CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Adi Sir bday-VMs Contest !!! RESULT PG 4 !!! (Page 2)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I will give the detailed review after the voting is closed as i know the makers LOL Wink

But i really like entry 3 & 4...rather just loved the both entries...
I am just watching all the entries once again few minutes ago but cant reach any conclusion which one is the best...i think both 3 & 4 r the best !!! I am requesting the makers please make such wonderful VMs in future also !!!

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Its very bad that there is no discussion regarding VMs Ouch
Contests are not just to post & then declare one winner...then there is no meaning of contest...
Please discuss & post your comments & reviews...
Please do not hesitate to post your reviews here...
And also send me marks...only 2 people sent marks Unhappy
Please participants send your marks also...it is compulsory for all participants...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I love entries 4 and 6 the most! Each one of them are good but these have been made in such a way. The concept editing, etc everything is really good about these.
Entry 1, as vis mentioned just those transition effect wasnt looking good to the eyes! Otherwise very good work !

Entry 2, I wil give the review when I see it once again. I had seen a part of it few days bk. Wl see it and gv my review !

Entry 3 some unclear caps but kinda gud effort.

Entry 5 gud work Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04..............gadhadada

.............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
all entries r gud n well created ,Clap

will later share   reviewz ,Big smile

Edited by vevah - 26 July 2012 at 5:12am

debasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Wow... All the entries are just awesome... Kisi mein kuch accha hai.. toh kisi mein aur kuch.. I simply feel like giving all of them the same marks ... They are just wonderful... Every VM made me blush Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04gadhadada

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Oh I am sorry, while posting the review from my cell, I didnt realize Entry 2 was deleted ! 

debasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
My detailed reviews... I hardly found anything negative to cut marks.. and so many positives to add extra marks LOL I am so impressed with the VM's that I am thinking of begging/bugging the people who did the work which I reviewed below.. for teaching me how to make a VM Big smile

Entry 1
Wonderful...Your choice of the song is the best.. It went very sync with the caps and the lines you wrote..  I didn't mind the broken pics..they were new and nice ..  The theme was a team man..you made it team man with a twist.. a story like.. "because abhi sir has a painful past the team is his strength" types .. I liked that part a lot ... Wonderful job

Entry 3
The way you included text everywhere .. It was awesome... and your selection of caps was the best. Simple sweet music.. was very soothing to hear while reading the text... and the sequence of the caps was also wonderful.. Wonderful Job...

Entry 4
Your choice of the background music was awesome... the way the music went up and down ..it was completely in sync with the caps.. and the emotions in it... mostly it was duo.. but every cap was worth day dreaming... and also the sequence of the caps.. was very well done.. Wonderful Job...

Entry 5
Wonderful cap selection.. I must say you have digged into many cases to search for beautiful caps of Abhi sir and the team..  in many of the caps I was like.. OMG.. was there a scene like this too.. which case was this :)  and some of the caps of Abhi sir's are so stunning that no one can miss looking those deep wonderful eyes ...  Wonderful Job..

Entry 6
Wow.. I can never make a mistake in recognizing Indiana jones background music.. I love it more than the bond music :)  The music is truely royal and not doubt very apt to the person you chose it for. Wonderful choice of naughty caps and also music for the later part.  i like the way you included some of the dialogs in between. ...Wonderful Job..

Edited by astonish - 25 July 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikadebasree04..............DemonStargadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Entry 1: Nice and bit New IdeaThumbs Up, I liked the Use of that Song, it really Boost the VMThumbs Up, the Caps are Sync with the Lyrics although have some loose Points, but I like it.!Thumbs Up

Entry 3: Absoloutely FabulousClap, I must want to know the maker so take some Tips from her/HimEmbarrassed, everything was just Perfect.!StarClapThumbs Up

Entry 4: Excillent WorkThumbs Up, the Audio and espcially the TExt really gives an Xtra Beauty in Ur VMClap, some Caps are Blur but it did not Hurt ur VM, Mind Blowing Work.!ClapClap

Entry 5: Very Good AttemptThumbs Up, the Caps are too Good, some are also New to Me, I like the Song as wellThumbs Up, the Overall Theme was Nice and presenting in a Good and presentable Way, Fabulous Work.!ClapThumbs Up

Entry 6: Now this is Something New shadeWink, as the VM did not justified the Theme (naughty Aditya) but if Neclect this Point, the VM really Fun filled treatClap, watching it with Indiana Jones Background Music which gives a good charm,Fantabulous Work.!  Clap Clap

Edited by gadhadada - 26 July 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04..............

Go to top