Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

monsoon special is not the only reason...

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
okay...cv's a small information...m in no mood to write...dont feel like coming at IF...

cv's you guyss think monsoon special episode is the reason for us to stay away from D3...monsoon episode is not the only upsetting thing...you seriously have no idea how much you are hurting swaron fans...

its not just about the monsoon special...

its more about the SWARON scenes, SWARON track...and swayam

post confession we got nothing...Angry

before confession we all wre fone thinking chalo yar inki banthi nahi hain...aaj nahi mila tho kya hua kal SWARON scene mil jaayega...

but what happened now???? now that they are a coupe they have to be shown as such...they have to shown as being together most of the time...doing some or the other nonsense talks or cute fightss...right???? 

but wat are you guyss doin vth them????...incorporating them vth every other dumbos problems and doin the episodes vth no SWARON...Angry its all sickk

SWARON are a realistic couple...we cannot rely on assumptions everytime...at least not now...you have to be giving us the SWARON scenes in one frame and happy ones...

being a secret we dont see them together at all????  

only phone convos phone convos phone convos...that chit, a salsa dance vth such a wastly scripted scene...nothing else for such an intense couple????? no meets, no talks...

1 month passed we are getting nothing nice of SWARONAngry...whereas we are suppose to be getting loads of swaron meets, swaron talks...

the most disgusting thing is cvs are degrading swayam's lover  boy traits...he gets upset on sharon evrytime...even if gets upset he cannot stay away from her, ignore her????

butchering of swayam lover boy image is enough reason for me to quit the show happily...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 21 July 2012 at 5:29am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kashsweety143nishamugdhaMJunajFabnidz30Swaron79hamsini1234MahirahneeliyerBlessedfoolmahak_28swaroniliciousvenusrockz-Shravzz-tca21.CoffeeStains.lyfisbeautifultanharocksswaron19Satluvsd3swaronlanddhaakshusreya19royArdour._bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHa--Rumeli--flirteyedAnindita91PhantasmswayamsharonSnoweybasket_101Riddikuluskritzzz_ArShaLamheChurakeLovenarbhinami2811marauder-Araina-

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, I m tired of cribbing n complaining. SwaRon, a couple which sent shivers down our spine, a couple which won the hearts of millions of fans owing to its maturity, intensity n passion is redefining stupidity now.
Oh-cho-chweet chit passing, incessant phone convos, misleading promos, lack of a fruitful conversation n the most epic one- the slaughtering of our Majnu, perhaps the most sensible character on the show are a few reasons to name. The lady which roams in St. Louis wid a BABYSITTERS DEMANDED tag and the most hated antagonist are Palki's new favourites.
And all they expect is TRPs, wow, applauds. If they don't redeem their faults, I m out of here, I guess.

Edited by nikita_arsha - 21 July 2012 at 7:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fabnidz30mahak_28hamsini1234dhaakshusreya19roy_bellaSwan_flirteyed--Rumeli--BeulaSwaRon-Araina-

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Heya nuvvu correct ga neenu anukuntunnade post chesavu !!! poni monsoon special lo SwaRon lekapothe parvaledhu but ...confession tharvatha nunchi their track isn't moving forward ...you know Sharon pichidani la Swayam venta thirigithe ...its so not her character :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravani...

Heya nuvvu correct ga neenu anukuntunnade post chesavu !!! poni monsoon special lo SwaRon lekapothe parvaledhu but ...confession tharvatha nunchi their track isn't moving forward ...you know Sharon pichidani la Swayam venta thirigithe ...its so not her character :|

hey nuvvu kudaa post cheyochu kada...nuvvu last lo ediathey cheppavu adey nenu ankuntunna...sharon swayam ventaa padadamm entha chandaalanga untundi...tanu ala kaaney kaadu...raayu nuvvu kudaa plzz...sharon gurinchi mention cheyu...

DIVA is lost somevre...DIVA nunchi devadasini aipothadi...entha galeez untundi appudu...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 21 July 2012 at 5:42am
dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Sravani...

hey nuvvu kudaa post cheyochu kada...nuvvu last lo ediathey cheppavu adey nenu ankuntunna...sharon swayam ventaa padadamm entha chandaalanga untundi...tanu ala kaaney kaadu...raayu nuvvu kudaa plzz...sharon gurinchi mention cheyu...

DIVA is lost somevre...DIVA nunchi devadasini aipothadi...entha galeez untundi appudu...

wat r u speaking abt?plz hume bhi bata do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Frankly speaking, I m tired of cribbing n complaining. SwaRon, a couple which sent shivers down our spine, a couple which won the hearts of millions of fans owing to its maturity, intensity n passion is refining stupidity now.
Oh-cho-chweet chit passing, incessant phone convos, misleading promos, lack of a fruitful conversation n the most epic one- the slaughtering of our Majnu, perhaps the most sensible character on the show are a few reasons to name. The lady which roams in St. Louis wid a BABYSITTERS DEMANDED tag and the most hated antagonist are Palki's new favourites.
And all they expect is TRPs, wow, applauds. If they don't redeem their faults, I m out of here, I guess.

Nikita I cudnt put it any better myself Angry
VERY disappointed with how the SwaRon track has played out post-confession 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234Ardour.dhaakshu--Rumeli--BeulaSwaRonmarauderLovenarbhi

Fabnidz30 Groupbie
Fabnidz30
Fabnidz30

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Rightly said, about Swayam getting upset on every little thing Sharon does. Where are his lover boy traits? those .. romantic lines, pick up lines & his charming looks & smile? Where .. I guess they have faded away .. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79mahak_28dhaakshu--Rumeli--BeulaSwaRon

dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
u r right.

sharon ko  swayam k sister k  babysitter bana diya.Wacko
 usko bachate hue ghume sharon?Confused

anyway , is issue se baar baar swaron k ladai kyun hoti hai?Broken Heart

i dont know why , but i'm having a feeling that yeh, taani , palki mam ki relative haiSilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahak_28flirteyedBeulaSwaRon

Go to top