Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina-Ranbir-split-Is-Deepika-to-blame - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Don't know how much truth this article holds, but if we think about it for a second taking it to be true...after reading it feels like BW has come a full circle for RK, DP, and KK. πŸ˜†

I feel like this is the same article I'm reading from the time when Raajneeti was right around the corner, except Deepika and Katrina's names have been switched. 

Whatever it may be, Katrina must realize that if he can cheat with you, then he can cheat on you. And this is Ranbir we're talking about, hence, all the reasons to be more insecure when in a relationship with him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is PR snd Katrina aint with him its his PR wanting attention as alwsys 
Poor Katrina..feel sorry for her. She should have thought about this before she started coochy cooiing with Ranbir. No wonder she looks so dead these days :( 
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katrina looks good with Ranbir. But so does Deepika! But Deepika looks good with everyone, and so does Katrina! 

Kat and Deepika should just hook up! 
Edited by attitude.ash - 11 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I wanted Sonam and Deepika to be togetherEdited by Terenaina - 11 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this time DP intends to break Ranbirs heart to get back at him haha. But in all seriousness i dont think they are going to last esp considering Neetu doesnt like her. 
This content was originally posted by: friends_rock

So I am guessing Deepika started watching ABC's "Revenge"πŸ˜†

Anyhow..this is from today!

Exclusive! Spotted: Katrina Kaif Leaving Ranbir Kapoor's House

Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor

So it's true! A MissMalini blog reader eye-witness Apoorva Khanolkar spottedKatrina Kaif stepping out of Ranbir Kapoor's house last night at 10:30pm. Here's the scoop!

Here's what my awesome eye witness had to say! "So I was at my brother's place who lives in the building right next to Krishna Raj, and was just driving out when I saw Ranbir's gates open. Hyper excited I actually stopped the car to see whether I could manage some Ranbir spotting, but it was Ms. Kaif instead in her Audi' I wasn't sure initially if it was actually her but then I noticed the license plate 8822 ' which was coincidentally mentioned in the Mumbai Mirror just a couple of days ago (Salman Khan supposedly gifted it to her on her birthday) OMG I feel like such a gossip queen.. it sounded like something straight off your blog, so I thought I'd tell you' I guess all the rumours are indeed true then!"

Indeed they are :) Which brings us back to' Ranbir & Katrina Sitting in First Class ' K.I.S.S.I.N.G! We called it, boom boom.

PS. I wonder if there will be fireworks on set tomorrow?

PSS. A friend of Apoorva's commented on her Facebook status saying she also spotted them recently in a white Audi outside Cafe Zoe asking for directions. So the Kat's deffy out of the bag :) xoxo

HOLYYY πŸ˜²
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gross, deeps can do better than ranvir . Sidz not a bad option, and though not at all fan of katz in this life, she can do better too
This content was originally posted by: friends_rock

So I am guessing Deepika started watching ABC's "Revenge"πŸ˜†

Anyhow..this is from today!

Exclusive! Spotted: Katrina Kaif Leaving Ranbir Kapoor's House

Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor

So it's true! A MissMalini blog reader eye-witness Apoorva Khanolkar spottedKatrina Kaif stepping out of Ranbir Kapoor's house last night at 10:30pm. Here's the scoop!

Here's what my awesome eye witness had to say! "So I was at my brother's place who lives in the building right next to Krishna Raj, and was just driving out when I saw Ranbir's gates open. Hyper excited I actually stopped the car to see whether I could manage some Ranbir spotting, but it was Ms. Kaif instead in her Audi' I wasn't sure initially if it was actually her but then I noticed the license plate 8822 ' which was coincidentally mentioned in the Mumbai Mirror just a couple of days ago (Salman Khan supposedly gifted it to her on her birthday) OMG I feel like such a gossip queen.. it sounded like something straight off your blog, so I thought I'd tell you' I guess all the rumours are indeed true then!"

Indeed they are :) Which brings us back to' Ranbir & Katrina Sitting in First Class ' K.I.S.S.I.N.G! We called it, boom boom.

PS. I wonder if there will be fireworks on set tomorrow?

PSS. A friend of Apoorva's commented on her Facebook status saying she also spotted them recently in a white Audi outside Cafe Zoe asking for directions. So the Kat's deffy out of the bag :) xoxo

Was it Salman's White Audi in which these 2 were cootchi-cooing?πŸ˜†
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
http://idiva.com/news-entertainment/ranbir-kapoor-im-no-saint/9290

posted Nov 25th 2011

And Sonam? She said the two of you are no longer friends.
As far as Sonam is concerned, she's justified in whatever she says. We were friends, we didn't work on it at all and went our separate ways. For the record, I haven't been offered any films with Sonam yet. Maybe when we work together again, we can mend bridges.

Was Nargis the cause of your break-up with Katrina Kaif?
I was never in a relationship with Katrina or Nargis or anyone else to break it up. Simple!

Are you seeing Nargis?
I'm extremely and deeply fond of her. She's a wild child, spiritual, bohemian and well-travelled. She's lovely. Sometimes she's a child, sometimes she's all grown up. I'm not in love with her or in a relationship with her.
Edited by neha9999 - 11 years ago