Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

monsoon special is not the only reason... (Page 4)

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Sravani...

em post cheyyanu...I'm not at all excited to watch D3 how will I post about SwaRon ???Confused neeku ah scene gurthunda?? sharon boys locker room ki velthundhi Swayam neeku edhi nachithe adhe cheyiy antadu ...ah Swayam ekakdiki poyyanu :O :o :O edhi Swayam kaadu Swayam clone Confused

Diva na LOL LOL LOL LOL Sharon diva la ledhu ...paro from devdas la undhi...cheera okati kattukunte chalu LOL

swaron gurinchi kaadu...sharon gurinchi...ni kantey baaga evaru complaint cheyagalaru?? 

sharon the devdas in cheera...lolLOL

em cheyyamantavu ...naaku pichi ekkuthondhi...You know for the first time...naaku Sharon asalu sharon laane anipinchatle Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Really now it's about the story, the script and the true essence of D3..They really now need to balance the dil, dosti and the DANCE part of D3..

The character's have lost there true essence for which we fall in love with them..I know CHANGE is the fundamental law, but the change has to be slow, according to the circumstances people face in there life,  acc. to the people they meet in there journey towards discovering the beauty of love, friendship, and there passion..or any relationship whether it's regarding there relationship with a person or there dream..

Swayam:- The person who was multitasking and had done Ph. D. in emotional stuff  has suddenly lost his brain with the degree and now is starting again form nursery class to learn the basics...
I know it's his first time in relationship and that to a trial one..but a person losses his basic nature for one or two time cause of nervousness but not after that.. It feels like a completely new swayam..and I really don't like him..Dead

Sharon:- She has become the holy preacher now or the FAIRY GODMATHER..helping and protecting those in need..As if the soul of past swayam has entered her body..Dead..The very DIVA is now turned into SAMAJ SEVIKA.. She suddenly started understanding the problems and nature of each and everyone and has completely lost the attitude thing which used to make her different from other's..She also lost her true identity..

And story of Swaron is really childish..The trial relation track really have much potential but the CV's are not using it at all..

I was against the trial relationship track cause I knew they would never be able to justify it..Ans see my night mare came true.. and the Swaron track is ruined with the characters..Dead

-Shruti 

agree vth you...

SWAYAM...sahi naam rakha...but where is that swayam lost who takes ownership????

how come the basic nature of a person gets changed...where is swayam multitaskn nature??? where is his one chance desperation gone???? this is not swayam???

nervousness accepted...but it has to be only for  one day two days...but cannot prolong...

sharon...OMG...mujhe tho ye DEVI sharon se  jyaada darr lag raha hai...ithna sudden change...sharon was the girl who was bothered abt her own beautiful world...but suddenly she is reachn and helpng out losers...no attitude no class...vch use to set her apart from rest...that attitude was her beauty...

as you said change is needed but it shudnt be affecting the essence and beauty of the show...

trial relationship...it wud have been beautiful...cozz we all swaron fans knew that somevre it will lead to problms...rose ke saath thorns bhi hothe hain...but ye kaisey problems hain???? ithna ghatiya DRAMA...

problem ka P bhi nahi hai...and swaron are not suppose to get affected by all that nonsense goin on...swayam getting upset on sharon unecessarily is sickkk

cv's you guyss have lost your brains?????Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19dhaakshu

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Well said gal, monsoon special alone is certainly not the reason. Its the constant butchering of Swayam's character and the kind of SwaRon scenes we have been getting for the past 1 month. Post confession we hardly got them in one frame and thats not acceptable. 

nuvvu kuda telugu???

Kadhu..ayina kanisam i can understand Big smile

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Well said gal, monsoon special alone is certainly not the reason. Its the constant butchering of Swayam's character and the kind of SwaRon scenes we have been getting for the past 1 month. Post confession we hardly got them in one frame and thats not acceptable. 

nuvvu kuda telugu???

Kadhu..ayina kanisam i can understand Big smile

hmmm nice...

Snowey

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
and you know monsoon special episode lo Taani ki badhulu Sharon ni saree lo dance cheyyipichina bagundedhi :P :P at least mana sharon ni paro character lo chuse chance ayi undedhi :p

Edited by Sravani...... - 21 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonSnowey

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Ouch

agree vth you...

SWAYAM...sahi naam rakha...but where is that swayam lost who takes ownership????

how come the basic nature of a person gets changed...where is swayam multitaskn nature??? where is his one chance desperation gone???? this is not swayam???

nervousness accepted...but it has to be only for  one day two days...but cannot prolong...

sharon...OMG...mujhe tho ye DEVI sharon se  jyaada darr lag raha hai...ithna sudden change...sharon was the girl who was bothered abt her own beautiful world...but suddenly she is reachn and helpng out losers...no attitude no class...vch use to set her apart from rest...that attitude was her beauty...

as you said change is needed but it shudnt be affecting the essence and beauty of the show...

trial relationship...it wud have been beautiful...cozz we all swaron fans knew that somevre it will lead to problms...rose ke saath thorns bhi hothe hain...but ye kaisey problems hain???? ithna ghatiya DRAMA...

problem ka P bhi nahi hai...and swaron are not suppose to get affected by all that nonsense goin on...swayam getting upset on sharon unecessarily is sickkk

cv's you guyss have lost your brains?????Angry

I wish I had that bulbul drink to forget everything bad happened with swaron.. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuBeulaSwaRonSnowey

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
sorry for my word here
hum log pehele bhi behare & lachar bhikari the  aur ab bhi behare & lachar bhikari  hai...
initially we used to crib & cry & beg  for swaron to be couple & now we beg for swaron to do romance...but do you really thing they gonna show us. now their first & foremost priority is taarey so hell with them..
i am sick & tired of this thing ...its better i leave D3 on happy note!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuBeulaSwaRonSnowey

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravani...

R u a telugu too Embarrassed

yes.. Embarrassed

Edited by nami2811 - 21 July 2012 at 8:09am

BeulaSwaRon