Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

monsoon special is not the only reason... (Page 2)

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Sravani...

Heya nuvvu correct ga neenu anukuntunnade post chesavu !!! poni monsoon special lo SwaRon lekapothe parvaledhu but ...confession tharvatha nunchi their track isn't moving forward ...you know Sharon pichidani la Swayam venta thirigithe ...its so not her character :|

hey nuvvu kudaa post cheyochu kada...nuvvu last lo ediathey cheppavu adey nenu ankuntunna...sharon swayam ventaa padadamm entha chandaalanga untundi...tanu ala kaaney kaadu...raayu nuvvu kudaa plzz...sharon gurinchi mention cheyu...

DIVA is lost somevre...DIVA nunchi devadasini aipothadi...entha galeez untundi appudu...

do i c Telugu speaking ppl here? whoa!
Neways ur right wat we see is sharon going behind swayam which is soo not her character! swayam always sayin leave me alone lyk MJ is so damb irritating.. hoping for something substantial d next week..
daaniki minchi em chestam..

Edited by nami2811 - 21 July 2012 at 6:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedfooldhaakshuBeulaSwaRon

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Beula i missed 3epis in a row without being sad abt it!! d D3 addiction is wearing off!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ripal-dhaakshuBeulaSwaRon

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhaakshu

Heya nuvvu correct ga neenu anukuntunnade post chesavu !!! poni monsoon special lo SwaRon lekapothe parvaledhu but ...confession tharvatha nunchi their track isn't moving forward ...you know Sharon pichidani la Swayam venta thirigithe ...its so not her character :|

hey nuvvu kudaa post cheyochu kada...nuvvu last lo ediathey cheppavu adey nenu ankuntunna...sharon swayam ventaa padadamm entha chandaalanga untundi...tanu ala kaaney kaadu...raayu nuvvu kudaa plzz...sharon gurinchi mention cheyu...

DIVA is lost somevre...DIVA nunchi devadasini aipothadi...entha galeez untundi appudu...

wat r u speaking abt?plz hume bhi bata do.

LOLLOL we are speaking about SwaRon in telugu Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuBeulaSwaRon

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Really now it's about the story, the script and the true essence of D3..They really now need to balance the dil, dosti and the DANCE part of D3..

The character's have lost there true essence for which we fall in love with them..I know CHANGE is the fundamental law, but the change has to be slow, according to the circumstances people face in there life,  acc. to the people they meet in there journey towards discovering the beauty of love, friendship, and there passion..or any relationship whether it's regarding there relationship with a person or there dream..

Swayam:- The person who was multitasking and had done Ph. D. in emotional stuff  has suddenly lost his brain with the degree and now is starting again form nursery class to learn the basics...
I know it's his first time in relationship and that to a trial one..but a person losses his basic nature for one or two time cause of nervousness but not after that.. It feels like a completely new swayam..and I really don't like him..Dead

Sharon:- She has become the holy preacher now or the FAIRY GODMATHER..helping and protecting those in need..As if the soul of past swayam has entered her body..Dead..The very DIVA is now turned into SAMAJ SEVIKA.. She suddenly started understanding the problems and nature of each and everyone and has completely lost the attitude thing which used to make her different from other's..She also lost her true identity..

And story of Swaron is really childish..The trial relation track really have much potential but the CV's are not using it at all..

I was against the trial relationship track cause I knew they would never be able to justify it..Ans see my night mare came true.. and the Swaron track is ruined with the characters..Dead

-Shruti 

dhaakshuBeulaSwaRon

Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

em post cheyyanu...I'm not at all excited to watch D3 how will I post about SwaRon ???Confused neeku ah scene gurthunda?? sharon boys locker room ki velthundhi Swayam neeku edhi nachithe adhe cheyiy antadu ...ah Swayam ekakdiki poyyanu :O :o :O edhi Swayam kaadu Swayam clone Confused

Diva na LOL LOL LOL LOL Sharon diva la ledhu ...paro from devdas la undhi...cheera okati kattukunte chalu LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

do i c Telugu speaking ppl here? whoa!
Neways ur right wat we see is sharon going behind swayam which is soo not her character! swayam always sayin leave me alone lyk MJ is so damb irritating.. hoping for something substantial d next week..
daaniki minchi em chestam..

R u a telugu too Embarrassed

BeulaSwaRon

VIRJESH.MISHRA Newbie
VIRJESH.MISHRA
VIRJESH.MISHRA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
well i think that we found that new trailer of dance banned theme so why we cant that much patient to see the reaction that theme it might be interesting?

BeulaSwaRon

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIRJESH.MISHRA

well i think that we found that new trailer of dance banned theme so why we cant that much patient to see the reaction that theme it might be interesting?

Hey virjesh,
That promo was aired 2 weeks ago..and still no theme related dance has been showed and I think the shivam tani rey plot is not going to end soon..It's going to end with making tani nd rey a pair..Dead

Edited by swaron19 - 21 July 2012 at 6:48am

dhaakshuBeulaSwaRon

Go to top