Computers, Science, Technology

international student conference on computer & IT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

srivastavapoe

srivastavapoe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Just wonder has anyone in this forum submitted any paper to the 2013 International Student Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ISCCIT 2013)? I just heard of this event from my friend and want to participate in it.

I would appreicate it if anyone who already submitted any paper to the conference can share any information about the conference's Best Student Paper Award in here.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "international student conference on computer & IT" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top