CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir bday-VMs Contest !!! RESULT PG 4 !!! (Page 5)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Congratulations Sree, Shagz and Ravi ClapClapClap
and also all the other participants ClapClapClapClap

All the VM's were totally fantabulous Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Ravi...Where is your reviews ?? Please post it...

Yeah, I've been trying to finish with them but there are guests over at my place. Will try to post them by tomorrow evening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Oh !!! Surprise Surprise SurpriseLOLThat was my first VM..made in just 3 hours or so .. Lolz...Thank you all those who liked it.

And thank u so much for the reviews people. I will try to make better VMs in the future...if i make any at all Tongue

Congrats Deba di and Ravi.. You guys deserve to be the winners Clap Well done to all participants Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04

cargopants Senior Member
cargopants
cargopants

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

WINNERS N RUNNER-UPS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikadebasree04DemonStar

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats Deba,Shagz,Ravi!!Party
Superb work by all the participants!!ClapAll the VMs are so nice!

Brief reviews about the VMsSmile:

entry 1-Nice VM!!Star pics were good and the background music was in synchronization!!Broken pics effect could have been omitted but it was okay,as it was a different kind of effect being used!Overall a very nice attempt!Thumbs Up

entry 3-wow!!You made such a wonderful VM in just 3 hours!!!!!!!Clap.Very nice caps,equally wonderful captions and a very melodious background music!! You definitely should make more VMs!Big smile

entry 4-Awesome VM!!The "arrival to earth" soundtrack was perfect for this VM!!Star
All the captions and pics are superb!!StarGreat work!!

entry 5-Yet another nice VM!!StarYou have added so many amazing caps!!!With some captions added,the charm of the VM would have increased even more!But really its an amazing piece of  work!!Thumbs Up

entry 6-Its a lovely VM!!A theme different from all the other VMs!!StarI liked how you took up the idea of showing fun-filled nature of aditya sir through the fun filled nature of abhijeet!!Wonderful caps and appropriate background music!Clap

Edited by subha. - 28 July 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cargopantsDemonStardebasree04gadhadada

DreamyDeepz28 IF-Dazzler
DreamyDeepz28
DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

To Debasree di,Shagnika,Ravi ClapClapClap

&
All the participants ClapClap
A splendid effort by everyone ClapBig smile

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Entry 1

Nice attempt. A cool selection of caps and song, both in pretty good sync with each other. That shattered effect was a bit distracting; I think you can try experimenting a bit more and come up with much better ones which can preserve the integrity of the visuals. You can also try using more captions for a better impact. A cool one overall; I especially liked how you portrayed Abhi sir's character aptly to the given theme. Keep it up! Thumbs Up

Entry 3

Awesome, to say the least. The editing was smooth and really a delight to watch, the captions were apt and very well integrated with the visuals, the selection of caps was vast and very well-done. The soft music was a nice accompaniment too. It was certainly a most impactful experience! I'd love to know what software you used to create this one (I'm using Movie Maker, but these effects don't seem to be available in there). Try to have a proper opening/ending to the video, which could make it even better. I'd love to see more come from you! Keep it up. Clap Star

Entry 4

LOL

(Thanks to everybody for liking my work. Just a little clarification – when I said "there's stuff legends are made of", I simply meant that the duo of Abhi-Daya is something comparable to other legendary duos out there like Batman & Robin, Tom & Jerry etc. It isn't meant to challenge the fact that Abhijeet is a legend in his own right at all. Smile)

Entry 5

Very nice one with an excellent selection of caps, though some of them were rather blurred. Good choice of song as well. The VM matched the theme well and I liked how it flowed along, nicely done. You could try using more captions, though. I liked how you portrayed as many members as possible in there; a nice gesture. A bit more practice and better editing will help you even more. Keep it coming! Clap

Entry 6

Great VM with a really smooth flow and nice, varied selection of caps (though I agree it was mostly Abhijeet rather than Aditya sir, but still, it did largely justify the theme). Abhijeet's outgoing side was very well-depicted here, complete with cool editing and apt music. I'm a devotee of John Williams so really enjoyed your use of the Raiders' March here. The Yakety Sax tune was apt for the theme of the VM too. Some of the caps could've  been in better quality though, and you could also try smoothing up the dialogues before editing them into the audio track (loved their use, BTW!). Great work overall! Clap Clap

Congrats to everybody once again. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cargopantsShagnikadebasree04gadhadada

IF_FRIENDS IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top