Open Letter to Mr Shyam Manohar Jha

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Shyam...

Look man... we are sorry, okay? There. I've just said it. Sorry. We love you, we miss you, we misjudged you. Shyam you were the true pioneer, the real rebel, the actual hero. You made sure we none of us ever even SUSPECTED how important a role you were playing all along. Because, Shyam, you handled the world's most irritating woman, you dealt with the most crazy, pathetic, whiny cry-baby in existence, and you did it with a (twitchy) smile and a lot of patience.

Its not your fault you turned evil. Mahatma Ghandhi himself would have been reaching for an axe right now if Ghandi-ji was married to Pujaali.
Bhar me jai non violence movement!! He'd say that, so tum kya cheez ho?

Dude, we are sorry. Please stop making prank phone calls to Anjali and actually come back to her.

We India Forums girls have learnt our lesson, okay? Really, we have. The truth is, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and you don't know what you've lost until you've lost it. I'm gonna say it--those of us who bashed you on India-Forums-- we were idiots. We judged you, laughed at your murder attempts, yelled at you for being a pervert-wa.

Not once...not ONCE did we realize the one little detail that makes it all okay--you married Anjali, and kept that mess of a woman happy and out of ASR's (romantic) hair for a year.  After that kind of burden, that heroic action, saat khoon tho maaf hai, and all you did was attempt four khoons.

Dude, I've laughed at your murder attempts, without thinking..why is he TRYING to murder Anjali? And yet, now,  I get it. We have had her on our screens for a week and I'm currently planning four different murder scenes myself, and I have the option of turning off the TV. You LIVED with Pujaali the weeping-willow wife for three years, man.

More power to you, and i wish you success for any future murders you may be plotting.

We all get it now. If you want to spritz Anjali with ether and then light her on fire, I'll be the first one in line to get you nice new matches. If you want a random poisonous thing to bite her in the ass, I'll rush to the pet store to get you a nice new angry stinger-wala scorpion.

Dude, you don't even have to go under the car she uses to cut her brakes  anymore. Do an open-call for volunteers on India Forums and you wont even have to get your hands dirty...we'll do it FOR you, I swear..

Just..please..come back. Romance that crazy, incestuous nut-job. Smile at her twitchily, carry her here and there. Hell, we gave you a hard time for romancing Anjali and playing water-water by the poolside. I remember we got mad at you. Sorry, man. Sorry for that, too. But now, right now...TAKE IT. Take the pool side, take the kitchen, take any location you like for yourself. Just please...come back.

At this point, if you want to creepily hit on Khushi, you can do that too. We understand. After dealing with Anjali for months and months, any normal man who is not a Raizada will want a piece of that hot young ass. I'm just impressed that you didnt hit on Bua-ji too. I would have turned to ANY female other than Anjali if I was in your place--any woman would do--Bua-ji, Payal, Garima, Khushi, Sarita, that hot grandmother who pulled ASR's cheeks-- I'd have hit on them ALL...

But you--you showed restraint, Shyam. You chose just Khushi to hit on, and we got mad at you for being a lech. But you know what? Even that is fine too, Shyam. We give you permission, hell, if you'll stick to romancing Khushi while Arnav is at the office, and keep Anjali out of their bedroom at all other times, I'm telling you, ARNAV will give you permission to lech on his wife. He'll understand.

But just come back and deal with the mess you married. We are sorry, Shyam. So sorry.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
Napstermonster.

Edited by napstermonster - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣

but i must say one thing dear...Mr. creepwaa was far better than Mrs. creepwaa...
seriously dear...its better 2 bear him i think...anyway directly or indirectly he was helping & playing an awesome job in arhi's love story...not like this...!!!😡
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

Dear Shyam...

Look man... we are sorry, okay? There. I've just said it. Sorry. We love you, we miss you, we misjudged you. Shyam you were the true pioneer, the real rebel, the actual hero. You made sure we none of us ever even SUSPECTED how important a role you were playing all along. Because, Shyam, you handled the world's most irritating woman, you dealt with the most crazy, pathetic, whiny cry baby ever to have existed, and you did it with a (twtichy) smile and a lot of patience. Its not your fault you turned evil. Ghandhi would have been reaching for an axe right about now if Ghandi-ji was married to Pujali. So tum kya cheez ho?

Dude, we are sorry. Please stop making prank phone calls to Anjali and actually come back to her.

We India Forums girls have learnt our lesson, okay? Really, we have. The truth is, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and you don't know what you've lost until you've lost it. I'm gonna say it--those of us who bashed you on India-Forums-- we were idiots. We judged you, laughed at your murder attempts, yelled at you for being a pervert-wa.

Not once...not ONCE did we realize the one little detail that makes it all okay--you married Anjali, and kept that mess of a woman happy and out of ASR's (romantic) hair for a year.  After that kind of burden, that heroic action, saat khoon tho maaf hai, and all you did was attempt four khoons.

Dude, I've laughed at your murder attempts, without thinking..why is he TRYING to murder Anjali? And yet, now,  I get it. We have had her on our screens for a week and I'm currently planning four different murder scenes myself, and I have the option of turning off the TV. You LIVED with pujali weeping willow for three years, man.

More power to you, and more success for any future murders you may be plotting.

We all get it now. If you want to spritz Anjali with ether and then light her on fire, I'll be the first one in line to get you nice new matches. If you want a random poisonous thing to bite her on the ass, I'll rush to the pet store to get you a nice new angry stinger-wala scorpion.

Dude, you don't even have to go under the car she uses to cut her brakes  anymore. Do an open call for volunteers on India Forums and you wont even have to get your hands dirty...we'll do it FOR you, I swear..

Just..please..come back. Romance that crazy, incestuous nut-job, carry her here and there. Hell, we gave you a hard time for romancing Anjali and playing water-water by the poolside. I remember we got mad at you. Sorry, man. Sorry for that, too. But now, right now...TAKE IT. Take the pool side, take the kitchen, take any location you like for yourself. Just please...come back.

At this point, if you want to creepily hit on Khushi, you can do that too. We understand. After dealing with Anjali for months and months, any normal man who is not a Raizada will want a piece of that hot young ass. I'm just impressed that you didnt hit on Bua-ji too. I would have turned to ANY female other than Anjali if I was in your place--any woman would do--Buaji, Payal, Garima, Khushi, Sarita, that hot grandmother who pulled ASR's cheeks-- I'd have hit on them ALL

But you--you showed restraint, Shyam. You chose just Khushi to hit on, and we got mad at you for being a lech. But you know what? Even that is fine too, Shyam. We give you permission, hell, if you'll stick to romancing Khushi while Arnav is at the office, and keep Anjali out of their bedroom at all other times, I'm telling you, ARNAV will give you permission to lech on his wife. He'll understand.

But just come back and deal with the mess you married. We are sorry, Shyam. So sorry.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
Napstermonster.

count me in too...snakewa far better than poojali...
gkoolans thumbnail
😭yes plzzz come back

gr8 post nm
DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I really agree wid u we miss u Shyam 😭 Edited by DesiGirlsRockxx - 11 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Best post on shyam i've read so far!!
👏👏👏
sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You said it all, now we know why.
isss thumbnail
omg!! u made my day...hell...u made my weeekend...🤣 cant stop laughing!!!!  i was also part of "bashin" our shyam ji... hahah...i take it back tooo... hume maaf kardo shyam ji...hum logo ne aapko samajneyme galti kardeee...😭
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post. Couldn't agree with you more.

Sorry for misjudging you Shyam. We now understand you and why you always behave like this! Honestly Shyam your a very important part of this show you bring us entertainment!

We miss you Shyam, please come back to us!
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago