India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

PART 1 ... Sharing

Tamil drives down the lane very fast ... screeches to a halt at the gate of his house ... gets down impatiently from his bike ... parks it and walks down hurriedly to the front door.  He rings the bell... triiinnng... triiinnng

Thulasi hears the bell clamouring ... she hurriedly opens the door and gets a shock when she sees Tamil's thunderous expression ...

"Yenango ... what happened ... why do you look so angry?" ... she asks hesitantly and worriedly... 

"What happened! ... everything wrong has happened ... Sundari Ma'am has been thrown out of the house by Lakshman Sir!!!" ... Tamil roars ' throwing his bag on the sofa...

Thulasi is shocked, "Wh... what are you saying? This cannot be true!!"

Hearing her agitated voice, Tamil calms down and walks towards her ... 

Tamil holds Thulasi by her shoulders and says, "It is true Kuttima ... believe me ... if you had also seen Sundari Ma'am's face crumpled with shame and tears... your blood would also have boiled with anger... "

Thulasi's eyes fill up with tears ...  "But why... why did all this happen?"

Tamil shrugs his shoulders and moves towards the bedroom ... "Everyone ... including Sundari Ma'am is blaming you ... but don't worry... I think this is all a game played by Bhuvana ... and I am going to find out what is behind her game ... "

Thulasi wipes her tears and follows him into the room ... "Why ... why do you think it is a game played by Bhuvana? ...  How is she responsible for Sundari amma being thrown out?

Tamil sits down on the bed and slowly unbuttons his shirt ... "Kuttima ... when a person is at the door of death ... they don't think of taking revenge on anyone ... but the way Bhuvana smirked when Sundari Ma'am was being thrown out ... I have a feeling that she is lying about having cancer ... and I am doubting her because I know the extent to which her criminal mind works ... I am telling you without any doubt that she may not have cancer at all ... because for the sake wealth ... that lady will stoop to do anything ... even lying and murdering ... "

Thulasi sits beside Tamil on the bed and wringing her hands together ... she cries out in distress ... "Sundari amma is absolutely right ... I am to blame for all her troubles ... What can I do to make everything right for her? ... Just a few hours ago ... Deepa had come home and requested me to go and stay with Bhuvana for a few days to ease her heart and mind ... I don't know what to do ... Appa is telling me not to go ... Prabha is crying and telling me that as a daughter it is my duty to fulfill her last wish ... and now Deepa is also persuading me to go and stay with Bhuvana ... I just don't know what to do... "

Tamil noticing her distress ... stops unbuttoning ... and takes her hand gently in his hands ...  "Kuttima ... I knew that you would get upset ... that is why I was hesitating to tell you anything ... but Sundari Ma'am's heartrending look was too much for me to bear ... that is why I could not control my feelings and blurted out everything to you ... but don't worry Kuttima ... we'll work together and bring a solution to this problem created by Bhuvana ... "

Leaning forward ... Tamil gently wipes away Thulasi's tears ... and places a kiss on her forehead ... 

"But now I'm hungry ... what's for dinner ... is it some kali looking upuma or some dosais looking like the world maps?" ...  Tamil asks her teasingly with a grin ...

Seeing the twinkle in his eyes ... a tremulous smile slowly erupts on Thulasi's lips ... she raises her hand and pulls his ears ...  "No, none of those ... only some rock-like idlis... "

Thulasi gets up to go ... and Tamil pulls her back ... she falls down on his lap ... Tamil wraps his hands around her and pulls her close to whisper in her ears ... "Since this poor guy has to eat rocks for dinner ... why not let him have a taste of soft petals first ... " and bends his head to take Thulasi's lips in a loving kiss ... Thulasi slowly lifts her hands and encircles Tamil's neck ... 

It's quite some time before they are hungry for dinner ...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 21 July 2012 at 6:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshmsgtovinoMindFreezervjayamKarthiN90Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Awww cute OS Esther akka Tongue Its like seeying the scene in real. So beautiful. Btw unga romantic touchwood is there too.. Very cutee and nice. Hope this comes in real too. I like the idea of TA to work on it, to show Bhuv oda true face. Smile

Thanksss akka Hug Waiting for more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamKarthiN90

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Tnx Esther akka for this lovely OS. Ippe irukure situation vatchu nalle oru OS wrote panni irukuringe, great!Big smile And with the romantic piece makes the story more beautifulEmbarrassed...

thendralfan007vjayamKarthiN90Shemmo

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

PART 2 ... Planning

Tamil and Thulasi are sitting at the table and having their dinner ... soft idlis, mouth-watering sambar, and yummy podi ... Tamil licks his fingertips and says ... "Patti has really taught you well Kuttima ... you have become an excellent cook now..."

