Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Take a glance !!! share ur thots !!!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

INFO : this post is not to entertain any thrashing's  bashing's or any other "ing's"  

just a thot about the this 2 characters ie., Shyam / Abhaas   and  Anjali / Daljeet  

Shyams evilness is what we are used to + we love him offscreen = we love to hate him 
Anjali's cuteness is what we are used to + we love her offscreen = we don't like to hate her 

whyyy so much of frustration on the portrayal of characters among we Viewers ??? or i wud say in my POV that tooo much pressure had developed inside my body for the past few days reading abt the character Anjali !!! yeah i agree some may like the character and some may not ... but the negativity has totally captured me that sometimes that i too feeel the intensity of hatred devolving inside me reading the post !!!okieee lemme come to the point and here it goes ...

1. read all the positive comment about the character Anjali so that we cud feel better that things will change in the near future  eg: i liked tia.o analysis abt the character !!!
Guess i have not given a bad idea for the weekend to pass on !! 

Hope the team IPKKND understands that 

WE LOVE TO HATE SHYAM 😳and HATE TO HATE ANJALI πŸ˜”

Cheers !!! love Y'all πŸ€—  ... hoping this small thought of mine has got nothing to do with the Hatreds...πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I Absolutely concur with u Arabella .. it is totally unjustified the thrashing that ac actor is being dished out for portraying a role .. & that too so well .. Unfortunately a lot of people ... like prejudging a character .. we dint wait or give her time to turn a shade of negative before a lot massacred her .. 

Glad to see such posts which help people see the episode & characters .. with an unjaundiced & unbiased view ..

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

I Absolutely concur with u Arabella .. it is totally unjustified the thrashing that ac actor is being dished out for portraying a role .. & that too so well .. Unfortunately a lot of people ... like prejudging a character .. we dint wait or give her time to turn a shade of negative before a lot massacred her .. 

Glad to see such posts which help people see the episode & characters .. with an unjaundiced & unbiased view ..

yup !!! that's absolutely true  !!! 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow... What a lovely surprise... Thanks for recommending my writing... And you are right. The reason so many people are upset is because they don't want to hate Anjali. After portraying her like a saint for so long, now cvs are showing her weaknesses. But the audience who have loved her, isn't being able to accept that. I guess if cvs had showed her flaws a bit more visibly, this situation and Anjali would have been easier to accept...
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
So true ! Totally agreed..
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Oh wow... What a lovely surprise... Thanks for recommending my writing... And you are right.

pleasures all mine 😊!! actually ur post on Anjali made me feel lighter πŸ‘πŸΌ