Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swaron19

Hey virjesh,
That promo was aired 2 weeks ago..and still no theme related dance has been showed and I think the shivam tani rey plot is not going to end soon..It's going to end with making tani nd rey a pair..🤢

taarey became pair...and then this dance banned track will get aired and swaron will be totally will be ignored... their story will be filled vth insane lame fights again...

fightss instead of happy moments...sicckk
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sravani...

em post cheyyanu...I'm not at all excited to watch D3 how will I post about SwaRon ???😕 neeku ah scene gurthunda?? sharon boys locker room ki velthundhi Swayam neeku edhi nachithe adhe cheyiy antadu ...ah Swayam ekakdiki poyyanu :O :o :O edhi Swayam kaadu Swayam clone ðŸ˜•

Diva na LOL LOL LOL ðŸ˜† Sharon diva la ledhu ...paro from devdas la undhi...cheera okati kattukunte chalu ðŸ˜†

swaron gurinchi kaadu...sharon gurinchi...ni kantey baaga evaru complaint cheyagalaru?? 

sharon the devdas in cheera...lol😆

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u said it al my friend!!i had alrdy stopped being in the D3 forum..cz i dont care..abt D3..unless it gives me the old swaRon back..dis image of swayam is nt the swayam we had loved..n sense n intensity had bid adeu to the swaRon track since a long tym..so I dont even wanna talk abt it!
I m waiting fr the tym..wen D3 sweeps to its initial rank frm whre it started..lemme see how long unwanted TaRey carries the burden of one a long tym ago fav youth show!I m seriously off dis crap!Edited by Rumeli_GkD - 11 years ago
Blessedfool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Swayam clone ðŸ˜†

and Sharon diva la ledhu ...paro from devdas la undhi...cheera okati kattukunte chalu ðŸ¤£
Oh yeah.. thats what is missing..😆

Sudha are you a telugu too??? I thought you were tamilian :o
Blessedfool thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

swaron gurinchi kaadu...sharon gurinchi...ni kantey baaga evaru complaint cheyagalaru?? 

sharon the devdas in cheera...lol😆

em cheyyamantavu ...naaku pichi ekkuthondhi...You know for the first time...naaku Sharon asalu sharon laane anipinchatle 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron19

Really now it's about the story, the script and the true essence of D3..They really now need to balance the dil, dosti and the DANCE part of D3..

The character's have lost there true essence for which we fall in love with them..I know CHANGE is the fundamental law, but the change has to be slow, according to the circumstances people face in there life,  acc. to the people they meet in there journey towards discovering the beauty of love, friendship, and there passion..or any relationship whether it's regarding there relationship with a person or there dream..

Swayam:- The person who was multitasking and had done Ph. D. in emotional stuff  has suddenly lost his brain with the degree and now is starting again form nursery class to learn the basics...
I know it's his first time in relationship and that to a trial one..but a person losses his basic nature for one or two time cause of nervousness but not after that.. It feels like a completely new swayam..and I really don't like him..🤢

Sharon:- She has become the holy preacher now or the FAIRY GODMATHER..helping and protecting those in need..As if the soul of past swayam has entered her body..🤢..The very DIVA is now turned into SAMAJ SEVIKA.. She suddenly started understanding the problems and nature of each and everyone and has completely lost the attitude thing which used to make her different from other's..She also lost her true identity..

And story of Swaron is really childish..The trial relation track really have much potential but the CV's are not using it at all..

I was against the trial relationship track cause I knew they would never be able to justify it..Ans see my night mare came true.. and the Swaron track is ruined with the characters..🤢

-Shruti 

agree vth you...

SWAYAM...sahi naam rakha...but where is that swayam lost who takes ownership????

how come the basic nature of a person gets changed...where is swayam multitaskn nature??? where is his one chance desperation gone???? this is not swayam???

nervousness accepted...but it has to be only for  one day two days...but cannot prolong...

sharon...OMG...mujhe tho ye DEVI sharon se  jyaada darr lag raha hai...ithna sudden change...sharon was the girl who was bothered abt her own beautiful world...but suddenly she is reachn and helpng out losers...no attitude no class...vch use to set her apart from rest...that attitude was her beauty...

as you said change is needed but it shudnt be affecting the essence and beauty of the show...

trial relationship...it wud have been beautiful...cozz we all swaron fans knew that somevre it will lead to problms...rose ke saath thorns bhi hothe hain...but ye kaisey problems hain???? ithna ghatiya DRAMA...

problem ka P bhi nahi hai...and swaron are not suppose to get affected by all that nonsense goin on...swayam getting upset on sharon unecessarily is sickkk

cv's you guyss have lost your brains?????😡
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nuvvu kuda telugu???

Kadhu..ayina kanisam i can understand ðŸ˜ƒ

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Kadhu..ayina kanisam i can understand ðŸ˜ƒ

hmmm nice...
Blessedfool thumbnail
and you know monsoon special episode lo Taani ki badhulu Sharon ni saree lo dance cheyyipichina bagundedhi :P :P at least mana sharon ni paro character lo chuse chance ayi undedhi :p Edited by Sravani...... - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree vth you...

SWAYAM...sahi naam rakha...but where is that swayam lost who takes ownership????

how come the basic nature of a person gets changed...where is swayam multitaskn nature??? where is his one chance desperation gone???? this is not swayam???

nervousness accepted...but it has to be only for  one day two days...but cannot prolong...

sharon...OMG...mujhe tho ye DEVI sharon se  jyaada darr lag raha hai...ithna sudden change...sharon was the girl who was bothered abt her own beautiful world...but suddenly she is reachn and helpng out losers...no attitude no class...vch use to set her apart from rest...that attitude was her beauty...

as you said change is needed but it shudnt be affecting the essence and beauty of the show...

trial relationship...it wud have been beautiful...cozz we all swaron fans knew that somevre it will lead to problms...rose ke saath thorns bhi hothe hain...but ye kaisey problems hain???? ithna ghatiya DRAMA...

problem ka P bhi nahi hai...and swaron are not suppose to get affected by all that nonsense goin on...swayam getting upset on sharon unecessarily is sickkk

cv's you guyss have lost your brains?????😡

I wish I had that bulbul drink to forget everything bad happened with swaron..