Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shweta_r

In every track, I try to look for Kunal's Parichay... even the EMA track that we hated showed us a different aspect of Kunal's personality and that was his trust and belief in his brother... !!! I

I am sure in this track also, we will see him trusting Siddhi... atleast to start with...

well even i would like to seee KC trusting sidhi in this track
paradigm thumbnail
I agree. If Kunal begins hating siddhi when she does something extreme like fake that she had an abortion or abandon her baby he would have his reasons. But I dont want to see that. I want to see how his feelings for Siddhi are beyond love. How he is her soulmate and can do see beyond her pretense
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup even I want to him to look through her eyes and see the pain and not go be what she says and does the way he did when she was shouting that he is very bad and ect
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paradigm

I want to see how his feelings for Siddhi are beyond love. How he is her soulmate and can do see beyond her pretense

even i wish to see dat ðŸ˜Š
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i want kunal to understand the situation...bt if its nt that...then both should be responsible nt only kunal
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
More than anything else, I want Kunal to understand and recognise that whatever Siddhi does has a reason behind it...

Hope he is able to read Witcha's evil plans!!
vidhisalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

More than anything else, I want Kunal to understand and recognise that whatever Siddhi does has a reason behind it...Hope he is able to read Witcha's evil plans!!

Hy shweta
Hope so he understands richa's plans...bt dont u think siddhi should have nt done this at first...

Bt i knw that subborn EK would create a rift btw sinal...i m damm sure...

Keep tweeting n msging
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Hy shweta
Hope so he understands richa's plans...bt dont u think siddhi should have nt done this at first...

Bt i knw that subborn EK would create a rift btw sinal...i m damm sure...

Keep tweeting n msging

@Red - I agree she should not have done this! But she is doing this to save Kunal (that is what she feels and believes!!!)

I feel even Kunal should not have taken the blame on himself - he also wanted to save Siddh and his child, he was sure that he would get himself acquitted. if he had not landed in jail, maybe he would have found Rohit alive and Siddhi would have been released

Both did the same thing! 

But yes, Siddhi has to their relationship @ stake...

I am not justifying anyone nor liking what has transpired in the show... I am also not trying to get influenced by my likes/dislikes (as you would be knowing by now, I love Sammy and Kunal and feel that whatever he does is correct😳)... Just trying to think objectively!!!
vidhisalot thumbnail
@shweta yeah i knw u too r a big fan of sam n kunal...like me...both r responsible n blaming only one is nt done...

EK n her team is hell bend on ruing kunal's character...

I m so disappointed n dont have patience ...anymore ...nt watching kunal for almost a monthn now...
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

@shweta yeah i knw u too r a big fan of sam n kunal...like me...both r responsible n blaming only one is nt done...

EK n her team is hell bend on ruing kunal's character...

I m so disappointed n dont have patience ...anymore ...nt watching kunal for almost a monthn now...

I know... am feeling equally frustrated and disappointed... And I don't want Sinal separation... 

I am helpless... Can't even give up watching this show... Everyday I have a hope of seeing Kunal/Sammy and am continuing because of that...