Posted: 11 years ago
To the only villian we luuvvv from the bottom of our heart :

Come back to us plz

P.S. amazing letter...shyam wont be able to resist to be back😉
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Sure you can  repost!! Let us know if there is any response from Abbhas please, i dont do twitter!

I seriously mean it, too...,Shyam has had it ROUGH for the past 3 years.. I'm surprised he's only recently decided to kill the world's most awful wife and didnt reach for the poison bottle on his wedding night when I'm sure Anjali cried and said that Shyam's chote would not do..and she needed her own Chote be there to comfort  her...

lol i just did!! and on FB i first posted as a link. but then thought better and made it as a note and tagged him and IPK official page in to it, with a direct link to this post on it!!
hopefully that will get their attention😆
!! *fingers crossed*😳

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HAHA...ROFL

I haven't watched yesterdays epi and don't plan on watching it...So i guess i'm the only one who doesn't want Shyam back  *spare the tomatoes people *

Shaym's reply 

Dear Napermonster

Please spare me the horror called Anjali. That is all. Need I say more !!

You are all forgiven... I knew you would understand me one day, if only Khushiji did *sigh*

Yours sincerely, 

The Snake 

Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love you for this post Ita hilarious 🤣 and I declare this as my most fav post in the last 3, 4 months.
Awesome.👏
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

HAHA...ROFL

I haven't watched yesterdays epi and don't plan on watching it...So i guess i'm the only one who doesn't want Shyam back  *spare the tomatoes people *

Shaym's reply 

Dear Napermonster

Please spare me the horror called Anjali. That is all. Need I say more !!

You are all forgiven... I knew you would understand me one day, if only Khushiji did *sigh*

Yours sincerely, 

The Snake 

Aisha🤗,

You are a pearl, a gem, a diamond!
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

I love you for this post Ita hilarious 🤣 and I declare this as my most fav post in the last 3, 4 months.
Awesome.👏

Hear! Hear!
zuaireah thumbnail
Yeah Shyam please come back...there has been too many missed kissed between Arhi...we sincerely apologize 
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off to you...nice of you to take initiative...Shyam Manohar Jha, apologizes are in order for you...Its human nature to skip somethings which seem irelevant...but in our case we made a grave mistake!
Come back...let Anjali wind herself around you...help yourself onto all her money...enjoy the comforts of Raizada mansion...But just keep her out of sight!

Shyam deserves a standing ovation for putting up with Poojali! She is worse than moaning myrtle...explains why his eyes wandered...😆

Seriously...with each passing second where Im forced to see Anjali on the screen, my love for you keeps growing!

BTW after you come back do give a slap to poojie...she seems to be under the impression that its perfectly alright to use her own brother as a substitute for you while you are missing...such sick behavior from a person who claims to love you so much is unacceptable!

🤣

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drwho

Napstermonster,

I want to fall at your feet.

Just tell me where to meet you, I will travel to any corner of this earth, I mean any part, the earth does not have corners!

In the meantime, let me do it virtually!!😊

Manju I will have the marble column erected and the garlands of flowers at the ready and be hot footing behind you
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i swear...pls come back shyam pls pls pls