Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@@@ apekshash thank you for being sane in mids of such madness! :)
really! Poor shyam???where did that came from

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trina2010

Shyam is right. Anjali in unbearable. He is going to use her again for his benefit but Anjali as a woman and human being is intolerable.
I pity Shyam now.

TOTALLY Trina! Anjali is a user, JUST like Shyam! They are not that different! Shyam manipulates her by using her OWN weakness aganist her! Which is her "Clingy and Needy" nature! But you can tell sometimes that Shyam is VERY frustrated with her! But he tries VERY hard never to show it!

SHE was his ATM after all! He is a crappy guy! But you have to feel SOME sympathy for the Jerk for tolerating Poojali's "Rudali" antics for the past 4 years!πŸ˜‰
dorindakate thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

He's right I fell bad for him now. I can totally understand why he always go over to the Gupta's not only for Khushi but it's more fun and lively around there.

Now that we've seen what the inhabitants of RM are REALLY like,  I can see why too..

But of course that doesn't absolve him from the evil that he did.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah I feel sorry for Shyam! He was stuck with weeping clingy willow for 4 years! Jail Seh Kum Nahin Tha! LOL

I couldn't agree moreπŸ˜†
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMAO 🀣
You're right!
Shyam was quite unfortunate to marry that woman!
I hope he feels better now! πŸ˜›
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
seoulbeats thumbnail
No it doesn't explain why he latched on to Khushi. If he was having trouble staying with Anjali he should have divorced her and then courted Khushi. That is what a normal person would have done.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will never feel bad for Shyam, and am sorry but Anjeli is not that bad that me. Anjali  has faced a lot of untold problems in her life. her parents dead, their uncle(father's brother) taking away all they have, child marriage (if is the little child wearing a wedding dress in old flash back), emotionally dead brother, polio...etc.  its very normal for her to have security issues. Shyam was a safe haven for her and he showed her love and total acceptance, so she trusted him with her life.
Now that things have been wrong she feels that Khushi is the problem, not her Mr perfect. And she thinks that her brother is so in love that he doesnt see how Khushi is...to add salt to injury she see him trying to be a good husband to this girl she thinks is her enemy.
She was never cliggy to Arnav as much as she loves him. but for God sakes her happiness was the most important thing in Arnav's life even more than his life. now she thinks he takes Khushi's happiness over hers.
We only see things as viewers, but if we really put ourselves in character's position, every thing will make sense to us.