayu_tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply looved da story...it was a mind blowing story...great job ya..just wish it actually happens...!!~~!!