vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
kunal doubting siddhi ...end of parichay for many...n they r upset n blaming kunal...Bt siddhi signing divorce papers n top of that accepting richa's plans...should be applauded na????
She is responsible ...she should have told to kunal reg richa's plans...n both have acted together bt why she would tell his husband ...even his hubby has told her to take care of her n baby n also never nver hide things from her n this one would be too big...She thinks aftr doing so much things kunal would feel proud that she did so much for her...n she expects kunal nt doubting her is utter nonsense if she is expecting this from kunal it would be better she have nt hided the truth from kunal...
If kunal dont get its all richa's plans n start to hate her...n if she cries n says that kunal is doubting her...then i wont even feel pity for her...

Hw could u say two opp things...she expects kunal to understand him it means she wants kunal to knw richa's plan...then why she is creating so much fuzz...straightaway say the truth...
if she expects this then he never understood his hubby kunal..Kunal is a straight forward guys ..whatevr he does or he feels he tells the same to the concerned n he expects the same from others...he rarely understands silence ...which is nt to be blamed...Edited by vidhisalot - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so...somebody is there to support my POV too

on one side...ppl are finding fault wid Kunal n his dark past...yaa i agree...His past has haunted siddhi...

Bt sidhi has also committed silly mistakes.Kunal always told her not to hide matters from him...But as usual...she has hid many things from Kunal...She always tries to be JKR and then end up in big problmes

n  i dont understand why sidhi signed the divorce papers...ohhh might be bcz the viewers wanna see sidhi doing Mahaan Kaarnamas...

As rani di said...even i feel that both Kunal n Sidhi are equally responsible fr their current state.I am just saying that Siddhi and Kunal both are suffering because of each-other. Siddhi because of Kunal's past (which he has no control over now) and Kunal because of Siddhi's silly mistakes and muteness.
vidhisalot thumbnail
Thnx parter..so we both r on same side...

Siddhi signing the papers is nt a big deal...good ...

Bt kunal doubting siddhi is such a big deal...
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Thnx parter..so we both r on same side...

Siddhi signing the papers is nt a big deal...good ...

Bt kunal doubting siddhi is such a big deal...

oye hum dono ke beech Thnx...phir se aa gaye??
i dont mind ppl supporting Sidhi...bt why blame Kunal...for sidhi's sorrows???????
awesumsonia thumbnail

Hw could u say two opp things...she expects kunal to understand him it means she wants kunal to knw richa's plan...then why she is creating so much fuzz...straightaway say the truth...
if she expects this then she never understood her hubby kunal...

vidhi...she should have told it straight-away...abt richa's plan...

@All- i know even Vidhi would agree to this:
We want only a healthy discussion...those who disagree to our POV...cn ignore it...

MODS- if u feel dat this topic is getting out of control...then u cn close it๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
vidhisalot thumbnail
Yeah sonia i agree with u...u can close the topic .
awesumsonia thumbnail

Yeah sonia i agree with u...u can close the topic .

arrey abhi close nahi karungi..paagal...lets c..if this topic is getting out of control
vidhisalot thumbnail
@sonia...i meant to say that only
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely both are to blame for the current state they are in - they both have good intentions for each other - but somehow things have gotten messed up!!!

Regarding Kunal's past - he fell in love with a girl, little did he know that there was so much anger and vengeance inside her... Hoe can he have control over a third person???

Siddhi has definitely done a lot for the Chopra family, but she has committed mistakes too and it is ok... Even now she is doing all this with a good intention and that is - Kunal should come out of jail and lead a peaceful life... As she said yesterday, Kunal will never accept Richa even if Siddhi goes away from Kunal's life

As I have posted on another thread, I want Kunal to have trust and belief in Siddhi...

In every track, I try to look for Kunal's Parichay... even the EMA track that we hated showed us a different aspect of Kunal's personality and that was his trust and belief in his brother... !!! I

I am sure in this track also, we will see him trusting Siddhi... atleast to start with...
Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail

@sonia...i meant to say that only

hehe ok dear :) :)