India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

MEDIA apprecaites SONARIKA's Work as PARVATI

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
New article is out...I don't know is its published earlier...Check the first few pages and didn't see this...Hence thought of Posting it here...

For me i personally think this is one of the most well versed and well stated articles on Sonarika as Devi Parvati...Its not biased and perfectly falls in the category of "ARTICLE" 

Here is the Link:

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/sonarika-bhadoria-achieved-impossible/

NOTE: Please remove the space from between Telly and Tadka for the link to work.

Its one of the best articles in recent times...Please do hit the like button and leave in your comments for the actor as well as the show. You can use your FB A/c for the this.

Cheers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzy.FairyDust...RamKiJanaki..

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Here is a small snap shot...But please visit the site to read the complete article...Its already grabbed attention and true fans of the show and the actors who are putting in so much hard work to make the show a success

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo.FairyDust...RamKiJanaki..

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Posting Telly Tadka Artciles in I-F is not allowed
Topic Closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index