Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why only kunal (Page 3)

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

More than anything else, I want Kunal to understand and recognise that whatever Siddhi does has a reason behind it...Hope he is able to read Witcha's evil plans!!

Hy shweta
Hope so he understands richa's plans...bt dont u think siddhi should have nt done this at first...

Bt i knw that subborn EK would create a rift btw sinal...i m damm sure...

Keep tweeting n msging

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

Originally posted by shweta_r

More than anything else, I want Kunal to understand and recognise that whatever Siddhi does has a reason behind it...Hope he is able to read Witcha's evil plans!!

Hy shweta
Hope so he understands richa's plans...bt dont u think siddhi should have nt done this at first...

Bt i knw that subborn EK would create a rift btw sinal...i m damm sure...

Keep tweeting n msging

@Red - I agree she should not have done this! But she is doing this to save Kunal (that is what she feels and believes!!!)

I feel even Kunal should not have taken the blame on himself - he also wanted to save Siddh and his child, he was sure that he would get himself acquitted. if he had not landed in jail, maybe he would have found Rohit alive and Siddhi would have been released

Both did the same thing! 

But yes, Siddhi has to their relationship @ stake...

I am not justifying anyone nor liking what has transpired in the show... I am also not trying to get influenced by my likes/dislikes (as you would be knowing by now, I love Sammy and Kunal and feel that whatever he does is correctEmbarrassed)... Just trying to think objectively!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@shweta yeah i knw u too r a big fan of sam n kunal...like me...both r responsible n blaming only one is nt done...

EK n her team is hell bend on ruing kunal's character...

I m so disappointed n dont have patience ...anymore ...nt watching kunal for almost a monthn now...

-Rani

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

@shweta yeah i knw u too r a big fan of sam n kunal...like me...both r responsible n blaming only one is nt done...

EK n her team is hell bend on ruing kunal's character...

I m so disappointed n dont have patience ...anymore ...nt watching kunal for almost a monthn now...

I know... am feeling equally frustrated and disappointed... And I don't want Sinal separation... 

I am helpless... Can't even give up watching this show... Everyday I have a hope of seeing Kunal/Sammy and am continuing because of that...

AnkitaKaran

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nobody should be blamed except the CVs ... kunal n sidhi love each other very n watever they r doing is just to save their love... kunal took the blame on himself to save sidhi now sidhi is doing watever she could only to save kunal...this clearly shows that these two luv each other very much n none of them should be blamed ... these cvs hav really lost itAngry

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Very nice post VidhiClap. I guess since female leads of the daily soaps shed buckets of tears, people always sympathies with them rather than looking for logic in the story. Since the female leads sheds tears she becomes the beachri type and people start saying look at bechari kitana dukh utha rahi hai apane pyar aur usake ghar walon ke liye.

Now that Veena is blaming Siddhi, everyone is pissed, but when Kapil had blasted and blamed Kunal when Siddhi was kidnapped, no body said anything because Kunal didn't slam the door and started crying buckets. 

People see what Siddhi has done for Kunal and the Chopras, but never try to see what Kunal has done for Siddhi and her family. Kunal was the one to fix Shilpa's wedding when Pinku's family had rejected her. Kunal is rotting in jail for Siddhi. Kunal always chose to sleep on the floor and offered Siddhi to enjoy the bed for whole year.

Agree with you, Had Siddhi been open and honest with Kunal, none if this would ave happened.

I guess the more tears one sheds more sympathies they gain. 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
currently i want kunal to save his baby from a devil's hands...

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

currently i want kunal to save his baby from a devil's hands...

I am sure he will because they will not show the twins just to be killed by Richa. Twins are there so each one of them can have one baby ans later they can show parents trap track.

Go to top