Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
just checked my inbox and saw 3 updates from you
firstly thank you so much for updating fastly it really meant so much for curious readers πŸ˜›
great work πŸ‘
coming to updates all three were awesome
i hope they met soon.. i actually felt so bad after reading chap. 6 but after reading this one i am feeling good
finally Arnav broke up with Lavanya and Khushi got the note.. 
thanks for the p.m πŸ˜Š
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..
loved it...
pavi1 thumbnail
awesome ...
pls clear the MU soon...
pavi1 thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Nice update plz continue and pm me
Arshi2gthr4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh!!! This is getting so exciting!!! I can't take it anymore!!! When will they meet?! Pretty soon I hope! First of all they both pressed the same number in the elevator, but Arnav was a bit too late 😭 Then, they both tried finding each other and they did...but Khushi found out that Arnav is engaged even though he's not and Arnav found out that Khushi is getting married next week 😲 Oh my gosh!! And then Khushi finds the note with Arnav's number and "Lovely Stranger" written on it...so will she call him now??? Can't wait any longer plz update soon 😊 And thank you sooo much for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are meant to be but jus due to some MU's they are thnking they arent meant to be
What the
sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luved it...luved it...luved...

at last destiny wants them to b together...

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it!!!!!!!! :) she better go and call arnav, just to wish congratulations for his engagement. ahhh this is driving me crazyyy.!!! they're running around the circles... i just wanna... ahhh i dunno what i want. i just want them to face each other!!!!!! :))) update soon please!! 
nj123 thumbnail

Ch8- Choosing a Path

Khushi walked into her office to find Karan waiting for her, she still clutched on to the 5Rs note in her hand, she saw Karan smile widely as she entered and her heart broke into a million pieces, she couldn't do this, it was so wrong, she couldn't keep fooling him that she was wholeheartedly in love with him. Khushi took a deep breath and walked up to him.

'Khushi don't you think we should hire a wedding planner' Karan asked as they walked into her cabin, 'Wait' Khushi said to him quietly, 'I need to tell you something and this is not going to be easy' Khushi said rubbing the bridge of her nose and looking down. 'What is it?' Karan asked narrowing his eyes, Khushi stood quietly and then started 'Karan its us' she said sadly 'I don't think I'm ready to spend a life time with you' she whispered, Karan stood shell shocked as the words spilled out of her mouth and finally managed to speak after a moment of tense silence, 'Then why did you say yes?" he asked in a firm tone.

'Well we've been together for a long time Karan and at that time saying yes seemed  like the right thing to do, but now when I think of it, I don't want to fool you into thinking that I'm your perfect girl who'll love with all her heart, I realized I can't give that to you' she said tearfully. 'You deserve someone who'l be able to love you wholly, someone who wants to spend a lifetime with you, you're a great guy Karan' she paused and added quietly 'But I'm not that girl', 'You're not that girl?, After I put a freaking ring on your finger and get a yes, seriously, is this all a joke Khushi' Karan asked, his voice high and angry.

Khushi simply nodded as tears streamed down her cheeks, 'No its not Karan, don't you get it, I can't keep fooling myself and you' she whispered and looked down. Karan simply shook his head in anger 'Well goodbye Khushi' he said the anger still not subsiding and walked out of her office as Khushi slumped to the floor and sobbed into her palms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What did he say?' Piya asked Khushi after she came to know about the whole thing, Khushi wiped away her tears and said in a broken voice 'He was angry and he just walked out'. Piya pulled Khushi into a hug and said 'Honey you did the right thing, by breaking it off you saved him from suffering a heart ache later when he realizes you did not love him'

She rubbed her back reassuringly 'He's gonna understand, just give him time alright' Piya said softly as Khushi nodded. 'What are you gonna do about Arnav?' Piya asked slowly and Khushi just looked up at her and said quietly 'I don't know, its so muddled up, I mean he's getting engaged, I just don't know what to do anymore', 'It's okay you'l figure it out' Piya said warmly and hugged her close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav walked into Lavanya's apartment after dropping her at the airport, he had come back to give the keys and settle the agreement with the land lord as Lavanya had left in a hurry. He walked around the empty apartment and gazed blankly at the empty shelves and racks as he waited for the land owner.

He walked into each room, seeing if she had left behind something when he spotted something under the bed, something rectangular. He bent down on all fours to pull it out, he grabbed hold of it and realized it was a book, he pulled it out and his eyes widened as he read the title 'Love In the Time of Cholera' , his hands shivered as he turned to the last page of the book and there it was, it was the same book, he smiled at the scrawl and whispered 'Lovely Stranger', after two whole years this book was in his hands, it couldn't be a coincidence 'But she's getting married' a tiny voice reminded him.

Arnav rushed out of the apartment forgetting the land owner, he needed time to think, time to figure out what should be done, it was all so messed up.

Okay the story is almost coming to an end and please guys I need your encouragement to keep writing so PLEASE comment and give me your feedback.😊 Do not forget to hit the like button.
Edited by nj123 - 11 years ago