Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its a asr week all week expression r priceless how kkg is lucky but they have to maintain tagline... nafrath pass...mohab... one is angry other behave well so both r not same mood n flirty at same time due to tagline but inspite of that our lovely cv show hug in which both r agree in same mood n dedication and most oustanding epi i enjoy thurday epi in which sarun ufff create magic of  of love tease what awesome way of shoving yanking n beting n infront of nani looking inocent tom n jerry n taj mahal fight rockss 301 epi is highlight of week 
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@TM.. awesome post!! 👍🏼
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍 😍
mpks1 thumbnail
Sinnie meri bachhi puchaks and hugs, what a beautiful post. Love all those caps and pictures. Every one of them is my favorite too and you have described each emotion and expressions very well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a beautiful recap. I very well know why the last one is your favorite. Thanks to Shalu, Zo and IIlyria for the pictures, so Sinnie could make such a beautiful, awesome post.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Sinnie meri bachhi puchaks and hugs, what a beautiful post. Love all those caps and pictures. Every one of them is my favorite too and you have described each emotion and expressions very well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a beautiful recap. I very well know why the last one is your favorite. Thanks to Shalu, Zo and IIlyria for the pictures, so Sinnie could make such a beautiful, awesome post.

why prema? 😲 🤣
smirk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i enjoyed it too!

along with barun, asr was well written and director also did good job this week. i like who writes as asr
danicaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

its because of Barun & ArHI that i watch this show.

Awesome pics i must say.I hope Barun gets good projects after this  mera chotte sirf mera hai  show.

🤣
heyna thumbnail
Thanks i had fun for recap 😳
stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: afsuu

Its a asr week all week expression r priceless how kkg is lucky but they have to maintain tagline... nafrath pass...mohab... one is angry other behave well so both r not same mood n flirty at same time due to tagline but inspite of that our lovely cv show hug in which both r agree in same mood n dedication and most oustanding epi i enjoy thurday epi in which sarun ufff create magic of  of love tease what awesome way of shoving yanking n beting n infront of nani looking inocent tom n jerry n taj mahal fight rockss 301 epi is highlight of week 

whoa! so much positivity 😆

stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

its because of Barun & ArHI that i watch this show.

Awesome pics i must say.I hope Barun gets good projects after this  mera chotte sirf mera hai  show.

yeah in bollywood 😆