Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why only kunal (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Mages

currently i want kunal to save his baby from a devil's hands...

I am sure he will because they will not show the twins just to be killed by Richa. Twins are there so each one of them can have one baby ans later they can show parents trap track.

even i am sure he will save his baby...but then i hope he doesn't falls into the devils trap once again since he is a heartbroken man now...but yes i would love to watch a parents trap track...it will be cute...SiNal twins making plans to unite their parents...but only hope no richa around...

but i hope the twins sons doesn't become like manav-archana twins daughters of PR...who hates their mother to the core due to the poison n venom fed by their granny against their mother...its a torture...

BT loves to recycle craps of their own show...i hope SiNal twins are just exact carbon copy of SiNal...the one with kunal has siddhi's attitude n the one with siddhi has kunal's attitdude

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

I am sure he will because they will not show the twins just to be killed by Richa. Twins are there so each one of them can have one baby ans later they can show parents trap track.

even i am sure he will save his baby...but then i hope he doesn't falls into the devils trap once again since he is a heartbroken man now...but yes i would love to watch a parents trap track...it will be cute...SiNal twins making plans to unite their parents...but only hope no richa around...

but i hope the twins sons doesn't become like manav-archana twins daughters of PR...who hates their mother to the core due to the poison n venom fed by their granny against their mother...its a torture...

BT loves to recycle craps of their own show...i hope SiNal twins are just exact carbon copy of SiNal...the one with kunal has siddhi's attitude n the one with siddhi has kunal's attitdude

@Red - This would be really cute to watchTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

more than the craps they are showing...i can't wait to watch how SiNal bonds with their kids...it will be cute...we know how much SiNal pampers anokhi n ishani...especially kunal...he is their uncle but he gave father's love to seema's kids...he will make the best father...n also siddhi loves kids n pampers seema;s kids...she will be the best mother...SiNal best parents...can't wait to see how they bond with their kids...but hope no richa...Thakrals...i want a simple love story b/w SiNal n their kids...the parents trap track is awesome...

i think both bros will be friends in school...7 yrs old...both fights with each other but then ends up being friends...n one bro brings the other to kunal n vice-versa to siddhi...n here SiNal realise they have created a special bond with their other sons...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-RaniHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

the son with kunal will have siddhi's attitude like fearing in dark...alone...needs lights to sleep...stubborn...responsible teaching his father how to place the towel properly...clean up the room...take care of his father needs

the son with siddhi will have kunal's attitude...akdoo...short-tempered...highly principal...like to make a mess of the room...intelligent like his father...gold medalist mind...very difficult to make him smile...love his mother to death...can't leave her alone...if she cries...he will wipes her tears with tissue...

its cute naa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raksha13AnkitaKaran-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

BT loves to recycle craps of their own show...i hope SiNal twins are just exact carbon copy of SiNal.<font color="#ff0000">..the one with kunal has siddhi's attitude n the one with siddhi has kunal's attitdude</font>

the son with kunal will have siddhi's attitude like fearing in dark...alone...needs lights to sleep...stubborn...responsible teaching his father how to place the towel properly...clean up the room...take care of his father needs

the son with siddhi will have kunal's attitude...akdoo...short-tempered...highly principal...like to make a mess of the room...intelligent like his father...gold medalist mind...very difficult to make him smile...love his mother to death...can't leave her alone...if she cries...he will wipes her tears with tissue...

its cute naa...

Sounds very tempting indeed. Would love to see Kunal junior:)

HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@Mages - like your thoughts about the next track... and hope we get to see those cute moments...

Will Sinal twins be identical twins? I guess so, that is how they will realise that they are brothers!!!

In one of the responses, CVs said that Kunal will be back in centerstage even before the leap (though nothing of what CVs have said has come true), do you think we will see a successful Kunal post leap or do you think he will waste his life again?

AnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@ mages and rani thank u for making me smile again...i m feeling much better after reading ur thoughts...it will be great their child reminds them their love with one anothers attitude...but i dont want kunals remarriage for his child's sake...

AnkitaKaran

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@ranidi and mages...thank u so much...u made me smile...hope whatever ull said comes true...n after reading...i cant wait for friday

Go to top