Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nobody should be blamed except the CVs ... kunal n sidhi love each other very n watever they r doing is just to save their love... kunal took the blame on himself to save sidhi now sidhi is doing watever she could only to save kunal...this clearly shows that these two luv each other very much n none of them should be blamed ... these cvs hav really lost it😡
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post Vidhi👏. I guess since female leads of the daily soaps shed buckets of tears, people always sympathies with them rather than looking for logic in the story. Since the female leads sheds tears she becomes the beachri type and people start saying look at bechari kitana dukh utha rahi hai apane pyar aur usake ghar walon ke liye.

Now that Veena is blaming Siddhi, everyone is pissed, but when Kapil had blasted and blamed Kunal when Siddhi was kidnapped, no body said anything because Kunal didn't slam the door and started crying buckets. 

People see what Siddhi has done for Kunal and the Chopras, but never try to see what Kunal has done for Siddhi and her family. Kunal was the one to fix Shilpa's wedding when Pinku's family had rejected her. Kunal is rotting in jail for Siddhi. Kunal always chose to sleep on the floor and offered Siddhi to enjoy the bed for whole year.

Agree with you, Had Siddhi been open and honest with Kunal, none if this would ave happened.

I guess the more tears one sheds more sympathies they gain. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
currently i want kunal to save his baby from a devil's hands...
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

currently i want kunal to save his baby from a devil's hands...

I am sure he will because they will not show the twins just to be killed by Richa. Twins are there so each one of them can have one baby ans later they can show parents trap track.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I am sure he will because they will not show the twins just to be killed by Richa. Twins are there so each one of them can have one baby ans later they can show parents trap track.

even i am sure he will save his baby...but then i hope he doesn't falls into the devils trap once again since he is a heartbroken man now...but yes i would love to watch a parents trap track...it will be cute...SiNal twins making plans to unite their parents...but only hope no richa around...

but i hope the twins sons doesn't become like manav-archana twins daughters of PR...who hates their mother to the core due to the poison n venom fed by their granny against their mother...its a torture...

BT loves to recycle craps of their own show...i hope SiNal twins are just exact carbon copy of SiNal...the one with kunal has siddhi's attitude n the one with siddhi has kunal's attitdude
-Rani thumbnail

even i am sure he will save his baby...but then i hope he doesn't falls into the devils trap once again since he is a heartbroken man now...but yes i would love to watch a parents trap track...it will be cute...SiNal twins making plans to unite their parents...but only hope no richa around...

but i hope the twins sons doesn't become like manav-archana twins daughters of PR...who hates their mother to the core due to the poison n venom fed by their granny against their mother...its a torture...

BT loves to recycle craps of their own show...i hope SiNal twins are just exact carbon copy of SiNal...the one with kunal has siddhi's attitude n the one with siddhi has kunal's attitdude

@Red - This would be really cute to watch😛
Mages thumbnail

more than the craps they are showing...i can't wait to watch how SiNal bonds with their kids...it will be cute...we know how much SiNal pampers anokhi n ishani...especially kunal...he is their uncle but he gave father's love to seema's kids...he will make the best father...n also siddhi loves kids n pampers seema;s kids...she will be the best mother...SiNal best parents...can't wait to see how they bond with their kids...but hope no richa...Thakrals...i want a simple love story b/w SiNal n their kids...the parents trap track is awesome...

i think both bros will be friends in school...7 yrs old...both fights with each other but then ends up being friends...n one bro brings the other to kunal n vice-versa to siddhi...n here SiNal realise they have created a special bond with their other sons...
Mages thumbnail

the son with kunal will have siddhi's attitude like fearing in dark...alone...needs lights to sleep...stubborn...responsible teaching his father how to place the towel properly...clean up the room...take care of his father needs

the son with siddhi will have kunal's attitude...akdoo...short-tempered...highly principal...like to make a mess of the room...intelligent like his father...gold medalist mind...very difficult to make him smile...love his mother to death...can't leave her alone...if she cries...he will wipes her tears with tissue...

its cute naa...
-Rani thumbnail

the son with kunal will have siddhi's attitude like fearing in dark...alone...needs lights to sleep...stubborn...responsible teaching his father how to place the towel properly...clean up the room...take care of his father needs

the son with siddhi will have kunal's attitude...akdoo...short-tempered...highly principal...like to make a mess of the room...intelligent like his father...gold medalist mind...very difficult to make him smile...love his mother to death...can't leave her alone...if she cries...he will wipes her tears with tissue...

its cute naa...

Sounds very tempting indeed. Would love to see Kunal junior:)
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Mages - like your thoughts about the next track... and hope we get to see those cute moments...

Will Sinal twins be identical twins? I guess so, that is how they will realise that they are brothers!!!

In one of the responses, CVs said that Kunal will be back in centerstage even before the leap (though nothing of what CVs have said has come true), do you think we will see a successful Kunal post leap or do you think he will waste his life again?