Thulasi giggles and says ... "Thank you ... and maybe you should do something for these hands which have cooked for you this lovely meal...

Tamil pulls her hands towards his lips and gives them a smacking kiss ...  "There ...  that is the best I can do for now ... come inside the bedroom ... and I will show you what else I can do ... "

Thulasi blushes and pushes him away ... "Ponga!  That is enough!  Now tell me how we can help Sundari amma... "

Tamil gets up and washes his hands ... and sits on the sofa ... 

Thulasi washes her hands too and joins him on the sofa ...  

Suddenly Tamil says ... "You know something Kuttima ... I think I've figured out how Bhuvana's plan works ... "

Thulasi perks up ... "I'm listening ... please continue... "

Tamil continues ...  "From the little drama she had created today ... as a third person I could see the way she was playing with the feelings of every person ... I could see that way she was instigating Lakshman Sir to get angry towards Sundari Ma'am ... "

Thulasi looks puzzled and prompts him ... "How did she do that?"

Tamil looks at her seriously ...  "Bhuvana pretended to be all forgiving ... she begged Sundari Ma'am not to leave the house ... she even went so far as to promise Sundari Ma'am that she would hand over everything to her ...  Bhuvana did all this because she was very confident that Sundari Ma'am would never agree to her proposal...  And as expected Sundari Ma'am got very angry and words were exchanged ...  and she was cast out as the evil lady for not having any pity towards the poor cancer affected Bhuvana... "

Thulasi gasps in anger ... "That is a very devious thing to do ... I can't believe anyone could be so despicable ... "

Tamil nods his head ...  "At first I too could not believe my eyes ... but the more I watched the scene ... the more I was convinced that this was the way she has planned her revenge ... she is making each one of us to have a bad opinion on the other person ... thus she has been successful in creating a rift and separating us ... in the end, if we don't do anything about this, she can easily win this game that she had started ... "

Thulasi gets up and walks up and down in anger ... "I just can't believe that that horrible woman could ever have given birth to me ... the very fact makes my blood to boil ... appa was right ... she can never do any good to any one ... "

Suddenly Thulasi stops her pacing and kneels down in front of Tamil and grabs his hands agitatedly ...  "What can we do to help poor Sundari Ma'am?"

Tamil strokes her hand to calm her down ... and sighs ...  "Sundari Ma'am has told us to strictly keep away from her affairs ... but ... we cannot just wash our hands off this problem ... we started this problem and so we have to do something to end it ... what shall we do ... mmm...

Thulasi suddenly gets up and leans towards Tamil ... "Yenango ... according to your observation ... Bhuvana only makes generous proposals when she is sure that the other person would never accept it ... do you think that ... that is the reason she has been nagging Prabha to ask me to spend a few days with her ... "

Tamil snaps his fingers and lovingly pinches Thulasi's chin ... then he pulls her down to sit beside him ...  "You're right Kuttima!! She knows that you would never agree to staying with her ... and thus you will earn Prabha's hatred ... Oh yes!! But she is in for a shock ... You, my Kuttima, are going to land up at her doorstep ... playing the loving daughter to the hilt ... and I, the poor loving hubby ... am going to follow my dear wife with my own bag and baggage ... what do you say?"

Thuslai claps her hands ... stands up with a little jump ... "Yes, that's it! That's SIMPLY a great idea!!" ... and then suddenly she laughs and stoops down to pull Tamil up from the sofa...  

Tamil is captivated by her happy laughing face ... he suddenly spins her around and pulls her giddily into his arms... "Yes my love ... we will sort out this problem together ... don't worry... but first there's a little unfinished business which we have to finish ..." he whispers into her ears... as he lifts her and carries into the bedroom ...

Then what happens ... please watch Thendral...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 21 July 2012 at 6:44am

vjayamMindFreezerKarthiN90Shemmo

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Another great part Esther akka!Clap Thnx for thatBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007ShemmoKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks akka...as usual u keep rocking with ur os...really a wonderful os ...

thendralfan007MindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Second part is reall good Big smile Superb idea Clap Keep rocking ka...Hope TT gets the same idea in Thendral too Tongue

Edited by Shamz. - 21 July 2012 at 8:58am

thendralfan007MindFreezerKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
super OS esther..esp the 2nd part fits in with our idea too..bhu is very sure that prabha's proposition wud not be accepted and prabha has also not told her that he is trying to persuade thru deepa also..so it will be nice to see bhu's plans backfiring on her...

waiting to see how events proceed...

thendralfan007MindFreezerShemmoKarthiN90

Go to top