Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW SS-|Lovely Stranger| Updated pg33 |COMPLETED| (Page 5)

sarun9 Senior Member
sarun9
sarun9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
continue yaar.thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj123

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
nice concept...u should continue it...
its light and sweet...
do continue soon...
thanks for the pm...

nj123

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely start... its very sweet beautifull concept..
Looking forward for the next update
Cant wait...Continue soon

nj123

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Nice Plz continue. That's for the pm!!!

nj123

nj123 Senior Member
nj123
nj123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Ch2 - Over A Mug Of Coffee

Khushi looked at Arnav over the table which they were sitting at 'I barely know anything about him except his name, why am I sitting here?' she asked herself again that evening but she still seemed to find no answers.'Are you done questioning yourself about why you agreed to have coffee with me?' Arnav asked with a smirk, Khushi looked at him baffled 'Pffttt...I was not thinking about that' she tried saying, waving her hands in a weird way and then she suddenly paused and whispered 'How did you know?' she asked her eyes wide and curious.

Arnav tried biting back a laugh as he watched her question him with wide eyes, she was definitely different 'Oh well have you seen your face since we left the market, you keep frowning and shaking your head in a weird way, as if your talking to yourself' he said with a lazy smile, she just frowned at him and muttered 'If that's the case your a wonderful face reader', Arnav laughed aloud at that comment and Khushi couldn't help shake her head and smile along with him. 

'Don't worry I'm not some disguised psychopath or murderer' he added after he stopped laughing and smiled at her mock puzzled face 'Who knows you might just be one' she sing songed  with a mischievous smile. 'Well then suspicious stranger what would you have with coffee' he asked her grinning at the ease with which the conversation between them flowed.

Khushi rubbed her hands over the coffee mug trying to gather warmth from it and then sighed when the warm liquid flowed down her throat, 'Coffee and the cold whether, aren't they just made for each other' she smiled at Arnav,  'Well I think its ice cream and the cold whether' Khushi almost spat out the drink 'Boy talk about weird tastes, why would you wanna have ice cream when its already so cold' Khushi asked with a puzzled look 'You'll just have to wait and find out, din't we agree on having coffee and ice cream together' he said with a gentle smile, she nodded her head  'Okay then lets have ice cream later' she replied  with a laugh. 

'Mama I don't wanna go to bed so early' the little girl sitting at a table next to them whined to her mother and spilled chocolate milk shake all over her dress, Khushi simply smiled at the crazy antics the little girl was pulling off to stay outside longer, Arnav snapped his fingers before her and asked her 'What's wrong?' Khushi pointed at the little girl and then smiled 'It kinda reminded me of how I used to hide my shoes so that I won't have to go to school', Arnav laughed at that and replied 'You won't believe I actually once ripped all my notebooks so that I won't have to study for an entire year' Khushi's mouth fell wide open 'And then what?' she asked, 'Well I ended up copying all my notes all over again and then if that was not enough I even got grounded for two weeks' he said with a stupid smile and they both laughed over the crazy memories and how easily they were sharing them with each other.  Khushi simply smiled and said 'So I guess we have a lot more in common than our weird ability to have coffee with a complete stranger' she said with a happy smile.

'Yeah I guess we do' Arnav smiled quietly and then yelped as he burned his tongue by gulping in the hot liquid too fast, 'Ouchh' he said with a painful look on his face as Khushi passed him the ice cold water, he continued to wave his hands frantically over his burning tongue and Khushi could not help laughing aloud at the crazy picture he made. She dragged him up and pulled him along with her 'Lets go get ice cream, I'm sure it would make it better' she said, trying hard to stop laughing, Arnav just elbowed her and said 'Sthopp laughing will you' he said in an annoyed voice while a laughing Khushi just kept walking along with him, finally he did give in and ended up laughing at his stupidity for just hastily swallowing the coffee, they walked through the quiet streets, their laughter ringing through and causing people to look back but they just kept going absolutely oblivious to everything around. 

Okay I know this chapter was pathetic, I'll try making the next one better and much more interesting. Do keep commenting and hitting the like button, I love reading your feedback and please don't hesitate to tell me if the story sucks, I'm always open to suggestions.Smile

Edited by nj123 - 21 July 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladaparna_mipkndFanrachealunderground1rattannamdhari0vanesha230suganya91aayushikumarprinkyasofykhanIamleeblacklady1neena2000spnksaliahaysebmishraanveshaMzunaishaarshi_93Mamu768yhm111HemaSuryanayana66Christi109Fatima1422aemanarshiVioletFlowercutelasya94pranjaligurukhushnaj84apoorva12sharmafanfollowermaniskash53Aym75armad..Zahra..juhi_ansariDee-.Ritu.Jspongebobchickcraziefanpayal.12AishaYchahat128FridaArshi4evrnevrMidnightReaderluckyarnavTRND86payel3004ipkknd_gbdfanhari93vvinishruthiruchsLIONHEARTsupakoolprarshi_sonaanjubuaalwaysforarshidivya_divsshakrobaajammullu1First_Lightgprsmit0905nissojasbin-Siaa-ana-twilightsukirtiraizadatinsel_akiraarushi05lovespellarniepervaizimran78samster03Piya.D..Kritz..Apples94smiley13shane1meera06saavan_loverHADmishtiNi_singhneagpari_goyalRozy77-SILPA-Anvi2009seshatreedevishreedmg123pooja_shineStarindy12Charmz_58N0306aycma98emistry..SSNAIR..sanny-beautifulhararnavhoopoeNothingLastsipkkndfanforevaKtotheMkaur94dolly477...Penknife...Rainbow_petalsAbi.NaluvbugIronButterfly..Sri....Prii1994...ButterCup.sana11deepa.eISensedYouavni_barunchandana.sAnupamaJYzafiHot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiiimeniranjana00caskerblue_rose1605smanjakhushidebby_11LotusPetals-afsha-kashishkArjuhisis-aparna-ajoop--MISHTEE--Newbiesoapfanfffan123--Amy--snoopy84ranogillhoney-sweetypup03felicitysmoak.sadhnasoumya

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting! Keep writing!

nj123

sukanyaa IF-Rockerz
sukanyaa
sukanyaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
awesome